AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-09-06, 04:56   Link #1
2030films

Anime/Manga Ideas

I'm animating a short that I might want to expand into an episode but I can't come up with any really good ideas.

So far I have 2 characters a brother and sister. They're both in high school. The brother is a first year and the sister is 2nd year. So far the animation style is kinda all over the place- I was inspired by FLCL alot so thats not a problem

I just need a plot.

I was thinking something like a school romance like School Rumble or something silly like that- or something like an ensemble school thing like The M of Haruhi Suzumiya or something

I'm considering adding some wacky thing like an alien or something since I don't want it to just be normal- although I guess it could

anybody have any suggestions/ideas

I'll throw you in the credits
Old 2011-09-07, 02:40   Link #2
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Hmmm, we are kinda in the same side..
(I'm still not starting with my second part of Genji Wars)

A brother and a sister eh... romance? would that make a story leading to an incest ending?

Adding an alien? Well.... that makes it sci-fi then...

How about...

....they aren't blood sibling's after all... their father is an archeologist then sent an artifact that switch their bodies. The big problem is that they're both kinda in separate relationship's and both has to act normal to each other's girl friend and boyfriend....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-07, 20:11   Link #3
2030films

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjichan View Post
Hmmm, we are kinda in the same side..
(I'm still not starting with my second part of Genji Wars)

A brother and a sister eh... romance? would that make a story leading to an incest ending?

Adding an alien? Well.... that makes it sci-fi then...

How about...

....they aren't blood sibling's after all... their father is an archeologist then sent an artifact that switch their bodies. The big problem is that they're both kinda in separate relationship's and both has to act normal to each other's girl friend and boyfriend....

Nooo nooo no no no no

not a romance between them- I mean in an over all its a romance story( although it is an idea but not what I was thinking- hmm)

the brother and sister were just the first two characters that came to me

then I dreamt up this guy

Shouta

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He's kinda a 20-something depressed unemployed guy that's going to be hanging around their school because he's trying to re-live his high school glory days

Tags
anime ideas