AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-27, 07:21   Link #5141
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Give me chapter 155!
Something as trivial as a wet shirt is not going to be enough for Keima. I mean we are talking about a guy who uses peeping at a person in the bath as a way to increase her affection and grabbing someone's boobs to get rid of them.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 08:54   Link #5142
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
^ in the switch body arc. When he was looking at Yui's body at the mirror >.> it has no effect on him at all. His too used on seeing naked girls.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 10:31   Link #5143
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^ in the switch body arc. When he was looking at Yui's body at the mirror >.> it has no effect on him at all. His too used on seeing naked girls.
I'm truly surprised there isn't any doujinshis of Keima in Yui's body and him playing around with her body.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 12:43   Link #5144
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
^Because that part was been shadowed by fujoshi's being happy about gender bend Yui and Keima. Wakaki sensei just give fans what they truly like in lots of ways.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 19:55   Link #5145
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^Because that part was been shadowed by fujoshi's being happy about gender bend Yui and Keima. Wakaki sensei just give fans what they truly like in lots of ways.
Actually this manga isn't supposed to be for fujoshis at all.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 20:49   Link #5146
gaurun
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Spoiler for 155 - She came:
oh yes!! oh no!! ayumi look so sexy!!
gaurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 10:54   Link #5147
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Lol, been seeing the spoilers and I'm just wondering what could have caused it. next chapter should be out soon
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 14:58   Link #5148
gaurun
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
sweat because she hide under blanket? or sweat because she's ill too, infected by Keima?
reverse sick event? ;D
gaurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 20:50   Link #5149
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Actually this manga isn't supposed to be for fujoshis at all.
Still a part of the demographics reading the series. Don't ignore it!

The only real danger is if the fujoshis overwhelm the normal audience of a series (*coughs* Prince of Tennis *coughs)...
__________________
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 22:37   Link #5150
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
How are fujoshis supposed to overwhelm the series with "harem" tag on it?

And you are not allowed to say anything regarding rule 63. It happened with Touhou. Don't give them anymore idea.
__________________
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:10   Link #5151
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
How are fujoshis supposed to overwhelm the series with "harem" tag on it?

And you are not allowed to say anything regarding rule 63. It happened with Touhou. Don't give them anymore idea.
Keima already is an exception to 63: He's just too androgynous for his own good.

BTW, the English translation of a certain "Keiko" doujinshi has been released.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:19   Link #5152
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Keima already is an exception to 63: He's just too androgynous for his own good.
He ISN'T. I mean, he hardly looks like a girl!

Quote:
BTW, the English translation of a certain "Keiko" doujinshi has been released.
Very funny. You can't scare me with empty words and no proof.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:21   Link #5153
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
He ISN'T. I mean, he hardly looks like a girl!
But he has that atmosphere of lightness that is far too refined for him to be just a boy


Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Very funny. You can't scare me with empty words and no proof.
Search for "God Tries To Capture A Guy But Ends Up Captured Instead" (Original title: 男を落とすつもりが逆に落とされてしまった神様の本).

Or check this online page of the doujinshi.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:24   Link #5154
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Or check this online page of the doujinshi.
This......THIS IS SO WRONG.

DELETE THE DAMN LINK! DAMMIT!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:27   Link #5155
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
This......THIS IS SO WRONG.
Try reading the whole thing. It will blow your mind to New Hell.



On Chapter 155: I know this has been spoiled to many, but figured it wouldn't hurt to post it.

Spoiler for Oh My:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:32   Link #5156
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Try reading the whole thing. It will blow your mind to New Hell.
NO. WAY.

Quote:
On Chapter 155: I know this has been spoiled to many, but figured it wouldn't hurt to post it.

Spoiler for Oh My:
Spoiler for SPOILER:
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:37   Link #5157
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
NO. WAY.
Then what about the Keiko-Kanon doujinshi? That was made by the same artist.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for SPOILER:
Spoiler for Hmmmm:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:38   Link #5158
Aesthetic Shampoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Search for "God Tries To Capture A Guy But Ends Up Captured Instead" (Original title: 男を落とすつもりが逆に落とされてしまった神様の本).

Or check this online page of the doujinshi.
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT I AM GOING TO HAUNT YOU FOR ETERNITY, SINCERELY SEVERELY TRAUMATIZED INDIVIDUAL.

Oh, and if that picture is the confession scene, it doesn't seem all that serious to me. Her facial expression seems...off.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:43   Link #5159
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT I AM GOING TO HAUNT YOU FOR ETERNITY, SINCERELY SEVERELY TRAUMATIZED INDIVIDUAL.
Come back after I post the doujinshi where Kanon has her way with Keiko.

Or for that matter, Yui riding on Keiko (Or Keima in Yui's body, a topic that has finally appeared in reality).



Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
Oh, and if that picture is the confession scene, it doesn't seem all that serious to me. Her facial expression seems...off.
It does seem to reflect her personality. I think that by this time, she accepted she "always" had feelings for him, and is just her usual self.

But this is based on my belief that it's Ayumi who's Mercury.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 07:48   Link #5160
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Then what about the Keiko-Kanon doujinshi? That was made by the same artist.
No. Stop making such material available on the Internet! Curiosity kills the librarian!

Quote:
Spoiler for Hmmmm:
Spoiler for spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Come back after I post the doujinshi where Kanon has her way with Keiko.

Or for that matter, Yui riding on Keiko (Or Keima in Yui's body, a topic that has finally appeared in reality).
Not for 18 year olds sign shown. I think you should link the pic through imgur.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.