AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-17, 00:18   Link #1
100demons
F-Bomb
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 6 Feet Under Ground
Holiday Spice, how I love you.

I have found Pepsi Holiday Spice. It is good, so good in fact that I would smack my mother for another bottle. Anyone else out there like the spice? Hate it? I don't care. Respond!
100demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 00:23   Link #2
AndrewLB
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: University of Toronto
Age: 29
Send a message via ICQ to AndrewLB Send a message via AIM to AndrewLB Send a message via MSN to AndrewLB
Sprite Ice was better. Sprite Ice is always better.

Curse you, Canada, I want my Sprite Ice back!
AndrewLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 00:36   Link #3
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100demons
I have found Pepsi Holiday Spice. It is good, so good in fact that I would smack my mother for another bottle. Anyone else out there like the spice? Hate it? I don't care. Respond!
While I haven't tried this soft drink I am still shocked at how eager some people can be to smack around their own mothers. There must be some addictive drug in the "spice" to cause this sort of behavior. At least I hope that it is a drug causing you to behave in this morally reprehensible manner.

Does anyone know what this "spice" consists of?
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 00:36   Link #4
100demons
F-Bomb
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 6 Feet Under Ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewLB
Sprite Ice was better. Sprite Ice is always better.

Curse you, Canada, I want my Sprite Ice back!
Sprite Ice? Sounds mighty fine! What did it taste like? Holiday spice is like pepsi with cinnamon and nut meg for those who don't know.
100demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 01:19   Link #5
Meow
So Who Is On Top ?
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canuck
Nothing is better than stavia
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 01:23   Link #6
???
Unknown
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Unknown Land
Age: 11
There are some crazy beverages and concoctions out there to be experienced.
The most interesting and insane beverages from around the world:

STEVIA & Lo Han Kuo

Spoiler:


'PRODUCT OF VIETNAM' stamped boldly on the bottom like a war-era army ration... The absence of an expiration date concerns me. Judging by the small logo on the side of the can, Wonderfarm is a colorful happy place with massive windmills. Maybe this is where I'll go after I drink lo han quo and die... The can opens up with a loud snap like I broke it. It looks like a flat Cherry Coke. I smell the top of the can... Stagnant water, dirty laundry, old drunk man's breath. Ouch! Between this and the Pennywort drink I know I'm a dead man. I almost can't swallow it. My gag reflex is jumpin like a nervous frog. It tastes like a hard coffee candy that's been soaking in this can of stagnant water since 1974. Slight black tea and pecan undertones... Extract of the dried lo han fruit contains a natural sweetener called Mogroside. Mogroside is water soluable and it's 300% sweeter than cane sugar. I see it in Asian markets, where it is advertised as a calming, relaxing herb that balances excess yang (heat) and reduces stress. It is historically known as the 'longevity fruit', helping digestive tract problems, sore throats, coughs, headache, and tension.
??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 01:44   Link #7
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100demons
I have found Pepsi Holiday Spice. It is good, so good in fact that I would smack my mother for another bottle. Anyone else out there like the spice? Hate it? I don't care. Respond!
I have never ever seen this. is it to pepsi as eggnog is to milk?

Would this happen to be Spiked pepsi or an actual pepsi product?

Quote:
I would smack my mother for another bottle
i would smack your mother for a bottle as well... if i knew what it is.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 01:58   Link #8
100demons
F-Bomb
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 6 Feet Under Ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
I have never ever seen this. is it to pepsi as eggnog is to milk?

Would this happen to be Spiked pepsi or an actual pepsi product?

i would smack your mother for a bottle as well... if i knew what it is.
As long as I'm getting another bottle smack away.


And yes it is like egg nog, but with a pepsi taste. Weird to think about it but good none the less.
100demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 02:00   Link #9
100demons
F-Bomb
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 6 Feet Under Ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???
There are some crazy beverages and concoctions out there to be experienced.
The most interesting and insane beverages from around the world:

STEVIA & Lo Han Kuo

Spoiler:


