AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Guilty Crown

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-21, 14:49   Link #981
Morisato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
His blonde hair sort of says Gai isn't even Japanese. Just like Shu, Gai's family probably is involved with the evil foreigners!
Never go by hair colour in anime.

Besides that, how did Shu (or Gai) even know that Daryl's weapon would be a reflector barrier?
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 14:56   Link #982
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
^ you act like gai had a choice in regards to shu keeping his void power. Also gai put his plan into place when he knew thatguy was their, he even named his void power well before it was used. I'll say things have been planned for a while...



People are obviously doing it because supercell is being pushed more in the promotion than Sawano... Since the Egotist album will easily outsell the bhm collections... Also that example of music credits from ANN is a bit lolzy... If you pay attention to the page you'll notice that they list the staff in alphabetical order... H comes before R.... The exec producer ANN list last out if the 5 is listed second in the OP....

Ryo is mentioned before Sawano in the PVs as well as the OP credits... Of course he's listed as theme and inserts songs so people really shoudnt be mixing this up. So yeah I agree with you but don't use ANN again for something like this...

Anyway I think sawanos doing a good job but it's definitely not on par with the first two episodes of AnE and Unicorn 1... Even if I counted that brilliant piece from ryo that started episode 1 it would still fall short.
Tell you what if you don't use sales as an explanation for absolutely everything from here on out in the thread (barring of course issues where sales are relevant) I won't use ANN anymore to explain that there are two people working on the music from this project.

Not everybody cares as much about how something is going to sell and certainly not as some overriding factor for everything else (if you ask me that's a lot more lolzy than using music credits to point out that there's multiple composers and doesn't make for much of an excuse)....some people just would like to see the person who deserves the credit for particular music actually receive it so that sort of example is a bit wasted here.

I just look at it in simple terms. If people are referencing the theme music they'll want to credit Ryo, if they are referencing the BGM they'll want to credit Sawano. Simple as that and sales be damned. In any case yeah it's clearly demonstrated in the credits who does what (if in some of the hardest to read font I've seen in a while) as you point out so people just have to look there for all the details. It's a much more direct and explanatory example than the ANN one to be sure.

Also I think part of the problem with this shows music compared to Unicorn (haven't seen Exorcist) is that it's not the best fit for this type of show. The events of this show are pretty clown shoes whereas the events of Unicorn carry a lot of weight and history which Sawano's music serves to enhance. I'd have to hear both separately though to judge from a pure musical offering standpoint which I prefer. Anyway I think that puts an end to the topic for now.

edit: Oh right one last thing, isn't the band called Egoist, not Egotist?

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2011-10-21 at 15:24.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 15:01   Link #983
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato View Post
Besides that, how did Shu (or Gai) even know that Daryl's weapon would be a reflector barrier?
As it stands, no chance in hell... I wouldn't be surprised if we get some "I can see the future" bs to explain it soon enough.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 15:05   Link #984
viperdk1
Heart = Stolen
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: England
Age: 22
Find it interesting how some people aren't keen on the OP song - though naturally, that is their opinion and I respect that. However, I absolutely love it. To me, it seems to fit perfectly - and apart from anything else, the idea that Shu is watching the PV to another of Inori's songs works perfectly to me to in context of GC on the whole (and for some reason, the lyric "I'm yours" coupled with the animation for that little section sends shivers down my spine - though the song pretty much does that anyway ).

I'm glad they showed Shu letting go of Inori's Void - at least it ensured we all understood exactly how easily he could swap from Inori's weapon to Daryl's Kaleidoscope so quickly and effectively. It appears as if he can't have two weapons at the same time - but as the Void returns to its owner upon Shu releasing it, swapping from one to another is little issue at all.

