AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-24, 18:45   Link #7081
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
She's sure to make a return in the future, but of course not till the time skip happens.
Well, the reason I posted was I'm wondering if it she'll reappear during the City arc. She could appear for only a short time and be beaten in a battle quickly against someone high up in Simeon or whatever. It's not likely, since we need time for everyone else, but it's not unreasonable to think she might pop up somewhere sometime in the City.
Old 2011-07-24, 21:35   Link #7082
Skieth

I'm still of the opinion that this arc will continue past chapter 100, so I think there's plenty of time for any of the other characters to make an appearance. I'm hoping to see Kafka at some point, was rather impressed by him during the last arc, I'll be interested to see if he really was able to change his future.

... Setsuna, Kuchinashi, Mio, Rin, and Yamada. Girl squad has enough members now to form a Sentai team.

Girl Squad of Justice. I'd watch that.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 04:08   Link #7083
Ynot

^ Lol, I can imagine it already. Rin=black, Mio=pink, Kuchinashi=yellow, Yamada=green and Setsuna=red

Since Rin isn't officially a killergirl anymore she'd have more trouble getting through security than Yamada had. Maybe she could sneak into the city tagging along with Mio, Setsuna or Kuchinashi because I'd be surprised if this arc ended without seeing more of the killergirls we know and love.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 15:41   Link #7084
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Okay Js06 contacted me and translated the page(thank you!). It says:

Sorry. I have a kidney stone, so I have bloody urine coming out. The pain continues for about 12 hours a day, so I can't sit at a desk. As such, I'll be taking this month's Needless off. Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it. I'll do my best to get healed.

So, yeah it's a kidney stone afterall. Sounds really painful, hope it can be treated quickly.
This explains why we not have a new this month and also because Kami No say nothing about not ch this month ... because even during the Tsunami disaster he kept informed his faithful fans about the situation about the new ch.
About what you were talking about , I think we all want to see our favorite pgs again
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-25, 21:37   Link #7085
Avvesione

Well, something will happen with Mio since she was called by Setsuna. And it seems like Setsuna knows how to contact Rin, since she sent her to the Black Market. Wouldn't be surprised to see the 4 of them together (and maybe Hinata, too) sometime, somewhere in the upcoming arc.

Also, I doubt Rin would have any trouble getting to the City if she needed. One way is just to create a barrier of air with pressure so strong that bullets are repelled. Another would just to create a pocket of air pressure and launch herself over the wall like a human rocket.

And we haven't seen Blade use her fragment yet. Kinda wonder if he'll use it on Teruyama since wind is stronger than fire.
Old 2011-07-26, 02:56   Link #7086
Ynot

^ provided the security doesn't have lazer weapons Rin could do that, but as to propelling herself like you said...hmm I'm not sure the impact that has on the body would be really good for her health. I suppose there'd be quite the bit of stress on your body, it's a big wall afterall. But anyway, nothing would be as easy as flashing a killergirl card like Yamada did and just walking through, so I think just trying to sneak in with the other killergirls would be easiest. If that wouldn't work out she could always put up a shield or flatten the gatekeepers around her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
And we haven't seen Blade use her fragment yet. Kinda wonder if he'll use it on Teruyama since wind is stronger than fire.
Can you create wind using bionic compressor? I can't remember her using wind nor was it mentioned in the character profile. Perhaps quickly creating or destroying a high air pressure area could create some wind. As to wind being stronger than fire.... more oxygen provided by wind could intensify the fire. If Blade still knows how to use bionic compressor I think the best bet would be creating a area with almost no air pressure. If there's little air pressure I suppose there's little air and therefore a severe lack of oxygen. That would most probably be bad for any fire based fragment.

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-07-26 at 03:29.
Old 2011-07-26, 13:14   Link #7087
Avvesione

^
Yup, you can create wind from air pressure. Wind is the movement of air from high pressure to low pressure, so with some manipulation of the fragment, you can create wind easily. It's the same principle Saten used when he lowered the temperature to decrease the pressure/volume of the surrounding area, which then created wind. But you did bring up a good point that increasing the air pressure would mean there'd be more oxygen to fuel the fire (assuming the same amount of volume and temperature). However, decreasing the pressure might have an interesting effect on Teruyama's abilities...

Also, for Rin to launch herself over the wall, she could also create an air pocket beneath her and soften her fall. But there really isn't any reason for her to jump the wall to the City in the first place. Well, except she's kinda crazy.
Old 2011-07-26, 13:36   Link #7088
Homura7

Rin probably stayed at Black Market to protect it from future Simeon attacks. After helping them confront Hatfield and the clone army, I'm certain the population offered her their hospitality because they feel grateful, and since she isn't afilliated with anyone, the "rebel mining town" is a perfect place for her to stay and live. She's a wanderer, afterall. The same goes for BQ, he accomplished his duty, so he's now forgiven for his crimes.

It's better if Mio, Setsuna and Kuchinashi come to City, but I wonder how, cause Mio isn't even aware of all this, Disk concealed every inch of.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-07-26 at 13:47.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-26, 14:35   Link #7089
Ynot

Quote:
Yup, you can create wind from air pressure. Wind is the movement of air from high pressure to low pressure, so with some manipulation of the fragment, you can create wind easily.
That really makes me wonder how Madam blacks fragment(wind) differs from Rin's ability to play with air pressure. I don't think that'll ever be covered in the manga, but it sure would be interesting.

Quote:
Also, for Rin to launch herself over the wall, she could also create an air pocket beneath her and soften her fall. But there really isn't any reason for her to jump the wall to the City in the first place. Well, except she's kinda crazy.
Well, it's not the landing which had me scratching my head but more the amount of force which has to hit your body just to take off. I suspect her body would get over the wall....just not in one piece...

Quote:
It's better if Mio, Setsuna and Kuchinashi come to City, but I wonder how, cause Mio isn't even aware of all this, Disk concealed every inch of.
They could receive orders from Riru to come to the city. They're pretty strong needless so it certainly wouldn't hurt to have them in the vicinity just in case things don't go as smoothly as planned.

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-07-26 at 17:31.
Old 2011-07-26, 20:47   Link #7090
Avvesione

Quote:
That really makes me wonder how Madam blacks fragment(wind) differs from Rin's ability to play with air pressure. I don't think that'll ever be covered in the manga, but it sure would be interesting.
I think the main difference is that Black Madam can create wind directly, whereas Rin would need to make it by manipulating her fragment in a way to create wind. Black Madam probably can't create pockets of high or low pressure like Rin can, which is a pretty big difference in the ability of their fragments. I think that might be the easiest way to explain it.
Old 2011-07-27, 06:14   Link #7091
Homura7

And if it wasn't already obvious, the latest chapter confirmed Disk will remain the weakest Resistance needless forever no matter how much she improves
Old 2011-07-27, 13:47   Link #7092
Soji

Quote:
And if it wasn't already obvious, the latest chapter confirmed Disk will remain the weakest Resistance needless forever no matter how much she improves
if we're picky Cruz is the weakest of the resistance, at least until he awakes some needless power or one of the several theories that have been posted here became true.
In the future when one of this theories have come true ,you will right and Disk will be the weakest from the resistance.
Old 2011-07-28, 13:24   Link #7093
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

How can you call Disk weak when she has Rocket Jet Counter Megaton Infinity Range Punch in her arsenal? (Did I ever mention that I <3 Disk?) Teruyama is clearly the weakest. Or was, before... whatever happened to him. And now we now have to wait another month to find out what it was.
Old 2011-07-28, 20:59   Link #7094
Avvesione

Wouldn't Gido be the weakest (until he is confirmed to have a fragment or something) in the Resistance? Keep in mind Cruz has actually fought before (and of course failed) and taken damage from fairly powerful Needlesses or monsters, more than Gido has ever done.

Kinda wondering where Gido is right now. I'm guessing he's in the City but that'd mean he's probably on the wrong side right now. Guess his background with the Adam Project meant he'd be too valuable for Simeon to do without. Hopefully we see him soon since he's been gone for so long.
Old 2011-08-01, 15:55   Link #7095
Ynot

Just read a message on Imai Kami's site where he thanked people for their concern, said he slowly started working again but the kidney stone hasn't come out yet. The date of the post(in his bbs) was 2011/7/31.

Going a bit off topic here..

I like to try and translate Needless chapters to practice reading Japanese. Usually I do this by creating the worlds worst scanlations to keep the flipping between files(pics/text) to a minimum. I recently finished the last two chapters of the first volume of Needless zero, "second sight" and "Egoic lotus".

They are originally just for myself and filled with all sorts of mistakes and ugliness. But since there are no official translations of those chapters yet, some of you might like to take a look at them(even though the translations are far from trustworthy). If you do, just pm me and I'll send you the links.

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-08-01 at 18:07.
Old 2011-08-02, 06:48   Link #7096
Soji

Quote:
Just read a message on Imai Kami's site where he thanked people for their concern, said he slowly started working again but the kidney stone hasn't come out yet. The date of the post(in his bbs) was 2011/7/31.
Poor him, I hope he get better soon.
But I wonder if this means that there will be no ch this month as well .
Old 2011-08-02, 09:54   Link #7097
Homura7

^He said he started going back to work, so is likely there will be a chapter this month, don't worry.
Old 2011-08-02, 10:27   Link #7098
Soji

^I read that part,it's just , I'm not sure if he can compleate ch in time given that he is still unwell.
More than anything else is thas why I asked the question.
Old 2011-08-02, 16:20   Link #7099
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Poor him, I hope he get better soon.
But I wonder if this means that there will be no ch this month as well .
It all depends I guess.. How much work has he done already, how much slower is he forced to work now etc... and since the kidney stone still isn't out yet I don't know how that'll affect him in the near future. Still, the last time he had problems with kidney stones he released a Needless chapter with fewer pages so he could do that again if necessary. We'll just have to wait and see.
Old 2011-08-02, 20:33   Link #7100
Skieth

He has two other series besides Needless that he's working on as well doesn't he?
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen