AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-09, 01:09   Link #21
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Well this is what I think we know will most likely happen of Naruto's first kill:

1. The person will not be a no-name character
2. The person will be either a big bad or a close friend, perhaps both...
3. There will be lots of moralizing, angst, and brooding, and reflection, and all that kind of stuff you get in Smallville and Dawson's Creek.

everysingle of your points seem to aim at Sasuke....
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 15:52   Link #22
Baka no desu ka?

He is the most logical choice - he's turning more and more evil now, he's a deep character with the same type of (very messed-up) past that Gaara, Haku and Zabuza had, he is at least partially good now, and aybe he will see the error of his ways only when it's too late. Of course, as Dranz noted, for something as grave as Naruto's first kill, the emotional baggage would have to be intense to highlight the significance of it. In that case, a fallen friend would be perfect - Sasuke fits.

GIF Animator for the A.S.S (Anti-Sasuke Syndicate)

To join, simply place this image in your sig. Thank you and have a nice day.
Baka no desu ka? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 22:26   Link #23
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

And Susuke would die!

2nd member and co-founder of the moustache fan club and proud member of the A.S.S
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 23:30   Link #24
Izlude
Sharingan!

Naruto will kill eventually. Him killing Sasuke would be pretty intense, would be an awesome battle.

Quick OT question on Hokage...why is the 3rd still Hokage even when there was a 4th who had died? I was under the assumption that Hokage was a position, like Chieften or President, and that it was passed along, in which case the 3rd would have passed to the 4th and a 5th would have been selected upon the demise of the 4th. Just curious.
Izlude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 02:59   Link #25
TheGreatYakoshi
The Baka Mangaka Returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izlude
Naruto will kill eventually. Him killing Sasuke would be pretty intense, would be an awesome battle.

Quick OT question on Hokage...why is the 3rd still Hokage even when there was a 4th who had died? I was under the assumption that Hokage was a position, like Chieften or President, and that it was passed along, in which case the 3rd would have passed to the 4th and a 5th would have been selected upon the demise of the 4th. Just curious.
Well, who knew the Kyubi was going to attack so suddenly? If all had gone according to plan, the 4th would still be alive, and when his time was up, they could select a 5th. But all plans got shot to hell when the 4th--the only man powerful enough to defeat the Kyubi--had to sacrifice himself to save Konoha. Since they didn't have a 5th Hokage in mind yet, they had to fall back on the 3rd (who was in retirement, poor guy).

The Official Anti-Sasuke Syndicate
Simply add the anti-Sasuke sign to your signature to join. Message me for more info.
TheGreatYakoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 17:06   Link #26
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

Maybe they were both Hokage at the same time. They were maybe both incredible ninja so they decide to be Hokage together so they can help each other.....I tought they were Hokage at the same time...never thought it was one after an other.....as the 7 sages in almost every rpg...

2nd member and co-founder of the moustache fan club and proud member of the A.S.S
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 17:09   Link #27
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

"generally loving, soft, and supportive personality "

hahahahaa
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 17:09   Link #28
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

The Hokage is the best ninja in the village so it's obvious that if you were an Hokage u still are one even after the new one is named. It's not like you start to suck because there is a new Hokage. I guess the third became the new #1 nin in Leaf village after the 4th died so until they could find someone skilled enough to be the 5th it was only normal for the 3rd to come back.

Founder of the moustache guy fanclub and member of A.S.S.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote