AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-08-30, 00:09   Link #3901
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Why do the girls keep getting hotter?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 03:06   Link #3902
Westlo
Lets be reality

Came in 8th this week in the TOC, next week is a color page which I'm assuming would have the results of the character poll.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 06:53   Link #3903
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
yeesh, if they're ever going announce that anime, next week should be it *crosses fingers*
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 08:26   Link #3904
Alpha Knight

I wonder if Zen climbed the tower from the outside... You know he can, he somehow did it once.
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 10:54   Link #3905
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
yeesh, if they're ever going announce that anime, next week should be it *crosses fingers*
I Really~~ Hope so!!!! That would just be so awesome!!!! A huge color spread with (hopefully lol) Misogi as #1 with an anime announcement right next to it?!?!??!?!?! XD I would just die of happiness♥♥ *crosses fingers with Cross* ( I make a funny...heh...cross crosses fingers... ^^;; nevermind....)
Old 2011-08-31, 18:17   Link #3906
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
I wonder if Zen climbed the tower from the outside... You know he can, he somehow did it once.
nobody ever said it's inside the clocktower, nor did anybody mention u'd have to take the conventional route either =/
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 20:02   Link #3907
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
nobody ever said it's inside the clocktower, nor did anybody mention u'd have to take the conventional route either =/
Not directly, no. But Akune did give him a huge hint before he left him...so if Zen's smart enough, then we might just see him as spider-man again ^^
Old 2011-08-31, 22:15   Link #3908
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Why do the girls keep getting hotter?
Why not? lol :P.

Anyway, chapter 111 came out today, CxC has been really keeping up. Thanks guys.

The chapter was good as usual, so I'll just leave this here:

Kumagawa moe~.

Dang, that Beautification Committee Chairman really tore into Kumagawa there. Just, gwuh. Looks like Nishio really has much more to say about Kumagawa and whether he's really converted here. The truth is, is he really still a minus? Does he still carry that pain? If it's something he really can't ever escape from then, however nice it's been, the student council isn't really his place.

Man, I used to find Kumagawa so damn terrifying, and that was because I could see him in myself. The terror has since faded away but he's still one of the characters in this manga with which I have the strongest sense of identification.
God-tier yuri oneshot mangaka: Minase Ruruu
Sonohana twitter follow campaign: mikajyo_info :: rewards (anime adaptation if they reach 50000!!)
Exceptional shoujo manga: Last Game
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 23:52   Link #3909
Shadow5YA

Kumagawa has always been a minus. Even when he really won in his previous matches they made him lose on a technicality.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 23:55   Link #3910
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Go go schizophrenia powers! So Yojiro managed to get an outfit for herself too!

Funny how Wanitsuka whipped out two heavy machine guns out of thin air... That's Homura-like skills there. And who is it who thinks she's the magic girl again?
Old 2011-09-01, 00:11   Link #3911
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Nice chapter.

Lately, I've come to like Kumagawa more and more and this chapter was the same. What an interesting existence that guy leads... A deeply unpleasant bastard like him would really make an interesting friend.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, how will lies work on a crazy person?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 03:12   Link #3912
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
As long as Kumagawa remains a minus or alive those will be stuck in her is my guess. Also I think i got a theory for Kuma's screws. We already know they suit his personality so they are probably created from his mind, thats why he can manipulate them so well, plus they dont follow logic since his a minus, angle and speed dont matter.
This is awesome my theory about Kumagawa's screw were kinda right! This chapter was great, they explained Kumagawa's screw and gave him another power! He can make others items other than screws. Even more amazing these Items can serve whatever purpose he want, like killing non-existent magical beasts! Problem is that he fails all the time. This means Kumagawa can essentially create minus weapon powers.
Ex. A staff that can paralyze nice people, a pencil that write out other people personal stuff, lipstick that makes pretty people ugly. I could go on forever, but the description this chapter gives us, all these things are possible, Kumagawa's beast sword failed this time because its purpose led to a strait up win. If the sword only impaired or disabled the beast or could hit it but no do any damage it would fin within his "fail" standards like his bookmaker does bringing people down to his level.

Anyways, great chapter considering there want any fights, Author is doing a good job of that,In a lot of manga they run out of fights, meaning they have to constantly churn out crap fights, boring plot, or fighting bosses to soon leading to the creation of more but crappy bosses. The way this arc is going these test are just as entertaining if not more than the fights.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 09:13   Link #3913
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Why not? lol :P.

Anyway, chapter 111 came out today, CxC has been really keeping up. Thanks guys.

The chapter was good as usual, so I'll just leave this here:

Kumagawa moe~.

Dang, that Beautification Committee Chairman really tore into Kumagawa there. Just, gwuh. Looks like Nishio really has much more to say about Kumagawa and whether he's really converted here. The truth is, is he really still a minus? Does he still carry that pain? If it's something he really can't ever escape from then, however nice it's been, the student council isn't really his place.

Man, I used to find Kumagawa so damn terrifying, and that was because I could see him in myself. The terror has since faded away but he's still one of the characters in this manga with which I have the strongest sense of identification.
Rather Misogi-chwaan moee~
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 13:50   Link #3914
[HearT]

I'd say he's acting more 'emo' rather than 'moe'....lol
Old 2011-09-02, 17:04   Link #3915
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Great chapter. They all did think of different ways to deal with the imaginary Cerberus with Kumagawa's making the most sense but since he is a minus he had to lose. What she said must have wrecked him on the inside since he is always trying to win but keeps coming up short. It has been a little bit since the last time he cried lol.
Old 2011-09-04, 02:07   Link #3916
summers

Hey do you guys remember when Kumagawa was fighting Zen? Kumagawa was able to see and hear what foul king and the head of enforcers was saying and they were able to hear him too, looking at how Misogis abilities have been fleshed I think I can partly explain why.

Kumagawa is weak, so weak that even an ant is stronger,in his words. Zen described the sight of a minus being like a inferiority complex and abnormal a Superior complex. The reason Kumagawa was able to see and hear them from afar, is because even the tiniest creature seems huge and loud compared to him and those who are not seem like giants. he is hyper aware of them.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 13:11   Link #3917
[HearT]

Hmm...I just always figured Kumagawa made the space, or air, between them become 'nothing', so they were able to hear each other...they never did explain that part very well ^^;

Also; on another topic concerning Anshin'in, I have a theory!
Right now she is always saying how she doesn't care about anything, or how she can't beat Medaka, or her melancholic personality in general, I think that's all because of Kumagawa's 'bookmaker.' So I'm thinking as soon as kumagawa's 'bookmaker' wears off on her, she's going to have a complete turnaround in personality and quite possibly end up being a legitimately terrifying bad guy that not even Medaka can beat!
Old 2011-09-04, 14:32   Link #3918
Alpha Knight

Chinese raw is already out for online reading.

Spoiler for 112:
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 14:57   Link #3919
Last Carpet

Spoiler for ch112:
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 15:21   Link #3920
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Chinese raw is already out for online reading.

Spoiler for 112:
Spoiler for 112:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
Spoiler for ch112:
Spoiler for 112:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council