AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-19, 07:14   Link #2221
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Script leakage :-



Translation :-
Spoiler:


Pretty heavy stuff if this is actually featured right away in Ep.1
__________________

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2011-09-19 at 08:12.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 07:58   Link #2222
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 19
Umm. Marida?
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 08:00   Link #2223
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Umm. Marida?
Correction. Marina.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 08:01   Link #2224
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Her name is Marina.
__________________
「では、人間は、何故、戦うのか?
戦うことに存在意義があるのかもしれない。
戦っている人間には充実感がある。
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 08:13   Link #2225
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Marina, eh...
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 08:30   Link #2226
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Earth
Age: 25
I hope these designs are real, or at least the final designs are similar to them. Age-2 looks really badass and it's transformable to boot! The second Age pilot has the best character design imo, same with the MS!

Then again, the Age-1 looks badly shopped onto the page, so we will see...
__________________
その再生を破壊する
Destroy This Rebirth
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 10:51   Link #2227
PzIVf3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere at Earth
Its definitely looks like a draft design but i think they will change something much more advanced design and a color scheme.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 11:19   Link #2228
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cold Winter Place
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Probably the leak, but I kept asking around if it's fake or not (along with several other ones), and the question is invisible or something, not a single one actually answer or just give us a "I don't know".
I'll keep my doubt until it's proven true.



Hmmm looking at this, they are many elemental similarities but they're quite different actually. Fake or not someone put a lot of effort into making this. Seems to be a combination of 00 Raiser, 00 Qan(T), Harute and AGE-1 all in one. Its too bad that I'm suspicious of this as well because I really love this AGE-2 design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
The main reason I think they're fake (hope they aren't though) is that it's far too early to be showing off the designs. We barely seen anything from the series other than the AGE itself and the Gafran. It's all just too hasty.
Not unless its a leak, and they do happen from time to time. And I think we've seen a decent number actually, because not counting these AGE-2 and 3 we have gotten at three UE designs, a mass production designed with a custom variant, a construction MS that led to that military mass production design in the first place, plus the first main lead and two of its variants.

I agree that it seems a bit too early, but I disagree that AGE has not shown a decent number of suits for the pre-show level.
__________________
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 11:22   Link #2229
Tactics
Oath Sign
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Woa woa. This shit isn't fake, is it? Because it looks awesome.

From left to right :

RX-78 modification -> Zeta Gundam with Destiny and Exia (Repair) Gundam parts -> ZZ Gundam blended with 0-Raiser.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 13:28   Link #2230
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
The above image translated for those interested.
__________________
「では、人間は、何故、戦うのか?
戦うことに存在意義があるのかもしれない。
戦っている人間には充実感がある。
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 13:44   Link #2231
GN0010 Nosferatu
Thunder Cloud 編隊!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
Script refers to the Gafran specifically as a "mobile suit". Now to see who's piloting them.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 14:43   Link #2232
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
My theory? The "UE" is a human faction, but the mobile suits and such that they use are based off of alien tech.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 14:59   Link #2233
GN0010 Nosferatu
Thunder Cloud 編隊!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
I'll throw my theory in as well. I'm gonna go with...mobile suits from a parallel universe.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 19:44   Link #2234
PzIVf3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere at Earth
Wear A and Wear B and more..... I feel bad for Age-1. Im sure there are possible a replacement for Age-1 perhaps they have plans for making Age-4.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:22   Link #2235
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cold Winter Place
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Script refers to the Gafran specifically as a "mobile suit". Now to see who's piloting them.
Scripts aren't necessarily meant to be read by the public, sometimes they can be just for describing a scene in general for animation purposes and all. The Gafran for all intents of purposes in the Gundam metaverse is a "mobile suit" anyways regardless of whether it officially fits that description in-universe. Hell, the UE may have just copied/came up with the concept and that the humans just call the mobile suits because they're weaponised large humanoid mobile weapons rather than them necessarily needing a pilot; or if they were not the aliens themselves.
__________________

Last edited by SonicSP; 2011-09-19 at 21:44.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:25   Link #2236
dagr81
The legendary dragoon
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
the age 2 look like a ki-bosh(mix) of double 0 gundams
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:36   Link #2237
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cold Winter Place
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr81 View Post
the age 2 look like a ki-bosh(mix) of double 0 gundams
Exactly, it looks like 00 Raiser combined with some elements from one of the Prototype 00 Qan(T)s.
__________________
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 23:59   Link #2238
PzIVf3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere at Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Woa woa. This shit isn't fake, is it? Because it looks awesome.



Only the shadow shapes can tell.

Age -2 the chest core shaped is confirmed
Age -3 the arm attached with the wing shield is confirmed.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 01:53   Link #2239
Skye629
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post


Only the shadow shapes can tell.

Age -2 the chest core shaped is confirmed
Age -3 the arm attached with the wing shield is confirmed.
U mixed up AGE-2 and AGE-3 2 is the one with the binders and can transform, 3 is the bulky one with the big gun

This picture more or less confirms these are the designs they currently have
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 03:05   Link #2240
PzIVf3
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere at Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
U mixed up AGE-2 and AGE-3 2 is the one with the binders and can transform, 3 is the bulky one with the big gun

This picture more or less confirms these are the designs they currently have
Your right. The size of the shadow figure made me confuse
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.