I know some people have considered that Daryl Yan had had research done on him (in a bid to answer why Gai knew his weapon instantaneously), but I'm on the fence - it's happened once. As someone above me said, if Gai can identify the Void of higher up GHQ members who were tested as part of the research, it'd make sense. But if he's revealing the Void of anyone and everyone, I call bull****

Speaking of Gai. If he wanted the power of kings to himself, why let Shu hold onto the Void Genome in the first place? He had a perfect opportunity to take it from Shu after meeting him. (Rewatched that moment in Ep 1 - so here's my thought) Either he felt Funnell (the robot) had it within its body (unlikely, considering the top of the vial is poking out of Shu's top pocket - or did he not notice that) or the safety of Inori was more important to him at the time. Then there's also the fact that the GHQ attacked and his attention was diverted.

That reminds me...what a bleeding hypocrite he is. He says "the result is all that matters" when chastising Inori for her errors - but just prior to that, when Ayase (who I may add, is fit - though so is Inori) lost her Endrave, he was more worried about her safety. Granted, there may be something going on between our wheelchair bound pilot and the leader - but that's no excuse to go against your own values. Blaming the incident on him "Leaving her on standby for 18 minutes" is a lame cop-out too. When leading a group, you can't have one rule for a single person, and a rule for everyone else.

Gai is certainly is a strange character - but like others have said, his "Survival of the Fittest" speech arouses suspicion. What is his purpose for the "Funeral Parlour" and is his true intention to rid Japan of the GHQ? Like Lelouch in Code Geass (a person of the cold, calculating and manipulative leader ilk), such matters will not be revealed until much letter.


Anyway...bit amused that they elected to send Inori (using her real name too...wha? ) to Shu's school. As previously said, she's a well known net idol and a known "Funeral Parlour" member - how does this make any sense? Unless she's there to get Shu and get out of there (unlikely, considering that some of Shu's classmates are in the OP - that usually indicates they'll be involved in some way or any another), that school could potentially be in a lot of trouble (I can only assume the transfer was done covertly, and the GHQ knows sweet FA about it).


All in all, a strong episode to me - but some plot points that need explaining in some way or another.
viperdk1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 15:08   Link #985
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato View Post
Never go by hair colour in anime.

Besides that, how did Shu (or Gai) even know that Daryl's weapon would be a reflector barrier?
I know! I know!

Daryl and Gai are brothers ('cause of the blonde hair! ), and their father had this secret evil plan to put one of his sons in the resistance to give GHQ a boogeyman that they can wave around and use to scare up votes in legislatures world-wide to allow them to be even more ham-fisted in their treatment of the Japanese! Everything Funeral Parlor does is actually scripted by GHQ! The theft of the Void Genome was actually all part of the MASTER PLAN, so they could get combat data without being under the restrictions and regulations government entities are always wrapped up in!

Also, Inori was sexually abused in a dungeon for years, which is why she's got the personality of a turnip!

Last edited by creb; 2011-10-21 at 15:37.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 16:16   Link #986
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hyakka Ryoran
Age: 23
Send a message via ICQ to Iby
葬儀 (sougi) - funeral service.
社 (sha) - association; company; firm; office; shrine.
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 16:22   Link #987
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Is Funeral Company/Assiciation usually just called "Funeral Home" in english? Or going by just who works there: Undertakers, or Morticians.

What's with "parlor"? I understand it's the "political sense" here but barely makes sense in context.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 16:32   Link #988
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto y Moi View Post
...a catgirl managing giant robot operations with her butt.
Like the new Last Exile, this seems like a show where a director who doesn't do fanservice has been told he has to do fanservice, and isn't very good at it.

I like this show much more than many people here do -- I have watched ep1 five times with great enjoyment and ep2 twice so far, with enjoyment.

But I'm watching for the director and for Inori (sexiest female character this year), not for the story. I much prefer the sharp seriousness of Death Note (director Araki) to the flabby half-comedy of Mai-HiME (writer Yoshino). Yoshino was also assistant lead writer on Code Geass; this time around, the lead writer of CG is his "associate" lead writer.

Episode 1 was directed by Director Araki. Ep2 was directed by Tanaka Hiroyuki, the assistant director, who directed Claymore. I thought ep1 was far more deftly made, with more rhythm to the sound and image than in ep2.

