AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Horizon

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-12, 01:24   Link #81
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've asked Allen a similar question, to which the answer goes something like this:

It "depends on the person", Toori already likes 'Horizon' and the other girls support that, but there's a growing chance of "this and that" happening for some of them.
Thats not very specific. Like who actually has affection for him?
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 01:25   Link #82
Kanamechan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
EDIT: I really took my time writing this post... Well, I already wrote a lot, so...
Thank you a LOT for your response, Allen. I can now happily watch this anime and look forward to future scenes.
Kanamechan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 01:40   Link #83
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Thats not very specific. Like who actually has affection for him?
Well the answer I got wasn't specific either and I didn't press him about it

I asked if there was going to be a harem, while highlighting Neito and Asama (and Masazumi) as likely candidates (my wish). But Allen didn't actually said that they had affection for Toori, he just said:

"...The chances that something may happen in the future involving Asama or Mitotsudaira are getting bigger".

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-10-12 at 01:51.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 03:06   Link #84
black_cat1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Sensei-tachi, I have a question.

Pls tell us about Asama Tomo, Toori's childhood friend, and Koshimizu Ami's character :x
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 04:18   Link #85
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well the answer I got wasn't specific either and I didn't press him about it

I asked if there was going to be a harem, while highlighting Neito and Asama (and Masazumi) as likely candidates (my wish). But Allen didn't actually said that they had affection for Toori, he just said:

"...The chances that something may happen in the future involving Asama or Mitotsudaira are getting bigger".
That could mean anything but fair enough.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 04:42   Link #86
pseudomusketeer
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
So what are the characters abilities? We saw a few of them in episode 1 but they didn't really go into detail. I'm especially curious about Hassan, Persona, Ginji, Kenji, Nenji, and Shirojiro.
pseudomusketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 07:15   Link #87
Allen
メインヒロイン
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Yes Futayo Honda shows up near the end of episode 2! Are there any girls that have a crush on the main character?
If you really want to know:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
4) Back to normal? As in not a old people anymore? She does have a pivotal kind of feel, so I think she'll alive. Or I hope so.

Tthanks for replying, Allen. Keep at it ^^
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Sensei-tachi, I have a question.

Pls tell us about Asama Tomo, Toori's childhood friend, and Koshimizu Ami's character :x
It's better if you ask something more specific about her. You know, I could easily spend hours writing about that miko

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudomusketeer View Post
So what are the characters abilities? We saw a few of them in episode 1 but they didn't really go into detail. I'm especially curious about Hassan, Persona, Ginji, Kenji, Nenji, and Shirojiro.
Spoiler for Some details:
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 07:36   Link #88
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Spoiler for Major Book 1 Spoilers:
More specific about this please

Spoiler for Horizon:


It seem like some girl have special clothes for battle like Neit, Kimi, Asama and the magi gunners , does everybody have that ?
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 09:18   Link #89
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Hm.. if you know the end of the volume 1 then I can't really answer anything except
Spoiler for vol 1:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 09:28   Link #90
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
I think anyone walking around with a permanent ( »‿») face is pretty badass just from the start.

Spoiler for his power:


If you are curious at what it is, I'm sure you can dig it out since I know you know Japanese =).
Ahaha, busted XD. I'm just too lazy to read all 18 volume of the novel(yes, I know it's just 8 volume, but the content is almost as much as 18 regular light novel volume ) and figure would just ask around to perk my interest in the series XD. Seems like he's a likable protagonist though. I'll watch the anime to reduce my load in catching up to the novel
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 09:34   Link #91
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Ahaha, busted XD. I'm just too lazy to read all 18 volume of the novel(yes, I know it's just 8 volume, but the content is almost as much as 18 regular light novel volume ) and figure would just ask around to perk my interest in the series XD. Seems like he's a likable protagonist though. I'll watch the anime to reduce my load in catching up to the novel
You should read it (ditch IS, translate this instead )!!!

They cut out a lot of funny stuff in the anime!! Seems like a lot of light novel fans are mad at episode 2 for "not faithful", but the episode got better reception from anime fans (vice versa for episode 1).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 09:46   Link #92
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
You should read it (ditch IS, translate this instead )!!!

They cut out a lot of funny stuff in the anime!! Seems like a lot of light novel fans are mad at episode 2 for "not faithful", but the episode got better reception from anime fans (vice versa for episode 1).
LOL, how much have the anime covered ? from light novel readers post, something big going to happen soon

BTW for somebody want to read about Toori ability:

Spoiler for ability:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 09:52   Link #93
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
LOL, how much have the anime covered ? from light novel readers post, something big going to happen soon
Anime covered up to Chapter 9 or so, so around 250 pages? But Episode 3's title is Chapter 10's title, and Episode 2's title is Chapter 3's title ...

Also don't you edit for IS as well? You can help edit Horizon too =). IS is pretty much done except for the BR specials; I somehow very highly doubt Izuru will push out another volume soon.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:03   Link #94
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Anime covered up to Chapter 9 or so, so around 250 pages? But Episode 3's title is Chapter 10's title, and Episode 2's title is Chapter 3's title ...

Also don't you edit for IS as well? You can help edit Horizon too =).
Judge. Then judging from the PV released how much do you think they will cover for a two courses ( or 4 courses ) season .

Speaking of preview Tadakatsu and Kadzumo look pretty badass epecially when Tadakatsu carrying kadzumo and fight of Tachibana Muneshige

BTW I hope Tachibana Muneshige VA don't shout Hell fang or carnage scissors while recording
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:10   Link #95
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Judge. Then judging from the PV released how much do you think they will cover for a two courses ( or 4 courses ) season .
It's just confirmed for 12-13 right now, which is perfect for just end of Vol 1 (Book 1 + 2), so around 1300 pages worth of material.

Also I'm more interested in Tachibana Muneshige's wife than him @__@.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:22   Link #96
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
It's just confirmed for 12-13 right now, which is perfect for just end of Vol 1 (Book 1 + 2), so around 1300 pages worth of material.
There are 7 Disc planned to be released so I think they should so 24-26 ep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Also I'm more interested in Tachibana Muneshige's wife than him @__@.
They didn't look like a married couple to me #___#.

Another question
Spoiler for Futayo:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:29   Link #97
Kunagisa
赤緑黒白
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
There are 7 Disc planned to be released so I think they should so 24-26 ep



They didn't look like a married couple to me #___#.

Another question
Spoiler for Futayo:
7 discs so 2 episodes each disc, I'm 95% sure the "first" season is just 13 episodes (think disc one just has one episode).

Gin has the same last name as Muneshige ( ̄ー ̄)

Allen should probably answer that spoiler question.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:45   Link #98
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Allen should probably answer that spoiler question.
Spoiler for answer:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 10:56   Link #99
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Noob question but I spied the name Mary pop up a few times here and who she gets involved with, but I have no idea who it is.
Can anyone enlighten me on the matter, trying to get remember whos who for this series is proving a challenge which is a first for me.

But thats I think it's a good charm of the series, the sheer number of characters is great fun.
__________________
Bonta Kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 11:15   Link #100
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
@allen will you do a summary of vol 2 and 3 also when you have time?also fast question, the anime ending shows some of the girls whit totally different clothes, does their suits change for battle or something like that?

Last edited by endarion88; 2011-10-12 at 12:12.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boobs, history, mecha, political negotiations, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.