AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-10, 16:39   Link #761
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I really wish Naoya and the Queen can get together somehow after watching this.

And I assume Naoya was her first. Even though it was done in a dream.
I kind of agree, yet seeing that they had only spent such a short time together I am actually a little bit more ok with the ending of the anime than I was before .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Well at less Zelda got screen time in the ova and Asuha she a pervert
Asuha is soo bi giving how much she enjoyed looking at everyone's .

Also younger Zelda and Astarotte's scenes were just adorable, a nice heartwarming back story for the two of them .

Overall definitely enjoyed the OVA.
__________________
Nanami Aoyama - Sakurasou no Pet na KanojoAvatar By RRW &
Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-04, 12:46   Link #762
chaos_animagic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
I just watched the OVA.

LOL, did they just made a Nest out of Panties?

I wonder what a Panties Bed feels like....


Also, I think I saw a "To Be Continued" at the end of the episode... does that mean there's more OVA episodes coming out?

Or maybe the rumored season 2.... >_<



Also... Naoya's lucky... even if it's a "dream" but he gets the full feelings of doing a Hawt Girl... a Queen not to mention...


If there's another OVA, I would think it should cover how Asuha arrived at Naoya's place (and how she was "borned").
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 15:27   Link #763
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Not a bad OVA at all. A good look at the past for some characters. Got to see how Zelda got to this point and also the key Naoya and the Queen background. So that's how it all went down.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 17:55   Link #764
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
I was hoping Lotte would get to keep Panties the Dragon as a pet, but he already has a family, it looks like. A pretty good anthology overall. Though what is it with this show and alpacas? (It is fun to say "alpaca", but they're not the first creature of the animal kingdom one expects to fly into a blind rampage.)
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 21:23   Link #765
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Asuha is soo bi giving how much she enjoyed looking at everyone's .

Also younger Zelda and Astarotte's scenes were just adorable, a nice heartwarming back story for the two of them .

Overall definitely enjoyed the OVA.
Asuha is a secret perv Well maybe not because of her race But yes. Zelda and Astarotte scenes were really nice and the backstory explains alot about them
__________________
Illya & Miyu from Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ☆ ILLYAMyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: RRW
Signature from: TheEroKing
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 21:39   Link #766
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Asuha is a secret perv Well maybe not because of her race
You know, as obvious as a point as this is, it honestly hadn't occurred to me to connect the dots this way. She's still half-succubus, even though she didn't inherit the primary succubus traits. Of course, the irony is that she shows this side much more than Rotte, who has every reason (and need) to show it.

I know that's entirely stating the obvious, but somehow I never put the pieces together that way. It all makes sense...
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 15:12   Link #767
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Asuha is a secret perv
... Secret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
You know, as obvious as a point as this is, it honestly hadn't occurred to me to connect the dots this way. She's still half-succubus, even though she didn't inherit the primary succubus traits. Of course, the irony is that she shows this side much more than Rotte, who has every reason (and need) to show it.
Eh. I'm pretty sure she gets her panty obsession from the Japanese side of her ancestry...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, loli, romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.