AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-05, 17:36   Link #4421
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
This is good point...I also thought of this...is possible...she seems interested in Kenichi..however...we can see this further...
You know...two faightin stile Dou and Sei..

Kenichi is Sei type and fights not with power or anger, but with skill This principle requires a state of calmness and a clarity of mind...

with Dou type martial artist uses his/her anger to exceed his/her limits...use emotional...with this you become a martial arts more quickly..but you can't control this..and probably you kill someone...(Miu is Dou) and Apachi and Sakaki...
maybe she wants that Kenichi go out of control..kill someone...and become like Saiga..such a good plan....

The Elder now..has to train Kenichi..and try to keep him calm..to avoid that Kenichi being devoured by emotion..change in Dou for exceed his limit and become quickly a master for to save Miu....

Hahahahaha..if this is the true plan of Mikumo....she is a genius Master...
That's definitely diabolical enough, I'll take that over fanservice any day. Do I sense dissension in the ranks of the OSNF? Mikumo encouraged Jenazad to seek another disciple, but his efforts have incurred the ire of Hongo, another member of the OSNF. Be very interesting to see where things go from here. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 18:20   Link #4422
ellifeedn
Thinker

Should the "One Shadow Nine Fists" still be called that when two of them are imprisoned and at least one seems to have cut ties?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 23:18   Link #4423
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
That's definitely diabolical enough, I'll take that over fanservice any day. Do I sense dissension in the ranks of the OSNF? Mikumo encouraged Jenazad to seek another disciple, but his efforts have incurred the ire of Hongo, another member of the OSNF. Be very interesting to see where things go from here. Can't wait for the next chapter.
We also have Ogata doing his own thing too.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 03:26   Link #4424
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
We also have Ogata doing his own thing too.
Indeed, not to mention Ma Sougetsu who always does his own thing. Makes you wonder just what kind of unity exists within the OSNF, if any. As appropriate as it would be if they caused their own downfall, I'd rather have Ryozanpaku bring them down, and demonstrate their philosophy, katsujinken, is superior. After all, isn't Yami striving for the same goal, the demonstration of the supremacy of their own ideology. Though with three Fists down, and dissension within their ranks, their case is looking quite dubious. But we'll find out where they go in time. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 08:44   Link #4425
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

The OS9F were never shown to be very aligned. In fact, it has always seemed like a very loose alliance of sorts rather than a real organisation or military set-up.

Besides, the big guns are still undefeated and around. At the least we have have the fruit eating person who appears to be at least on par(if not stronger than) with Sakaki and Megumi who appears to be on par with the elder,
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 08:57   Link #4426
Shadow5YA

Yami's armed weapon divison used to be at odds with the martial artists as well until recently.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 11:56   Link #4427
Miles Teg

In chapter 183, Miu say to Kenichi that her Grandfather has had a hard fight against a Pencak Silat user, and this fighter was Silcardo Jenazad so he is a good fighter and probably one of the stronger of Yami.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 07:42   Link #4428
ShiroiRyu

http://www.manga-news.com/index.php/...ge-de-magazine

Hum ? In English, they said we have another news about Kenichi ? The October 19th ...
Thought it's was the CG Movie who the author.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 12:20   Link #4429
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
http://www.manga-news.com/index.php/...ge-de-magazine

Hum ? In English, they said we have another news about Kenichi ? The October 19th ...
Thought it's was the CG Movie who the author.
mmmm...I wonder what can be?

i hope for the restart of the anime...
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 09:33   Link #4430
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 448:
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 09:59   Link #4431
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

448 spoiler
Spoiler:

I repeat, I want to see Kenichi angry ... angry and angry..like in berseker mode.......Out of control

I'm waiting for this moment...for long time
Old 2011-10-11, 10:03   Link #4432
Lender

Mius development was quite unexpected, what the hell happened with that plane?
Lender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 10:08   Link #4433
Shadow5YA

It could be Silcardo doing that on purpose to force Miu to survive on her own without friends.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 10:37   Link #4434
Lender

Good guess, but he already erased her memory i suppose would be easier just tell her that he is her master and train her again.
Lender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 11:45   Link #4435
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Chikage is so adorable XD

Anyway, why does the last scene with Miu feels like the setup of a sex scene? lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 12:02   Link #4436
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I don't know, how work that technique to erase the memory....

If she has a new memory now...The Demon must teach everything from 'the beginning...and this, take a long time, even though she is a genius....because she has to learn a new discipline...

How long will take this?....

However..i don't want Miu be saved now....i want the story that focus on Kenichi training...i hope that this time is the Elder that trains Kenichi...and not for one technique..but a complete training.......
for me, is ok that Miu go to the dark side for now...just like this...Kenichi is going to train very hard for to rescue her.....

The best scenario for me...is that Kenichi is going to train by the Elder..,, and Miu is going to learn the Pencak Silat...

Chikage in this chapter was really cute....
Old 2011-10-11, 13:44   Link #4437
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Kenichi is really far far far away to stand to 1 hit from a Master. As we have seen before. He needs a lot of practice. But well , i doubt he'll fight a Master to save Miu.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 13:55   Link #4438
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Kenichi is really far far far away to stand to 1 hit from a Master. As we have seen before. He needs a lot of practice. But well , i doubt he'll fight a Master to save Miu.
Nope...also the Elder..say that Kenichi is above disciple class...in the chapter 370....is not far far far away to stand 1 ihit from a Master....in the battle between Hongo and Sakaki...Kenichi has began to see the movements of the Master...in their full strength..

I think that if the Elder..begins to train him seriously...it will not take that much to become masters...and because Miu is taken away...Kenichi is going to train seriously..not like always..where Kenichi go to run away....
Old 2011-10-11, 14:00   Link #4439
Miles Teg

The title of the manga is "Historys Strongest Disciple" the important word is Disciple the day Kenichi become a Master it's the end of the manga (being able to defeat a master of Fortuna class is another thing)
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 14:45   Link #4440
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
The title of the manga is "Historys Strongest Disciple" the important word is Disciple the day Kenichi become a Master it's the end of the manga (being able to defeat a master of Fortuna class is another thing)
Not really, the whole point is to surpass the Elder, in order to do that he'd have to travel up the various sections of master level, while he could just have a timeskip at the end to show this but there is an equal possibility that the author might just show his ascent to the top of the master class.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen