AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2011-10-20, 03:07   Link #1
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Windows Picture Viewer

Not sure what it is actually called but I'm sure all of you know what I mean.

So I'm sure if anyone here uses the default viewer in Windows to view their pictures has noticed that when zooming the picture the quality will become extremely bad. Even if the original resolution was high, it will still happen. The quality change will become when you zoom even 1% closer.. Definitely not something that should be happening.

I can't remember if this ' problem ' was there with Vista but I'm sure it was not there with WinXP. It's not a problem that could be solved with re-installation or whatever as it seems more like a ''feature''.

So ; Is there something that can done about this to '' fix '' it, or does anyone know an alternative viewer that could be associated with all img files on the computer so that when double clicked, the viewer would open. It should be something lightweight that opens instantly like in Windows and not really an external program with dozens of options. I've used Irfanview sometimes to zoom but .. As it is an external program, using it isn't very convenient.
Old 2011-10-20, 16:19   Link #2
iceyfw

hm. i suggest FastStone Image Viewer or XnView.

for your needs, faststone image viewer would fit your demands.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote