AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-07-23, 23:27   Link #6221
Kamuio-Chan
愛麗絲人祭
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ㅇㅅㅇ;
Age: 20
lol can some1 render dis for meh
Spoiler:
__________________
Elfen Lied Lucy
"The hunter and the hunted, in constantly change...It's a pleasure because it is pure"
Kamuio-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 03:32   Link #6222
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamuio-Chan View Post
lol can some1 render dis for meh
Spoiler:
there you are

Spoiler for render:
__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 09:18   Link #6223
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Siggy Requestttt!

IMG: http://oi53.tinypic.com/29mq26c.jpg
Size: 300 x 150 px
Text: Minzy
Minor Text: 'Cause I'm So Bad.
Effects: Something using brushes, maybe give it a c4d effect thingy

Cookies for whoever does thiiis!
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 12:26   Link #6224
Shuugo!
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I'd like to request a signature with this image .o. Thanks in advance to whoever takes it >w<

Spoiler for Request:
Shuugo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 13:30   Link #6225
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khise View Post
I'd like to request a signature with this image .o. Thanks in advance to whoever takes it >w<

Spoiler for Request:
I gave it a go dude.
If you don't like it I don't have the PSD so I can't change it.
So take it or leave it.

__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 13:42   Link #6226
Shuugo!
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Thanks it's beautiful =o <3
Shuugo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 14:03   Link #6227
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
Siggy Requestttt!

IMG: http://oi53.tinypic.com/29mq26c.jpg
Size: 300 x 150 px
Text: Minzy
Minor Text: 'Cause I'm So Bad.
Effects: Something using brushes, maybe give it a c4d effect thingy

Cookies for whoever does thiiis!
My try (trough I lacked imagination while doing it), I hope you still like it (ot you can wait for someone else to finish your request.



__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 18:16   Link #6228
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Requesting animated sig

Natsume Yuujinchou san 3
Time: 1:39-1:40 Natsume drying Nyanko-sensei with the hair dryer
Border: black
Size: 160x400 if that works, can be smaller just no bigger then that. Ill leave it to the sig maker. You can cut the scene if needed, just so it looks natural.
Thanks in advance.
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 18:37   Link #6229
Kamuio-Chan
愛麗絲人祭
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ㅇㅅㅇ;
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
there you are

Spoiler for render:
tyvm!!~ ^^
__________________
Elfen Lied Lucy
"The hunter and the hunted, in constantly change...It's a pleasure because it is pure"
Kamuio-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 20:50   Link #6230
Rennir
Requiem of Dreams
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Beneath the prodigious sky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
Siggy Requestttt!

IMG: http://oi53.tinypic.com/29mq26c.jpg
Size: 300 x 150 px
Text: Minzy
Minor Text: 'Cause I'm So Bad.
Effects: Something using brushes, maybe give it a c4d effect thingy

Cookies for whoever does thiiis!
Sorry I didn't use brushes or c4ds, but I was thinking floral brushes anyways, and I really wanted to give vectors a try. And I kind of did this in a hurry, so if you don't like it, I'll be more than happy to use brushes this time around

__________________
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-24, 21:06   Link #6231
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Requesting animated sig

Natsume Yuujinchou san 3
Time: 1:39-1:40 Natsume drying Nyanko-sensei with the hair dryer
Border: black
Size: 160x400 if that works, can be smaller just no bigger then that. Ill leave it to the sig maker. You can cut the scene if needed, just so it looks natural.
Thanks in advance.
Not sure exactly which dryer scene you wanted so I just did both. I tried different sizes for both too. Lemme know if you'd like something different.



__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 04:41   Link #6232
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
My try (trough I lacked imagination while doing it), I hope you still like it (ot you can wait for someone else to finish your request.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Sorry I didn't use brushes or c4ds, but I was thinking floral brushes anyways, and I really wanted to give vectors a try. And I kind of did this in a hurry, so if you don't like it, I'll be more than happy to use brushes this time around


Thank you both of you! They're both freakin' awesome!

Milan I can't rep you yet >.<
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 10:00   Link #6233
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Not sure exactly which dryer scene you wanted so I just did both. I tried different sizes for both too. Lemme know if you'd like something different.



Kyaaaaaa~~~ The first two are what I wanted but the second two are hilarious! THanks and cookies for you~~~
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 18:50   Link #6234
dan013
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
please make me sig!!!

IMG:
Spoiler for Pic:

Size: 450 x 150 px
Text: Dan013

thank you!!
dan013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 11:56   Link #6235
Zome.qq
「Assault sniper 」
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ukraine/Krimea
Age: 21
Send a message via ICQ to Zome.qq Send a message via Skype™ to Zome.qq
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan013 View Post
please make me sig!!!

IMG:
Spoiler for Pic:

Size: 450 x 150 px
Text: Dan013

thank you!!


so normal ?
__________________
Zome.qq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 03:43   Link #6236
xXCloudXx
The Ultimate Monster
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: A Fairytale
Signature Please!! =D
Spoiler for Pic:


Thanks in advance!
__________________
xXCloudXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 04:59   Link #6237
dan013
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zome.qq View Post


so normal ?
can you make more better ...
you just crop and put my user...

Although thanks a lot
dan013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 05:14   Link #6238
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan013 View Post
can you make more better ...
you just crop and put my user...

Although thanks a lot
You came here just to request a sig. As if it isn't blatantly obvious.
No offense but if your going to do that you get what your given.
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 05:18   Link #6239
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Lounge
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan013 View Post
can you make more better ...
you just crop and put my user...

Although thanks a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko Miko View Post
You came here just to request a sig. As if it isn't blatantly obvious.
No offense but if your going to do that you get what your given.
Zome.qq did a good job too! (at making the sig)
Didn't notice it was a crop at first glance!

+Rep!
__________________
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-27, 06:25   Link #6240
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
Zome.qq did a good job too! (at making the sig)
Didn't notice it was a crop at first glance!

+Rep!
Indeed ~ nothing for dan013 to complain about..
__________________

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.