AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-08-28, 14:38   Link #481
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
See if there were Espdas then it might be a fan service movie. Nah it was just telling a good story. The Espda weren't even needed
Well they didn't have to bring all of them and throw them into fight. Would be nice to see at least one caged or something. That episode just hyped everything for nothing.

I realy think that this movie was the worst out of all, it was just plain =/
If not some nice scenes that can be used for AMVs, it would be a total failure. Can't believe it still has high rating.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 14:55   Link #482
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Well they didn't have to bring all of them and throw them into fight. Would be nice to see at least one caged or something. That episode just hyped everything for nothing.

I realy think that this movie was the worst out of all, it was just plain =/
If not some nice scenes that can be used for AMVs, it would be a total failure. Can't believe it still has high rating.
It really wasn't plain I think y the movies seem so bad all the time is because they are over hyped. I mean movie 2 I think at least beat it in terms of story. Which I think the story was the only real win along with Hd effects. But even then I can't say it beat movie 1 or 3 cause everyone has diffrent views on those 2.
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 16:48   Link #483
Lunarskylar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Dark Side of The Moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I was expecting Ichigo's old enemies to come out and pick a fight with him
that would be copying dbz

everyone knows bleach only copies yyh
__________________
Lunarskylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 17:12   Link #484
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
It really wasn't plain I think y the movies seem so bad all the time is because they are over hyped. I mean movie 2 I think at least beat it in terms of story. Which I think the story was the only real win along with Hd effects. But even then I can't say it beat movie 1 or 3 cause everyone has diffrent views on those 2.
If I have to rank the movies it will be like this:
1) Memories of nobody
2) Fade to Black
3) The DiamondDust Rebellion
4) Jigokuhen

All 1st 3 movies had something constantly going on while this one had nice set up and then a huge drag until conclusion. To top it, bad guys looked quiet lame here... =/

1st movie was my favorite because it had an interesting story with some mystery, a good new character Senna who actually was interesting and made you feel for her. Some nice action and not only for Ichigo. And also without annoying power ups.

While this one was a drag... no real suspence because for starters you know that Yuzu will survive no matter what. A famouse power up for Ichigo. Side characters were mostly ignored... at least Ichigo's friends got some screen time since usually they are totally forgotten. Shuren happened to be no one, some lame bad guy designs and Kokuto was expacted to be a bad guy after all =/
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 18:06   Link #485
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
They had a good setup for Kakuto with the story about his sister. But then the instant he threw his sword at Ichigo and started to play the role of a villain just destroyed everything else for me.
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 01:38   Link #486
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
They had a good setup for Kakuto with the story about his sister. But then the instant he threw his sword at Ichigo and started to play the role of a villain just destroyed everything else for me.
I actually think it was dumb of Ichigo to trust him...that's the main plot element I did not like

Dude is from hell...yeah he's gotta be evil or else he wouldn't be there in the first place
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 04:40   Link #487
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Yeh, I was facepalming through the whole thing and together with my sister was waiting when he will back stab Ichigo. Happened sooner than we expected though.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 12:00   Link #488
Simon_Lord
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
at least i got to see Ukitake for a good 1min30! the rest was okay, good animation and music but the story was thin
__________________
Simon_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 13:32   Link #489
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
i liked the soundtrack, the background art, and the ending. i tried downloading it, i wasted 2 hours of my life cause the sound works but it remains a blank screen =_='
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 14:57   Link #490
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Patience is a virtue.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 15:35   Link #491
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
i liked the soundtrack, the background art, and the ending. i tried downloading it, i wasted 2 hours of my life cause the sound works but it remains a blank screen =_='
The bolded were probably the only things I liked about the movie.. Seems like we got trolled by a movie that seemed to be extremely good..
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: TheEroKing
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 17:48   Link #492
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I actually think it was dumb of Ichigo to trust him...that's the main plot element I did not like

Dude is from hell...yeah he's gotta be evil or else he wouldn't be there in the first place
He said he was sent to Hell because he got revenge at the man who hurt his siter in reality the due was never evil to begins with he just thought his life was unfair.
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 18:05   Link #493
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
He said he was sent to Hell because he got revenge at the man who hurt his siter in reality the due was never evil to begins with he just thought his life was unfair.
if thats true, every single teenager who ever died is in hell right now.
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 22:21   Link #494
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Just watched it last night and I disagree with most of you here because for once less was MORE...The movie only focused on the main and secondary main characters (I mean even muthaeffin Chad had a role for once )...It wasn't all over the place trying to fit all 89 characters into a 5 minute window for the hell of it...

While the story was pretty simple and contained, it actually had a real emotional connection (Not like the movies or in the series where Ichigo goes all out to help some random loli, it was actually his sister)...The action, while not excellent in the choreography department, it was damn good to look at (Many times I rewound scenes that were cool as hell like when Renji got GODpunched in his midsection)...The dudes with the fire-powers made for awesome visuals aswell...

And while we all knew the dude would turn on Ichigo, he still served as a pretty nice gatekeeper for the hell landscape IMO...Some might think this expressive version of hell is lame, but to live in a world where muscular skeleton monsters ate you endlessly, only for you to be reborn back into this world that is actually the world from the video game Q-bert, where you will live for infinity, THAT's HELL^^...

My only gripes were:

Spoiler for Wait for it...:


Also it wouldn't have hurt to replace Renji in this movie with Ikkaku, if there was a GOD...I also give the studio mad props for their restraint in not really including Hitsugaya as I know that $hit was HARD, but I was glad...

I do agree with those who suggested more diverse badguy characters (Was kinda redundant to keep seeing that one trio with the fatdudes), but that fire-guy and the main villain adequately satisfied my fight lust...

So maybe it was just the Afghani-Kush talking, but I really enjoyed this movie, because it was a simple movie and Bleach can learn a little something from picking a short list of characters to make a movie with and just going for it, instead of whoring the whole cereal box like it usually does...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
that would be copying dbz

everyone knows bleach only copies yyh
If only it could REALLY do that...That would be something...Been watching various YYH eps the last couple of weeks as I tend to do once a year or so...If only there was a shonen around today that could be that good, that expressive...Sighs...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-29, 22:45   Link #495
secretzfan
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Slaping Mayuri Kurotsuchi around in Quincy Town :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
if thats true, every single teenager who ever died is in hell right now.
LOL no well I am sure many teenagers in reality will have tried to ask for forgiveness. The guy killed a person, but he killed the person because he was trying to protect his sister. Gosh if u go to hell for that then Ichigo will go to hell too. The guy shouldn't have gone to Hell for such a petty reason.

That was the main thing that pissed me off on Hell's villain being a guy like that
__________________
secretzfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 04:35   Link #496
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
If he did not go maniac crazy then it would not be fair but as you could see he actually is crazu and enjoyed killing and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. He almost killed Ichigo's sister just to get out. He is purely evil and is in the right place. Though I do feel sorry for him and his sister.

If he did not go bad shit crazy, he would not be in Hell.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 06:47   Link #497
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
The way I understood it, revenge wasn't enough for him, he wanted other people to experience the same pain as he did, which means... he killed other people's little sisters. That's a crime that can never be forgiven.

I thought the movie was good enough. Decent plot and good action, what more can you ask of a shounen movie, a Bleach one to boot? My main gripe was that the villains' designs were absolutely horrendous.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 10:33   Link #498
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 22
They are in hell though so Im not surprised if most of them look like shi7 or are butt ugly. I mean ur not supposed to be happy in hell right? What's the point if u can spend ur time with a bunch of hot babes?
__________________
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 11:19   Link #499
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
this movie was the animators only exuse to use 3D animation(they dont get the buget in the anime to use it). personally i belive they could have blended the 3D and 2D animation better. ive always been a fan of the background art in karakura (and on the odd occation the soul society), this movie did not let me down on that. (i often study the light and shadow effects on the trees they use to help me with my art classes along with perspective and street views.)
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-30, 15:42   Link #500
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Just watched it last night and I disagree with most of you here because for once less was MORE...The movie only focused on the main and secondary main characters (I mean even muthaeffin Chad had a role for once )...It wasn't all over the place trying to fit all 89 characters into a 5 minute window for the hell of it...

While the story was pretty simple and contained, it actually had a real emotional connection (Not like the movies or in the series where Ichigo goes all out to help some random loli, it was actually his sister)...The action, while not excellent in the choreography department, it was damn good to look at (Many times I rewound scenes that were cool as hell like when Renji got GODpunched in his midsection)...The dudes with the fire-powers made for awesome visuals aswell...

And while we all knew the dude would turn on Ichigo, he still served as a pretty nice gatekeeper for the hell landscape IMO...Some might think this expressive version of hell is lame, but to live in a world where muscular skeleton monsters ate you endlessly, only for you to be reborn back into this world that is actually the world from the video game Q-bert, where you will live for infinity, THAT's HELL^^...

My only gripes were:

Spoiler for Wait for it...:


Also it wouldn't have hurt to replace Renji in this movie with Ikkaku, if there was a GOD...I also give the studio mad props for their restraint in not really including Hitsugaya as I know that $hit was HARD, but I was glad...
..
Spoiler for :um::


Also Ikkaku ain't that different from Renji either . Nor do I think he has anything more to show. He will either go Bankai or he won't go Bankai because he doesn't want to be considered for a Captain ...ever.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.