AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-31, 11:20   Link #1
Ellie97

Horror/romance anime!!

I desperately need a horror/romance anime but I want one where the romance is the main theme of the story, if it's not then, I apologise, but I'm not interested. I would prefer the main character to be male and have a strong character not one of those whimpy guys, but this isn't necessary. I would also like the girl to be cute and to go perfectly with the guy because I think that's really cute .
NO harem and NO love triangles
This might be specific but your help will be very appreciated.
Old 2011-07-31, 11:58   Link #2
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Try Ghost Hunt if you haven't seen it already. That anime suits your description perfectly except for one. The girl IS the main character and her love interest (the second main character) is a cool guy.
Old 2011-07-31, 12:02   Link #3
Akashin

Psychic Detective Yakumo more or less fits, but I wouldn't really recommend it. I'm not sure if it gets better or anything, but I gave up on it some nine episodes in. I've heard it is similar to Ghost Hunt, the primary difference being that the male lead is the more prominent main character than the female. So I guess if you don't mind being disappointed (or end up liking it), that's one...

Edit: I should note that it isn't the least bit scary, so it fitting hinges somewhat on your definition of horror.

Last edited by Akashin; 2011-07-31 at 12:03. Reason: Edit
Old 2011-07-31, 12:21   Link #4
Ellie97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Try Ghost Hunt if you haven't seen it already. That anime suits your description perfectly except for one. The girl IS the main character and her love interest (the second main character) is a cool guy.
Thank you, I don't really mind if the main character is a girl as long as the live theme sticks throughout the story and stands out above all the horror
Thank you for the recommendation, it is much appreciated.
Old 2011-07-31, 14:08   Link #5
Elegance

Lunar Legend Tsukihime
Closed Thread

Tags
horror, romance anime