AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Sasuke or Itachi who do you like more?
Itachi 168 70.00%
Sasuke 72 30.00%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-11-20, 14:15   Link #141
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
No, he said that Sasuke would have an one in ten chance of surviving the curse seal. He never said anything about Sasuke having something that only one in ten Uchihas have. I suggest you look at the best fansub of the episode and also check the manga since only the manga itself is worth anything in source information.


SO If there is a one in ten chance of surviving the cursed seal, then line up ten people and bite them with Orochimaru, and then see if 9 die and Sasuke lives if he is the tenth.

Oh yeah do the same thing except somehow you bring back to life and line up ten living Uchihas and bite them all with Orochimaru, aren't 9 supposed to still die. That's what Orochimaru was contemplating, and is still the same thing as what I said and he says to kabuto, so go ahead and keep saying I can't say that when I clearly did.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec
Indeed well i think Naruto has power to overcome his rocks so please dont get too rocky.

Last edited by kiai; 2004-11-20 at 14:39.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 14:37   Link #142
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
Oh no! SO If there is a one in ten chance of surviving the cursed seal, then line up ten people and bite them with Orochimaru, and then see if 9 die and Sasuke lives if he is the tenth.

Oh yeah do the same thing except somehow you bring back to life and line up ten living Uchihas and bite them all with Orochimaru, aren't 9 supposed to still die. That's what Orochimaru was contemplating, and is still the same thing as what I said and he says to kabuto, so go ahead and keep saying I can't say that when I clearly did.
Your logic would make sense if Sasuke was the only one with the curse seal. The whole one in ten chance thing consist of every possible person not just comparing Sasuke to every other Uchiha. The scenario of Sasuke surviving the curse seal can happen for any other Uchiha since the one in ten chance thing exist for any person who's bitten. The whole curse seal thing doesn't have anything to do with having some type of bloodline ability. Whether one survives the curse seal also has been said to depend on one's amount of talent.

Your just trying to turn a statistic of one in ten people to a one in ten Uchiha statistic when we have already seen other individuals who possess the curse seal. The fact is that you can't accept the fact that Sasuke is possibly not even in the top 10 of the best existing Uchiha that ever existed. So stop twisting facts into something that suits you trying to make Sasuke seem more than he actually is.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 14:39   Link #143
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 14
Quote:
you can't accept the fact that Sasuke is possibly not even in the top 10 of the best existing Uchiha that ever existed. So stop twisting facts into something that suits you trying to make Sasuke seem more than he actually is.
Wrong on that, because, Come now here, You are totally downplaying of this. If orochimaru says I see power in your eyes that surpasses even Itachi's and then he later tells Anko that Sasuke does in fact carry the Uchiha ability after all, and if there is a one in ten chance of surviving him being an Uchia and all then that's still something Sasuke has that one in ten Uchiha should have (a chance at surviving one of those seals that is)

So you are saying Maybe an Uchiha's chances are a little better than one in ten but then Orochimaru would have then said something like, "there is a one in 5 chance for Sasuke to survive". But here is a fact for you, Orochimaru didn't say a one in 5 chance he said, "a one in ten chance for Sasuke to survive."

Orochimaru backs me up not you, sorry if it's pissing you off but I shouldn't have to be sorry.The fact is Orochimaru did say to Anko that Sasuke does in fact carry the special Uchiha ability after all, and he did say to sasuke that I see power in your eyes that surpasses even Itachi's.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec
Indeed well i think Naruto has power to overcome his rocks so please dont get too rocky.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 14:45   Link #144
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
Come now here, You are totally downplaying of this. If orochimaru says I see power in your eyes that surpasses even Itachi's and then he later tells Anko that Sasuke does in fact carry the Uchiha ability after all, and if there is a one in ten chance of surviving him being an Uchia and all then that's still something Sasuke has that one in ten Uchiha should have (a chance at surviving one of those seals that is)
Hmmm, I wonder why would Orochimaru say to Sasuke this compliment. Hmmmm, maybe because it's him simply trying to convince Sasuke to cooperate with whatever Orochimaru has in mind. Hmmmm, I wonder Orochimaru has never mentioned to Sasuke that he, the great sennin that he is, can't beat Itachi. I doubt Sasuke wouldn't be less inclined to go to Orochimaru if he knew beforehand that this guy can't even beat Itachi to begin with.

Orochimaru said that Sasuke has more talent than Anko and thus has a greater chance to surviving the curse seal. This includes Orochimaru view of what talent one has simply on Sasuke having a bloodline abilitiy is all.

I'm sure there have been plenty of Uchiha in the past that had more talent than Sasuke with the current examples being Itachi and this mysterious Uchiha.

The thing is that the only statistic in mind for Sasuke is that only a few Uchiha are able to obtain the Sharingan and nothing else really.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 14:53   Link #145
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 14
Ok lets stop arguing regardless, my avatar was reminscent of someone age 5 so you get the point don't you.? I felt inclined to point out that I believe Orochimaru said that he saw talent that surpasses even the potential of Itachi because that is what Orochimaru believes actually.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec
Indeed well i think Naruto has power to overcome his rocks so please dont get too rocky.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 15:08   Link #146
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
Ok lets stop arguing regardless, my avatar was reminscent of someone age 5 so you get the point don't you.? I felt inclined to point out that I believe Orochimaru said that he saw talent that surpasses even the potential of Itachi because that is what Orochimaru believes actually.
I have no problem with stopping this argument that was pretty one sided to begin with. The comment earlier was just a joke by the way since there isn't really a five year old that can create post that reflect the amount of intelligence that you possess when it comes to commenting on a topic. I felf inclined that Orochimaru gives praise towards Sasuke but forget to mention that he would be learning stuff from a guy who can't beat Itachi by himself.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-20, 15:18   Link #147
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
I have no problem with stopping this argument that was pretty one sided to begin with. The comment earlier was just a joke by the way since there isn't really a five year old that can create post that reflect the amount of intelligence that you possess when it comes to commenting on a topic. I felf inclined that Orochimaru gives praise towards Sasuke but forget to mention that he would be learning stuff from a guy who can't beat Itachi by himself.
Those are good points since Orochimaru has been a little cryptic before. I don't know much about Itachi but I'll be on the look out. I only thought that ideas are more sharable when they don't become so fractionated or one sided and without that I guess there would be a greater experience. I also think that Sasuke does need to be intuitive about people's alterior motives possibly. We'll get to see how he's changed for sure in the coming week. 16 posts is the longest I've consecutively posted back to back in a topic though, wheeeuuh, thats it i guess..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gon the Freec
Indeed well i think Naruto has power to overcome his rocks so please dont get too rocky.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 20:18   Link #148
Avenger
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
i pick itachi because....well sasuke is a wimp for running to oral sama....i mean oro sama...wait...i was right the first time.....
__________________
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-21, 20:27   Link #149
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
i pick itachi because....well sasuke is a wimp for running to oral sama....i mean oro sama...wait...i was right the first time.....
It would be funny if someone was crazy enough to say that Sasuke is better than Itachi. It would like be like saying Kakashi was better than the 4th was he was still alive, with the difference probably not being as drastic.

This thread might as well be closed since this thread has already provened that Itachi is more likeable and of course the better Uchiha.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 00:11   Link #150
CyberPunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
yea, it sure has "provened" quite a bit. it's all a matter of fucking opinion you jackass.
CyberPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 02:32   Link #151
Cort
What???
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Cort
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
This thread might as well be closed since this thread has already provened that Itachi is more likeable and of course the better Uchiha.
Yes...he's more likeable because he murdered his entire clan and then mentally tortured his little brother.


