AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-24, 10:15   Link #101
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
too bad he doesn't have an imouto.
he has one, Hazuki, it's Minami imouto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
Yuuko (needs confirmation if she IS gunning for Akihisa)

well Akira makes sense as one as she was stated to be a grad in BSED major in English. And if she is working late, tutor for some kid?

also, I had something:

if F class boys wont listen to the teacher in front of them, then why not change the teacher? at least the class would actually PASS (now who would NOT listen to DAT HAWT TEACHER?) or rather have high marks. Ms. Takahashi would be fit for that, but sadly she probably is conservative in looks and her demeanor too.

bad part of that is as I stated before:
Akira occasionally displays brocon tendencies = impromptu inquisition
because said sister is HAWT = impromptu inquisition + RAEG
DAT FIGURE = all the girls shall probably rage or be envious + RAEG against Akihisa + impromptu inquisition
electric boogaloo = Yuuji + Shouko + taser because leering eyes means unfaithfulness in her book
convenient excuse = all males shall attempt to be friends with Akihisa in order to see sister
there's other option:
Akira threaten Akihisa to Man-Up and face FFF army or be raped by her
Akihisa Man-Up= FFF afraid to mess with him+Peaceful Polygamy with Himeji and Akira
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 14:32   Link #102
random_person_4840
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Teh Ping is so evil.

Purposefully ending the translation with such a cliffhanger at a full count.

I hope you update again today.
random_person_4840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-25, 14:59   Link #103
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Didn't you check my twitter? ETA 5 minutes.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 03:36   Link #104
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
thanks for the update!!

Spoiler for Hideyoshi:
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 02:42   Link #105
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Didn't you check my twitter? ETA 5 minutes.
FLOOD THE TWITTER. NAO. also, PM yer name plox.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:05   Link #106
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
FLOOD THE TWITTER. NAO. also, PM yer name plox.
The link's the sig picture.

Anyway, to focus on topic, I will be working on the memory stories covered in season 2. Minami and Shouko's. Will be slow though.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:32   Link #107
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Teh Ping, since Akihisa aware both of the girls feeling toward him, what is his response? Acting like nothing is happen or playing dodgeball with both of the girls?
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:44   Link #108
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Teh Ping, since Akihisa aware both of the girls feeling toward him, what is his response? Acting like nothing is happen or playing dodgeball with both of the girls?
Are you even sure that he's aware of them? That's the answer.

To quote Volume 9:

Quote:
Akihisa: "It's really troublesome to have a class rep who doesn't understand a girl's heart at all."

Shouko: "...I think Yuuji would feel that you have no right to say that to him."
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 07:54   Link #109
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Are you even sure that he's aware of them? That's the answer.

To quote Volume 9:
So, he is basically ignored all the hints that girls sent to him. Oh ok...
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 10:19   Link #110
SinsI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Teh Ping, since Akihisa aware both of the girls feeling toward him, what is his response? Acting like nothing is happen or playing dodgeball with both of the girls?
To quote Akihisa, at the one moment he thinks a girl actually likes him:

Spoiler:
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 10:38   Link #111
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
And in the LN version of Baka Test Nii 4, when Mizuki was asking Akihisa about who he likes, his response was like, "Is this like a movie scene when the lead smokes just when he's about to die? But I'm underaged here."
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 10:48   Link #112
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Are you even sure that he's aware of them? That's the answer.

