AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-18, 08:20   Link #4361
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Sakaki fights with no killing intent even when unconscious, that's why Hongo is better off. I actually expected Hongo to have the upper hand before the fight (had considered him one of the strongest in Yami), didn't expect it to be this close.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 13:37   Link #4362
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
445

Hongo cool guy in my book and lol@ Kenchi being knockout of the ball park.

Let hope next chapter, Mui doesn't somehow overtake Hongo, because she the Super grandpa granddaughter. : /
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 13:53   Link #4363
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
The question is not whether Miu will overpower Hongo but how long she'll stay in that mode.

The longer she stays that way, the easier it will be for her to cross the line to Satsujinken. If that happens then she will become an enemy.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 22:31   Link #4364
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The question is not whether Miu will overpower Hongo but how long she'll stay in that mode.

The longer she stays that way, the easier it will be for her to cross the line to Satsujinken. If that happens then she will become an enemy.
Erm... not really, just because she goes crazy and kills Akira doesn't mean she'll completely change her way of life. It's not Star Wars lol *cough*
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 23:10   Link #4365
Hisoka??
Ultra noob
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
it would be way out of proportion if she could defeat or worse, kill hongo. Thus far it has been shown that any random master is able to easily take out the disciples (including Miu), and Hongo has been depicted as a super master way above normal masters. Even if he is injured, he should be able to defeat her easily.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 04:05   Link #4366
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Erm... not really, just because she goes crazy and kills Akira doesn't mean she'll completely change her way of life. It's not Star Wars lol *cough*
Yes.., I think you're right...but.. also Shou said that her true nature is dark...I think Mikuno know about this,that's why she devised this plan...the question is, why she involve the demon?perhaps he has something for to control his disciples??this is only my theory, however,after seeing Mikuno have a technique that allows her to stay young for much longer...I'm not surprised about anything anymore..a technique of mind control by the Demon..or a reset of Miu memory by the machines that have in Yami..i don't know..
is certain that the true nature of Miu..is dark...and probably,before the end of the manga,probably we will have the fight between Miu and Kenichi..she can't continue like this..Kenichi should erase this part of Miu..before the final battle..because when she know that was her father kill her mother...she really lose her control and go super crazy...
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 04:51   Link #4367
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
it would be way out of proportion if she could defeat or worse, kill hongo. Thus far it has been shown that any random master is able to easily take out the disciples (including Miu), and Hongo has been depicted as a super master way above normal masters. Even if he is injured, he should be able to defeat her easily.
Yes, that would be quite foolish to leave the task solely to Miu. But remember, Hongo will be fighting not only her, but Sakaki as well. And while he's trying to fend off the both of them, I 'm betting Silcardo will move in and finish off Hongo himself, then escape with Miu. And wouldn't be mortifying if Sakai woke up then, with Hongo's corpse before him, and wails in despair as he believes he was the one who killed him, when nothing could've been further from the truth. All the while, Kenichi is forgotten, for the moment anyway. But, we'll find out soon enough. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 05:12   Link #4368
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Erm... not really, just because she goes crazy and kills Akira doesn't mean she'll completely change her way of life. It's not Star Wars lol *cough*
Killing someone is a big blow to a person's morality.

Also I don't know if you realized, but Hongo is a master who completely changed his way of life because he killed someone.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 06:31   Link #4369
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Why are people talking like Miu stands more than a snowball's chance in hell against Hongo?

She is the who might get get killed since the man is obviously not himself right now. She couldn't even make Shou get serious back then.
__________________
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 11:15   Link #4370
Hisoka??
Ultra noob
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Yes, that would be quite foolish to leave the task solely to Miu. But remember, Hongo will be fighting not only her, but Sakaki as well. And while he's trying to fend off the both of them, I 'm betting Silcardo will move in and finish off Hongo himself, then escape with Miu. And wouldn't be mortifying if Sakai woke up then, with Hongo's corpse before him, and wails in despair as he believes he was the one who killed him, when nothing could've been further from the truth. All the while, Kenichi is forgotten, for the moment anyway. But, we'll find out soon enough. Until then...
yes, but the posters are talking like it is possible for Miu to kill him.

End of the day, even in a combined attack, the force of Miu's blows should logically not even be able to harm Hongo much. Therefore it is not really possible for Miu to kill him. Sicardo or Sakaki killing him is another matter altogether.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 12:38   Link #4371
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Killing someone is a big blow to a person's morality.

Also I don't know if you realized, but Hongo is a master who completely changed his way of life because he killed someone.
No, he already believed in it. He was intent on killing him from the beginning. He wasn't like Sasaki who held life in high regards. He had the same principals as Yami did, just as their friend was intent on killing the both of them.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 14:30   Link #4372
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
No, he already believed in it. He was intent on killing him from the beginning. He wasn't like Sasaki who held life in high regards. He had the same principals as Yami did, just as their friend was intent on killing the both of them.
No he didn't. The two didn't make their decision until Suzuki forced them into a deathmatch in front of Yami. If Hongo was set on Satsujinken from the beginning, Yami would have scouted him from the start and Sakaki wouldn't have been hyped as the candidate to join Yami. There's no way they would have been friends either if they had a clash of ideologies from the very beginning.

Hongo and Sakaki didn't make their decision until they were forced to by Suzuki. The only person who made his decision early was Suzuki himself, who was aware of his own deteriorating condition and chose to die fighting.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 14:34   Link #4373
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Also, they all wanted to join a criminal organization like Yami. It's just that they thought they'd be killing strangers, not friends.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 15:01   Link #4374
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Also, they all wanted to join a criminal organization like Yami. It's just that they thought they'd be killing strangers, not friends.
No they didn't. All they heard about Yami was they wanted to "correct the world through real martial arts." They heard nothing about killing. Yami was an organization of martial artists, and they wanted to join so that they could fight more. They weren't presented with the prospect of killing someone until the deathmatch was forced upon them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 10:00   Link #4375
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
well his finnaly taken miu and 2 masters are trying to stop him but i reckon theres no way they will be able to, simply because Miu being kidnaped will be a great plot device for Mius father to make an appearance as the one fist, which is gonna suck cause i hate kidnapping arcs i just stop reading manga that has them till they mangage to rescue them.
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 10:00   Link #4376
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Spoiler for chapter 446:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 10:04   Link #4377
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
If Miu really is going to lose her memories, then it'll be easy for them to condition her to Satsujinken.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 10:14   Link #4378
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Oh damn...damn, damn, damn.

Old Man Furinji is going to become VERY scary if Miu gets taken (which she will).
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 10:46   Link #4379
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
uh oh... Miu loses memory arc time. This is gonna be very interesting.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-24, 11:02   Link #4380
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler for chapter 446:
What series is this again?



I want more killing intent Miu, it was pretty hot.
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.