AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-19, 06:51   Link #61
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've learned an awesome phrase - Ménage à trois.
You know what made this pairing so good? It is the both of the girls have such a good relationship with each other, while aware of each other feelings toward same guy.
__________________

Last edited by noobita; 2011-09-19 at 11:55.
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 11:50   Link #62
SinsI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
In the last few chapters of translation it is often hard to tell who says what, as there are no specific speech patterns in English version. Perhaps it would be a good idea to specifically mark the speaker?
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 13:25   Link #63
troubleshoots
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yeahhh... I had a feeling I would get that response...

Just because he's one of the most successful trap in Anime History doesn't make him gay

I'm not so hot on the twincest route like other people, but given the other available proposal on the table I say it's the only acceptable one for me...
Why? It's not like he doesn't want to see Akihisa crossdressing either (in fact he seems to think Aki fits the girl role better) and he pretty much enjoys it when Akihisa treats him like a girl. Also, Mizuki already has the death eye for him so there is that

also twincest is course to down syndrome and not only that, but there's literally nothing between him and his sister anyhow.
troubleshoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 13:35   Link #64
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleshoots View Post
Why? It's not like he doesn't want to see Akihisa crossdressing either (in fact he seems to think Aki fits the girl role better) and he pretty much enjoys it when Akihisa treats him like a girl. Also, Mizuki already has the death eye for him so there is that

also twincest is course to down syndrome and not only that, but there's literally nothing between him and his sister anyhow.
She does love girly boys though (in fantasy) but she would more likely be a yuujixaki shipper, it just makes me wonder where that fetish came from.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 13:37   Link #65
troubleshoots
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
The irony being that Akihisa x Hideyoshi would be her worst nightmare because it'd be her crush x her mortal enemy.
troubleshoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 20:40   Link #66
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
and what is this I read of fujoshi paradise?

lol
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:26   Link #67
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
In the last few chapters of translation it is often hard to tell who says what, as there are no specific speech patterns in English version. Perhaps it would be a good idea to specifically mark the speaker?
That's how it is in the text, because it would feel abrupt to have 'bla bla bla' I said. Yuuji says 'bla bla bla', just a general rule of thumb. Order often goes Akihisa, Yuuji, Hideyoshi and Muttusurini. Muttusurini's the easiest to identify with his"...bla bla bla". I should have made Hideyoshi sound more old-fashioned, but just remember that he's always the 3rd one speaking. Akihisa and Yuuji sometimes exchage order, but mostly, it's Akihisa-> Yuuji.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 00:00   Link #68
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've learned an awesome phrase - Ménage à trois.
All of you are WRONG.

Aki must marry Hazuki!

Menage et Quatre!
__________________
My Favorite Anime Quotes Courtesy of Answerman of ANN:

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 00:18   Link #69
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
All of you are WRONG.

Aki must marry Hazuki!

Menage et Quatre!
Pedobear's gonna get a new apprentice.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 08:00   Link #70
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
All of you are WRONG.

Aki must marry Hazuki!

Menage et Quatre!
Since we at it, why don't add Yuuko as well?
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 08:05   Link #71
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Since we at it, why don't add Yuuko as well?
Menage a cinque? xD

oh wait, toss in Hideyoshi.

Menage a six. xD
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 09:41   Link #72
Khalil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Menage a cinque? xD

oh wait, toss in Hideyoshi.

Menage a six. xD
Why not take it to absurd levels, ménage à soixante-neuf?
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 10:08   Link #73
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Spoiler for Minami would like to have words with you people.:
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 10:25   Link #74
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Spoiler for Minami would like to have words with you people.:
zzzz.......... Photoshop-no-Jutsu.........
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 10:30   Link #75
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
That was the actual illustration. Key is--don't laugh.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 11:21   Link #76
SinsI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
That's how it is in the text, because it would feel abrupt to have 'bla bla bla' I said. Yuuji says 'bla bla bla', just a general rule of thumb. Order often goes Akihisa, Yuuji, Hideyoshi and Muttusurini. Muttusurini's the easiest to identify with his"...bla bla bla". I should have made Hideyoshi sound more old-fashioned, but just remember that he's always the 3rd one speaking. Akihisa and Yuuji sometimes exchage order, but mostly, it's Akihisa-> Yuuji.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Japanese text mostly doesn't need it, as it has all those "Washi", "Uchi", "Ore", "Boku" that allows to pinpoint the one saying the dialog. But in English translation reader only has their names for each other to indicate the speaker - i.e. Minami calls Akihisa "Aki", while Yuuji calls kim "Yoshi", etc. Here's a part of v7c6, and it's very hard to tell what is said by old hag.
I think in such cases translation should look just like it did in the beggining of v7c5:
Spoiler:



Compare with the following text from chapter 6 -
Spoiler:


Who said that? My first guess was that it was the principal, which raised some serious questions over her familiarity with her students... Must be the result of that intimate bath experience.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 11:22   Link #77
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
true it looks like an actual illustration because there is no trace of editing in the picture and if it's really been edit then he got skills because it really looks like an original raw.

But if it's true then did Minami stuck melons or tons of pads in there to make it bigger?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 11:25   Link #78
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
Japanese text mostly doesn't need it, as it has all those "Washi", "Uchi", "Ore", "Boku" that allows to pinpoint the one saying the dialog. But in English translation reader only has their names for each other to indicate the speaker - i.e. Minami calls Akihisa "Aki", while Yuuji calls kim "Yoshi", etc. Here's a part of v7c6, and it's very hard to tell what is said by old hag.
I think in such cases translation should look just like it did in the beggining of v7c5:
Spoiler:
Good point. Will need to edit that later. I got Index to lock now.

Btw, the gang call each other by their given names, so there's a lot of inferring needed. Mizuki ends everything with -kun for guys and -chan for Minami and Shouko (after volume 6)

The principal calls them 'damned brats' lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
true it looks like an actual illustration because there is no trace of editing in the picture and if it's really been edit then he got skills because it really looks like an original raw.

But if it's true then did Minami stuck melons or tons of pads in there to make it bigger?
You know those Japanese punishment games in which the celebs are not supposed to laugh? The punishment was Muttsurini's version of Mizuki's cooking. Minami joined in to try and make them laugh. Go on, laugh now, i dare you.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 12:20   Link #79
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Good point. Will need to edit that later. I got Index to lock now.

Btw, the gang call each other by their given names, so there's a lot of inferring needed. Mizuki ends everything with -kun for guys and -chan for Minami and Shouko (after volume 6)

The principal calls them 'damned brats' lol



You know those Japanese punishment games in which the celebs are not supposed to laugh? The punishment was Muttsurini's version of Mizuki's cooking. Minami joined in to try and make them laugh. Go on, laugh now, i dare you.
Ok, I'll laugh, but first I need to prepare for FFF Kamikaze squad that hypnotized by those large squishy melons

Hm...Minami probably want to make fun of Mizuki big bust or Akira E cups or Akihisa fetish (Poniteru to Meronko).
*spider sense ringing*
Warlock?, some one targeting your master...kill'em all

oh! I miss Akira-nee chan Lewd attitude already
and yeah! I hope next flashback is about why Akira want to hump her brother like crazy. Or why Mutsurini so addicted to the world under female skirt
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-20, 12:40   Link #80
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Or why Mutsurini so addicted to the world under female skirt
You don't need back story or reason for such thing silly its a normal thing like
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baka to test, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.