AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-06, 01:48   Link #2261
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Of course I'll probably be mauled by the Tatenashi fanboys seeing her apologize for the crossdressing and not the other way around I'll probably get messages like "how dare Irish not apologize when it's his fault"
If there's one thing I can hate in ANY fandom, is Fanboys/Fangirl that
1. Bash a character for illogical reason.
2. Unable to accept that their idol has flaws.
*Loads sentry gun*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I love deconstruction destroys that pesky fridge logic that people complain about all the time.
I love it as well, and Blitz was, in fact, addicted to grimdark deconstruction much like Meister is to cracky fic material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Can the IS be hacked or distrupted at least temporarily? I can use that for combat later in Irish and Kyuukai's segments.
As for Kyuukai, he might have access to 'I.S. network' thanks to Tabane. As For Irish, well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I also plan to have Irish willing to hit girls back outside of combat unlike Ichika and Kyuukai which will get even MORE complaints that Irish is some kind of wife beater.
My Ichika also have no problem hitting girls if they went overboard (just look at chapter 8)
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 01:53   Link #2262
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
I just realize I contradicted myself, what with driving the 2 men nuts then not getting much out of them. I suppose we could substitute Fab and Max with someone else, I did have plans for 2 rather loud men to appear, namely the Prince of Brunei and a certain lucky fighter pilot.

And suddenly, shoujo manga OC reverse harem with an OC girl who doesn't notice them. Like Ichika. Lol!

The I-type acts up regularly due to its complexicity and that complexicity combined with the inherent weakness of IS shields to plasma makes the I-type very vulnerable to large currents. If Irish and Kyuukai remotely detonate and drop a power grid tower on top of the unit, it would overload the system and force it into lock down to protect the pilot while it reboots. This would force Karon to use the manual override and emergency power to crawl out. But with minimal shields and no tactical systems online, she'd be much more vulnerable.
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 02:26   Link #2263
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
????: "Now, do you realize how weak you are?"

Ichika: "YUKIDARUMA!!!"

*SCWING* *BLAARG*

????: "HOLY SHIT!"

Yeah, that's pretty much the reaction once Ichika summon Yukidaruma.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 02:42   Link #2264
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
I do not see how that links to my post?
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 02:46   Link #2265
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I do not see how that links to my post?
Huh? I'm not talking to anyone, just mumbling by myself.

As for yer post, having Irish dropped whole power grid would be Crowning Moment of Awesomeness.
Even Ichika would went HOLY SHIT for that stunt.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 02:50   Link #2266
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Zero- I'll post the school festival and apology draft later, please read and review them.

Irish is also one of the best hackers in the story barring Tabane since the IS core functions imprinted in his mind as a kid he could probably distrupt one for a minute or two at most.

@Meister- "Karon's speech backfires"

Karon: Every IS has life.

Irish: Life? Those things.

Karon: That's right! Those cores are sentient, it's not their fault they get bad pilots.

Irish: So what you're saying is that the IS have no choice if they kill?

Karon: That's right!

Irish: THen I'll kill the pilots then. *shrug*

Karon: ...What?

Irish: If the IS has no choice then the pilot's obviously to blame.

Karon: Thats not wh-

Irish: Thanks for telling me. Kill the user, not the machine. *Walks away*

Karon: Hey wait! That's not what I meant!
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:09   Link #2267
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post

Irish: Thanks for telling me. Kill the user, not the machine. *walks away*

Karon: Hey wait! That's not what i meant!
*Cue melancholic, ship tease music*

Karon: Irish-kun! Don't dwell on the past, I understand your suffering-

Irish: I have NO past and I'm not suffer anything except hatred for THEM-
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:18   Link #2268
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
I think she'd reply, "Then what's so different between you and the people you intend to stop?"

I'm sure he agree that he's no different. The next part depends on whether you let Karon sense that shred of humanity in him. Like Accel had a side to him that Last Order sensed and he later proved to exist. Either way, she'd be pestering him for the rest of the day.

@zero: When in doubt, c4. =D
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:19   Link #2269
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
*Cue melancholic, ship tease music*

Karon: Irish-kun! Don't dwell on the past, I understand your suffering-

Irish: I have NO past and I'm not suffer anything except hatred for THEM-
Irish is sustained by his hatred of the IS and his desire to see Joshua free, without these things he has nothing left to live for.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:26   Link #2270
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
And now I see a hug incoming...
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:29   Link #2271
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
"Then what's so different between you and the people you intend to stop?"
Irish: What?

Karon: If you kill them you would be just like them, and the neverending cycle of revenge would never, ever stop.

*GLOMPS*

Irish: The stop me...

Karon: (Glimpse)

Irish: One cannot achieve their dream if they stay quiet unmoving.

Karon: And what exactly your dream is?

Irish: Eradicating I.S. from the history, and myself...

Karon: BAKA!

*SMOOCH*
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:42   Link #2272
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Irish: What?

Karon: If you kill them you would be just like them, and the neverending cycle of revenge would never, ever stop.

*GLOMPS*

Irish: The stop me...

Karon: (Glimpse)

Irish: One cannot achieve their dream if they stay quiet unmoving.

Karon: And what exactly your dream is?

Irish: Eradicating I.S. from the history, and myself...

Karon: BAKA!

*SMOOCH*
That really wouldn't work on Irish His desire to live died with his brother so even if he accepts that the I.S pilots are good people he'll still focus on Joshua's freedom. After that....*Place gun against forehead*.....unless he finds a new reason to live for then that's unavoidable

Besides, he's gynophobic so that smooch would make him faint.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:49   Link #2273
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
That really wouldn't work on Irish His desire to live died with his brother so even if he accepts that the I.S pilots are good people he'll still focus on Joshua's freedom. After that....*Place gun against forehead*.....unless he finds a new reason to live for then that's unavoidable

Besides, he's gynophobic so that smooch would make him faint.
Basically, Irish is touched that Karon trying hard to convince him WITHOUT resorting to violence (hell, Karon walked out of her machine after Irish disabled it, UNARMED). And so, he gave her time for her 'nonsense' speech.

Karon intend to use the kiss to calm him, but he just faint in response...therefore, NO VIOLENCE involved in capturing Irish, after the SHIT Kyuukai pulled just to trace and follow him... that would be very ironic

Then again, REAL Irish (the one you propose at first concept draft ever) would just stab her by the time she glomps him...
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:52   Link #2274
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
I got a question about Irish man.

Do he brutalize his enemies? If he gets the chance of course.

Watch this video as an example. My personal favorites are the last 2.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:55   Link #2275
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
I got a question about Irish man.

Do he brutalize his enemies? If he gets the chance of course.

Watch this video as an example.
I don't think so, because he opted for 'Stealth kill' and thus choose most efficient way to kill his enemies, Sniping and backstabbing would be favorite method.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:59   Link #2276
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@Zero- Irish really became more lighter and softer as I put more Ideas and wrote more drafts didn't he? Too bad i just kept making his backstory more depressing He still wont hesitate to kill people and pull out weapons in public but he does have less psychotic tendencies. The original concept was even DARKER than what I was using ;D

@Jak- Irish did a variation of this when he was a kid. Shortly after every kill he would pull out his knife and start stabbing all over the corpse while either laughing or muttering his brothers name. He stopped doing it after Joshua taught him not to, will include this in a flashback chapter.

He will lapse back into this behavior at some points in the story, particularly when encountering phantom task members and those who abused him in the camp.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 04:09   Link #2277
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@Zero- Irish really became more lighter and softer as I put more Ideas and wrote more drafts didn't he? Too bad i just kept making his backstory more depressing He still wont hesitate to kill people and pull out weapons in public but he does have less psychotic tendencies. The original concept was even DARKER than what I was using ;D

@Jak- Irish did a variation of this when he was a kid. Shortly after every kill he would pull out his knife and start stabbing all over the corpse while either laughing or muttering his brothers name. He stopped doing it after Joshua taught him not to, will include this in a flashback chapter.

He will lapse back into this behavior at some points in the story, particularly when encountering phantom task members and those who abused him in the camp.
Can't wait to see that then. And speaking of flashbacks, there's going to be some for my OCs. Remember the attack in the prologue?

That was only a part of it and the rest will be shown later on.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 04:11   Link #2278
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Looking forward to that too. How old were they when this happened? All things considered they'd had have to have been about 14-15 years old only.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 04:33   Link #2279
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Looking forward to that too. How old were they when this happened? All things considered they'd had have to have been about 14-15 years old only.
Actually 16-17 at the time.

And as for the brutalizing; maybe my OCs would do that too when given the chance, but on the IS. Especially Eric. He would do exactly what's in these videos if possible.

Brutalize Method 1
Brutalize Method 2 (This one had a chainsaw bayonet on the gun)
Brutalize Method 3 and 4 (skip to the last 2 in the video.)
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 04:58   Link #2280
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I think she'd reply, "Then what's so different between you and the people you intend to stop?"
"Send a maniac to catch a maniac..."
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.