AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Who were your favorite characters? Multiple choice allowed!
Keima Katsuragi 92 57.50%
Elsie 80 50.00%
Mari Katsuragi 19 11.88%
Ayumi Takahara 53 33.13%
Mio Aoyama 23 14.38%
Kanon Nakagawa 51 31.88%
Shiori Shiomiya 91 56.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2011-04-19, 10:15   Link #41
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Shiori, Keima, And the ever adorable Elsie!
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 05:22   Link #42
RDF2050
Gundam Meister

Keima, a character I can relate to sometimes.

Poll tie at 63, we need a combo...... breaker.
Old 2011-05-07, 16:22   Link #43
Shadow6543

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow6543
i love Mio
Old 2011-08-29, 14:37   Link #44
Hiroi Sekai
Minna no ojou-sama~♥
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Hiroi Sekai
Keima - The man is a boss. One of the few who knows how broken society is and follows his own path to the same end. PLAY THOSE DATING SIMS!

Elsie - She floats around and uses a garment to transform things. Not to mention her voice is awesome. Evidently, she has God as her brother.

Ayumi - I feel she somehow cheated here. That bloody side ponytail...damn it. She's voiced by Ayana Taketatsu and runs hurdles like a champ.

Kanon - Felt as if her character had a pretty good buildup instead of an instant trait that gives her the entire fanbase. Her songs were nice and her story of living the Citron dream was quite fantastic.

Didn't give votes to:

Mari - Basically, doesn't show up enough and when she does, she's performing some cliche action. A sweet mother on the outside but has a dangerous side? Taking off the glasses to reveal an evil look? Seen before. In no ways is she a bad character though.

Mio - Her story was there, but I felt the tsundere act came on a bit too strong with her. Overall arc ended just a little too early and her character could have been developed more, I think. Thinking about it, she probably fell just short of a vote.

Shiori - Everyone's gonna hate me. Her character was fine, but the dialogue took it the wrong way, I think. Half of the things she says (and I know she's silent for a lot of the time, I'm talking about her inner monologues) is about the exact same things. It's to build the characterization and I can quite respect that as it works in its favour, but to an extent I believe it went too far. Found it quite cool how she devoted herself to protect the library, and once again, she falls just short of a vote.
Old 2011-12-03, 02:36   Link #45
Huatuo
Supreme Commander

Location: Beyond the heaven within the Gensokyo above the netherworld inside the Takeda house in Ikebukuro...?
I have voted for Nade...I.I..mean Shiori-chan!!, Azu...er....Ayumi-chan!!!! And DA BOSS Keima!!!!

Shiori: SO~Adorable in many way!!!!! MOENESS!!! (Can't get her "Baka~!" and "Aho~!" off my head XD)

Ayumi: Cutest character ever!!! Love her attitude, love her enthusiasm and aliveness, love her ARC!!! (Even through is was one episode XD) , love.......love......LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER!!!!!!!

Keima: DA BOSS.

XD
Huatuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 12:55   Link #46
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

i voted for ELSIE
she is too cute and too funny and she has kind of unique role in the series

well keima's mom mari katsuragi is also beautiful and sexy but she din't had a major role in it