If you say so. Personally of the two I'd say Sasuke is probably the more likeable of the two, though he defenitely is not stronger. In my opinion up until now Itachi's crimes defenitely overshadow anything Sasuke has managed to do to date, though in the future that could change. Itachi has his own mental problems though, hell, he doesn't even deserve to be called a person.

Last edited by Cort; 2004-11-22 at 02:43.
Cort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 04:58   Link #152
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cort
Yes...he's more likeable because he murdered his entire clan and then mentally tortured his little brother.
Those are the main reasons why I like him better than Sasuke.
__________________

"He who thinks only about himself destroys himself as well." ~ Kambei
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 14:13   Link #153
Uchiha_Itachi_Sasuke
Am NEW so be NICE..!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Age: 28
Send a message via ICQ to Uchiha_Itachi_Sasuke Send a message via MSN to Uchiha_Itachi_Sasuke Send a message via Yahoo to Uchiha_Itachi_Sasuke
neither.. lool

i kinda dnt like sasuke because he is so mean..
plus he's weak and he hasnt improved that much, the evedince is that he's going to Oro..!!

itachi is Way CUTER than sasuke and like most of u said, he kick ass

BUT... if i was to choose between itachi, naruto and sasuke..
i would definatly say NARUTO..
__________________
Life is too short and friends are too few
Uchiha_Itachi_Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 15:00   Link #154
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk
yea, it sure has "provened" quite a bit. it's all a matter of fucking opinion you jackass.
When I use the word "proven" I'm refering to a majority that's showed in the poll jackass. I'm not trying to say that every single person who like Naruto finds Itachi more likable than Sasuke. God, it's funny how people get mad over a single topic over a manga and anime I wouldn't exactly call number one. :fingers:
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 15:21   Link #155
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
When I use the word "proven" I'm refering to a majority that's showed in the poll jackass. I'm not trying to say that every single person who like Naruto finds Itachi more likable than Sasuke. God, it's funny how people get mad over a single topic over a manga and anime I wouldn't exactly call number one. :fingers:
I think he was just jumping on the fact that "provened" isn't a word. And then just added Jackass because you called for a perfectly descent thread to be closed because you have a bias opinion.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 15:44   Link #156
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
I think he was just jumping on the fact that "provened" isn't a word. And then just added Jackass because you called for a perfectly descent thread to be closed because you have a bias opinion.
Well, whatever the reason, by the now the same opinions are going to be repeated over and over again basically. Me wanting this thread closed has obvious reasoning behind it with the fact that everyone is biased since this thread is based on such a form of human reasoning. By the way, the word is "decent."

Edit: I also decided to stop posting in this thread for now since the same view is going to be repeated over and over again anyway.

P.S.
Nice sig.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 15:47   Link #157
Anko Plushy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Sometimes LA sometimes the Soul Society sometimes SD sometimes Konoha it all depends on my mood
Send a message via AIM to Anko Plushy Send a message via Yahoo to Anko Plushy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
I think he was just jumping on the fact that "provened" isn't a word. And then just added Jackass because you called for a perfectly descent thread to be closed because you have a bias opinion.
Heh, thanks Shay. Hey we don't need any more flamers on this thread we've already had one and if you want to talk about what it is you don't like about this then pm me and we can discuss this like mature human beings.

Anyway, Shay who did you vote for?
Anko Plushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 15:50   Link #158
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
The thread doesn't have to be closed for it to die. The thread might also be in use later, when we've gotten new information about Itachi and Sasuke has taken even more stupid choices.
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 16:00   Link #159
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
By the way, the word is "decent."

Ahh touche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anko Plushy
Anyway, Shay who did you vote for?
I havenít voted yet, still thinking about it.
__________________
Current Anime - Attack on Titan
Current Manga - Naruto
Current Book - Waiting for War of the Roses
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 16:16   Link #160
Satoru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Did you notice? Sasuke said Naruto can't even touch his forehead...
Because that's something only his older brother can do. How cute.

@nh1: I love your sig!
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.