AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-19, 16:37   Link #3021
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
i'm a GAR. i dun think ppl want me posting pics of myself but u can google pic search LeaD36 u should find a pic of me with an afro
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 18:38   Link #3022
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhuman96 View Post
wait
now i want to know
pls tell me everyone
are u a boy or gurl?

just asking thou
if u dont want to tell im fine
Who me? Well I'm a guy
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 23:18   Link #3023
coolhuman96
<3 ichigo 100%
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: in asia
so while im waiting for the new GE chapter coming out
what do u suggest for me to read (if u can pls giv me the finish type not ongoing)
__________________
THE BEST MANGA IS ICHIGO 100%!!!!!!!
coolhuman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 23:36   Link #3024
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Does the genre have to matter?


Aishiteruze Baby
Welcome to the NHK
Yubisaki Milk Tea
Kare Kano
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 01:22   Link #3025
coolhuman96
<3 ichigo 100%
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: in asia
it doesn't have t matter
it just have to be interesting to read
but it would be nicer if it has perverted parts
__________________
THE BEST MANGA IS ICHIGO 100%!!!!!!!
coolhuman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 05:51   Link #3026
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Ayu Mayu - perverted, romance, comedy
Beelzebub - action, comedy, delinquent themed
Bakuman - funny, educational
Zettai Karen Children - action, comedy, romance (later on in the storyline mostly)
Yumekui Merry - action, dream-themed
Ao no Exorcist - action, comedy, - demon-themed + school-themed
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san - funny and perverted, very light-hearted manga
Iris Zero - This one's just plain good school-themed
Medaka Box - Tricky manga, good first chapters, sucky middle part (40 chapters or smth) but then it starts getting rlly funny. Extremely much nudity involved. school-themed
Defense Devil - Action, Comedy some romance - Demons & Angels & Purgatory stuff
Gamble Fish - gambling, much nudity, funny.
Hayate no Gotoku - Comedy mostly, little romance due to main char's airheadedness
Detective Conan/Case closed (different names for EU/US) - detective stuff, some romance, some action, some comedy.
School Rumble - this one's just epic, whether u watch it as an anime or read it as a manga. romantic comedy. well not as much romance, but very very funny

That's a good beginner list
PS.: Quoted from Bakuman : It doesn't matter, as long as it's interesting it'll get serialized.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 07:44   Link #3027
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Ayu Mayu - perverted, romance, comedy
Beelzebub - action, comedy, delinquent themed
Bakuman - funny, educational
Zettai Karen Children - action, comedy, romance (later on in the storyline mostly)
Yumekui Merry - action, dream-themed
Ao no Exorcist - action, comedy, - demon-themed + school-themed
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san - funny and perverted, very light-hearted manga
Iris Zero - This one's just plain good school-themed
Medaka Box - Tricky manga, good first chapters, sucky middle part (40 chapters or smth) but then it starts getting rlly funny. Extremely much nudity involved. school-themed
Defense Devil - Action, Comedy some romance - Demons & Angels & Purgatory stuff
Gamble Fish - gambling, much nudity, funny.
Hayate no Gotoku - Comedy mostly, little romance due to main char's airheadedness
Detective Conan/Case closed (different names for EU/US) - detective stuff, some romance, some action, some comedy.
School Rumble - this one's just epic, whether u watch it as an anime or read it as a manga. romantic comedy. well not as much romance, but very very funny

That's a good beginner list
PS.: Quoted from Bakuman : It doesn't matter, as long as it's interesting it'll get serialized.
I would take a single Kimagure Orange Road isntead a whole bunch of these (maybe except just School Rumble which is good despite the utter fail ending).

Love Plus Rinko days is good, Amagami (Ayatsuji's part) Secret diary, I"s, Video Girl Ai, love Hina (of course, a lot started with this one).
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 12:04   Link #3028
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Don't forget to read Suzuka, Kimi no Iru Machi and Otaku no Musume-san so you can develop resistance to trolling mangas

I'm kind of loss with this series, last chapter was 92 from august 1st week, i suppose there is a 93 from this past week (because 2nd week there was no SJ), i am right?
If im right...spoiler please
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 14:35   Link #3029
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
Don't forget to read Suzuka, Kimi no Iru Machi and Otaku no Musume-san so you can develop resistance to trolling mangas

I'm kind of loss with this series, last chapter was 92 from august 1st week, i suppose there is a 93 from this past week (because 2nd week there was no SJ), i am right?
If im right...spoiler please

Spoiler..
Spoiler:
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 15:19   Link #3030
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Spoiler..
Spoiler:
That was one corny spoiler
Now I wish many painful moments for Utsumi, because this boy doesn't learn!
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 15:48   Link #3031
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
I would take a single Kimagure Orange Road isntead a whole bunch of these (maybe except just School Rumble which is good despite the utter fail ending).

Love Plus Rinko days is good, Amagami (Ayatsuji's part) Secret diary, I"s, Video Girl Ai, love Hina (of course, a lot started with this one).
orange road was kinda weak, and i didn't just recommend romance only unlike u did =/
i dun remember much about I"s but that was a pretty good 1 iirc
Love Hina was like the first anime i ever watched so i got no idea if it was any good, and i cant seem to find the manga anywhere cept for raws probably =// Amagami wasn't all that hot either. Other 2, i didn't read
EDIT: Do yourself a favor and DON'T READ KNIM, IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD srsly. If u've seen clash of the titans u know what i mean
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 16:21   Link #3032
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
That was one corny spoiler
Spoiler:
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 16:33   Link #3033
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Spoiler:
Pretty much~

No seriously, he just doesn't learn his lesson by sticking w/ her and loving her? But first relationship are like that, believing it is a special concept of sorts. I just hope he doesn't later date another girl (anyone at all) and go back to her. Its very sour enough as it is.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 19:28   Link #3034
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
orange road was kinda weak, and i didn't just recommend romance only unlike u did =/
i dun remember much about I"s but that was a pretty good 1 iirc
Love Hina was like the first anime i ever watched so i got no idea if it was any good, and i cant seem to find the manga anywhere cept for raws probably =// Amagami wasn't all that hot either. Other 2, i didn't read
EDIT: Do yourself a favor and DON'T READ KNIM, IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD srsly. If u've seen clash of the titans u know what i mean
Most of the mangas you posted are either commedy romance, or some shounen titles with a scrap of romance. And I would rather shoot myself than recommend medaka box to anyone ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Pretty much~

No seriously, he just doesn't learn his lesson by sticking w/ her and loving her? But first relationship are like that, believing it is a special concept of sorts. I just hope he doesn't later date another girl (anyone at all) and go back to her. Its very sour enough as it is.
No knim haruto romance style here please.
Utsumi is a retard so be it, atm I'm giving this manga a hiatus, I don't even want to think about going with the weekly drama of this stupid hero same as with knim.
Such cheap drama mangas are best read in volumes, when you can actually sit trough 70% of retardness, for that few good moments.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 22:56   Link #3035
coolhuman96
<3 ichigo 100%
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: in asia
I still like shou senpai
__________________
THE BEST MANGA IS ICHIGO 100%!!!!!!!
coolhuman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 06:11   Link #3036
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
orange road was kinda weak, and i didn't just recommend romance only unlike u did =/
i dun remember much about I"s but that was a pretty good 1 iirc
Love Hina was like the first anime i ever watched so i got no idea if it was any good, and i cant seem to find the manga anywhere cept for raws probably =// Amagami wasn't all that hot either. Other 2, i didn't read
EDIT: Do yourself a favor and DON'T READ KNIM, IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD srsly. If u've seen clash of the titans u know what i mean
GE is a romance manga like it or not, makes little sense put here shounen's only.

Like Xaturas I would rather shoot my own leg than recommend Medaka Box to anyone.

Kimagure was good, particularly the main female was a really nicely developed character so different from your usual flicks or drama queens like Yuki. The main hero was kind of plain but had the balls, something that Usu looses most of the time (or if finds them in rare occasions only to get kicked into them).

Love Hina was one of teh manga/animes that a lot of readers started with, so its pretty normal.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2011-08-21 at 08:51.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 08:37   Link #3037
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Spoiler for 94:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 08:59   Link #3038
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Spoiler for ch94:
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list

Last edited by Lexxus; 2011-08-21 at 09:16.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 09:14   Link #3039
coolhuman96
<3 ichigo 100%
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: in asia
yay shou senpai!!!!
__________________
THE BEST MANGA IS ICHIGO 100%!!!!!!!
coolhuman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 09:23   Link #3040
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
Spoiler:
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.