'PRODUCT OF VIETNAM' stamped boldly on the bottom like a war-era army ration... The absence of an expiration date concerns me. Judging by the small logo on the side of the can, Wonderfarm is a colorful happy place with massive windmills. Maybe this is where I'll go after I drink lo han quo and die... The can opens up with a loud snap like I broke it. It looks like a flat Cherry Coke. I smell the top of the can... Stagnant water, dirty laundry, old drunk man's breath. Ouch! Between this and the Pennywort drink I know I'm a dead man. I almost can't swallow it. My gag reflex is jumpin like a nervous frog. It tastes like a hard coffee candy that's been soaking in this can of stagnant water since 1974. Slight black tea and pecan undertones... Extract of the dried lo han fruit contains a natural sweetener called Mogroside. Mogroside is water soluable and it's 300% sweeter than cane sugar. I see it in Asian markets, where it is advertised as a calming, relaxing herb that balances excess yang (heat) and reduces stress. It is historically known as the 'longevity fruit', helping digestive tract problems, sore throats, coughs, headache, and tension.
Dear lord it sounds filthy! I must have some!
100demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 02:07   Link #10
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
you have made all of your posts today havent you. NsW is going to get fed up with you.

i scarcely believed it.

http://holidayspice.pepsiworld.com/home.php

i still hardly believe it. I must get some.

Served warm or cold?
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 02:24   Link #11
100demons
F-Bomb
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 6 Feet Under Ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
you have made all of your posts today havent you. NsW is going to get fed up with you.

i scarcely believed it.

http://holidayspice.pepsiworld.com/home.php

i still hardly believe it. I must get some.

Served warm or cold?
It's good cold, haven't tryed warm. Thats a hell of good idea.
100demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 08:14   Link #12
tanuki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100demons
Sprite Ice? Sounds mighty fine! What did it taste like? Holiday spice is like pepsi with cinnamon and nut meg for those who don't know.
Sounds like it might be better than coke as a mixer with rum.
tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 08:30   Link #13
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 35
If it ever makes its way to the shores of the UK; I will give it a try. I very much doubt I'll like it though... thus far I've not found a single cola derivative that I prefer to the equivalent original. I find most of them generally unpleasant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I am still shocked at how eager some people can be to smack around their own mothers. There must be some addictive drug in the "spice" ....
Some people are just like that ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Does anyone know what this "spice" consists of?
If he were still alive we could ask Frank Herbert; from what I've read it does have some interesting side-effects.... oh wait, you said this spice... my mistake ...
__________________
🐾
…to be bold, to be brave; it is the thinking that the heart can still be saved.
And the darkness can come quick. The danger's in the anger and the hanging on to it.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 09:59   Link #14
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
If it ever makes its way to the shores of the UK; I will give it a try. I very much doubt I'll like it though... thus far I've not found a single cola derivative that I prefer to the equivalent original. I find most of them generally unpleasant.

Some people are just like that ... If he were still alive we could ask Frank Herbert; from what I've read it does have some interesting side-effects.... oh wait, you said this spice... my mistake ...
you have to try them at least once... right?
Quote:
Frank Herbert (1920-1986) created the most beloved novel in the annals of science fiction, DUNE
i... dont get it. it didnt mention drug addiction in his bio

btw. your avatar rocks.

Quote:
Holiday spice is like pepsi with cinnamon and nut meg for those who don't know.
a touch of nutmeg makes it.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 10:04   Link #15
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
you have to try them at least once... right?
i... dont get it. it didnt mention drug addiction in his bio
In DUNE, the resource all the factions fight over is called "spice."
__________________
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 15:18   Link #16
100demons
F-Bomb
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: 6 Feet Under Ground
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
In DUNE, the resource all the factions fight over is called "spice."

Yeah, we call it "the Spice" around the house. Everyone I live with drinks it. I swear, my eyes are gonna turn blue and I be hiding in caves by the time christmas is done.
100demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-17, 22:14   Link #17
Lst2touchdasky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
BAAAHHHHHH! They take away 'my precious' PEPSI BLUE after only releasing it for a limited of time and they expect me to drink their new product.... DO THEY WANT US BECOME UTTERLY DISSAPOINTED ONCE AGAIN! where is the humanity!
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-18, 20:03   Link #18
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: New York
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
hmm if any of you are of age and are in Pennsylvania sometimes, I reccommend Troeggs Mad Elf, its a micro brew. It's cherry chocolate malt very good
__________________
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 00:11   Link #19
Slideways
Always Confused
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: MN, USA
Age: 26
Erm, what does the holiday spice pepsi taste like?
__________________
Slideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-19, 00:21   Link #20
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
It's taste is rather like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon, wrapped around a large gold brick.
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.