To quote Volume 9:
Yes, but unlike Shouko, who flatly admits that she loves Yuuji and with marriage contract in hand. The other two shy away too much, deny hastily if Akihisa gets a small hint. If they are still sending Aki mixed signals, then it's their fault, not the main lead.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 19:02   Link #113
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Yes, but unlike Shouko, who flatly admits that she loves Yuuji and with marriage contract in hand. The other two shy away too much, deny hastily if Akihisa gets a small hint. If they are still sending Aki mixed signals, then it's their fault, not the main lead.
if in v10 the author introduces a cousin that probably hates on Akira and pretty much the two main girls and Kubo (wait wat)
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 22:38   Link #114
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
if in v10 the author introduces a cousin that probably hates on Akira and pretty much the two main girls and Kubo (wait wat)
why she hate them?
jealousy or rivalry?
wait! there's no vol 10! yet
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 22:53   Link #115
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
why she hate them?
jealousy or rivalry?
wait! there's no vol 10! yet
think about it: he's pretty much surrounded by girls and Hideyoshi, and by family law of Japan, cousins can marry, hereby endangering Akira's position as the closest girl in his life, and both the girls' chance of being his girlfriend. the same goes if the cousin views the people close to Akihisa, as enemies she needs to clear.


BOTH jealousy and rivalry shall be had... UNLESS its the second world where SHE joins Miharu in the lily covered background of two girls holding hands (you know the significance of the lily in girl relationships) world.

I be speculating in v10 tho. because if a cousin adds up, untold tales of lulz, derp and love shall be had.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 23:22   Link #116
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Let's hope the cousin will be more tolerable than either Himeji or minami.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 23:30   Link #117
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
think about it: he's pretty much surrounded by girls and Hideyoshi, and by family law of Japan, cousins can marry, hereby endangering Akira's position as the closest girl in his life, and both the girls' chance of being his girlfriend. the same goes if the cousin views the people close to Akihisa, as enemies she needs to clear.


BOTH jealousy and rivalry shall be had... UNLESS its the second world where SHE joins Miharu in the lily covered background of two girls holding hands (you know the significance of the lily in girl relationships) world.

I be speculating in v10 tho. because if a cousin adds up, untold tales of lulz, derp and love shall be had.
If the cousin do appear, and female one, she must have strong point against all previous contender. Must Good looking (to beat Himeji), can cook (like Shimada), have Big Bust (to beat Akira) , honest and direct (for competing with Hazuki) and must smart both brain and emotional (to beat Kubo and the whole cast).

But then, she'll end this series if she appear, since all misunderstanding will be cleared by her (the role Yuuji always took) with all her quality.
......................except if she has BIG BAD LUCK behind her back all the time...........
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 23:36   Link #118
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
If the cousin do appear, and female one, she must have strong point against all previous contender. Must Good looking (to beat Himeji), can cook (like Shimada), have Big Bust (to beat Akira) , honest and direct (for competing with Hazuki) and must smart both brain and emotional (to beat Kubo and the whole cast).

But then, she'll end this series if she appear, since all misunderstanding will be cleared by her (the role Yuuji always took) with all her quality.
......................except if she has BIG BAD LUCK behind her back all the time...........
Or simply have all qualities of all three, good looking, honest, big bust (of course, not as big as Akira) and is the ONLY girl that doesn't go yandere or tsundere on Aki, but rather is the only one that wishes Aki happiness.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 00:00   Link #119
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Well, Akihisa doesn't have a love rival yet, right? Looking at volume 9, we might have one in volume 10, for Himeji Mizuki.

C4 planted, ready to explode.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 00:16   Link #120
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Well, Akihisa doesn't have a love rival yet, right? Looking at volume 9, we might have one in volume 10, for Himeji Mizuki.

C4 planted, ready to explode.
So...is he is from inside Fumitzuki Gakuen or outside?
Judging from that pace, look like Minami value is not as high as Mizuki
If it is, the Akihisa rival must gunning her instead of Himeji

C4.... what an old fashioned technique..

(with some seasoning you can found in the kitchen, it'll become useless gum)
don't tell me you didn't know it Ping-bro hyahahahaha

*aim my scope to the trigger to tip it off* PSSSuuu!!
and the day saved thanks to a certain killer..... -_-!

Oi! Ping bro? why don't ya come to the Harbour and buy some ticket to Batam Island?
I have some contact there that would be glad to see you. Your passport is ready right? but avoid PENGUIN's boat, the recent incident make me worried if you board one of them
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
baka to test, romantic comedy, school life, shoukanjuu, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.