AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-03, 20:53   Link #1
Somiac

Anime boxset with exclusive items?

Is there any good anime like FMP that still come with exclusive items with boxsets? ~_~
Old 2011-08-03, 21:10   Link #2
NoLongerSane

I recall the Irrersponsible Captain Tylor TV series and OVA's being released in Ultimate Editions that both Box Sets came with a plethora of exclusive items. Starting box sets such as FMP came with T- shirt while both the Eureka Seven special edition box sets came with a special edition manga, T-shirt, and CD soundtrack to the series. Though not a box set, the Ghost in the Shell series came out with Speical Edition DVD's that either came with some small figurines, a mouse pad, or the soundtrack to the series. I know that Vol. 1 for both the GitS series contained the soundtrack.
Old 2011-08-06, 12:25   Link #3
Tager

Well i bought the Gurren Lagann boxset and the first special edition came with the first two dvds of the series, anda light up core drill, the second one came with the next two dvds, and a backpack, and the third one had the last two dvds of the series. the first volume of the manga of the anime, along side a two disc soundtrack, however it would cost around $110+