Inori is far from being a feminist character. She is definitely designed for hnnngh among teen males. But she has an aura of deep feminine wisdom, and she is brilliantly voiced by Kayano Ai. I trust she will emerge in a little stronger detail as we go on. At least I hope so.

By the way, I have made a characters/seiyuus page for this show (pics of characters and seiyuus, with info about seiyuus). Still under construction, so please let me know if you see any typos, etc.
__________________
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 16:35   Link #989
LKK
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Age: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Is Funeral Company/Assiciation usually just called "Funeral Home" in english? Or going by just who works there: Undertakers, or Morticians.

What's with "parlor"? I understand it's the "political sense" here but barely makes sense in context.
In my part of the US, funeral parlor used to refer to the funeral building / establishment as a whole. Nowadays, the establishment is usually called a funeral home while the room where the casket is displayed is referred to as a parlor. I've never heard or read the establishment being called undertakers or morticians. Those words are reserved for the employees' job titles.
__________________

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 16:56   Link #990
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
In my part of the US, funeral parlor used to refer to the funeral building / establishment as a whole. Nowadays, the establishment is usually called a funeral home while the room where the casket is displayed is referred to as a parlor. I've never heard or read the establishment being called undertakers or morticians. Those words are reserved for the employees' job titles.
Yes I was referring to it as an association of people in the other part, rather then a place.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 18:03   Link #991
com_gwp
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
TV cut was kinda odd at the middle and end, but I absolutely adore the OP. The preview full sized song on youtube was some of the best jmusic I heard in awhile, eagerly awaiting the official single.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 19:20   Link #992
jzmagic
flargansbog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I have the feeling that Gai will betray Shuu towards the end, handsome blonde long haired bishies usually turn out manipulative and delusional.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 19:23   Link #993
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: My avatar shall reveal it to you.
Episode 2 was even better action wise. I really wish the opening was sang by Chelly instead of whoever they had for it. I'm pretty sure we'll get an explanation in how Gai was able to figure out a person's void since it already hints with that close up with his eye.

I know it has a "few" similarities to Code Geass, but I don't mind it at all. This is because it's a lot more original compared to all the typical stuff we would usually see in most animes as of late.

Besides, the Code Geass formula isn't really an overly used cliche yet. Parodied, but not copied.

On another note, the fan service isn't really that bad. I actually approve of it this time around.

Why do I say this? Often times in an animated series, you would usually see a female character doing the Gainax bounce 99.9% of the time. However this time around, we have booty jiggling...GENIUS!!!!!
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 19:25   Link #994
Johnathan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Does anyone else think that Inori looks hot in her school uniform?

- Johnathan
Johnathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 19:48   Link #995
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k
I know it has a "few" similarities to Code Geass, but I don't mind it at all.
But it's not similar enough to Code Geass...

Code Geass without Lelouch isn't Code Geass, and that dude Gai isn't Lelouch. His hair's too long and blonde, he is not the hero, his voice's too deep, and he's not nearly as fabulous.

[Yes, these are very important traits. And yes, I am completely serious. A long haired manipulative blondie with secret agendas is a whole different archetype, and considerably more boring and generic, compared to His Fabulousness.]



Still sexy visuals, still sexy music, top-notch production values -- albeit I don't particularly dig the OP -- but the plot has gone down to hell real quick. You tell me I need to turn my brains off, I say it kept jolting my disbelief awake. International peacekeeping forces DO NOT shoot the dogs for the lulz. They can most certainly unintentionally serve evil overlords, or operate questionably beyond treaty restrictions -- a certain very famous PC game has exactly that plot twist -- but they don't hire psychopaths with daddy issues and give them big, big robots to run around with. How ironic given the Suzaku hate back in the day, that he was by far a much more interesting foil and sympathetic antagonist to short-haired blondie who's only worth hating.

I don't care if he has tragic past whereby his precious mother got turned into a giant robot (c), he had been experimented upon with questionable drugs (c), and his puppy dog got shot to pieces by cruel, cruel big fat dirty men who raped it before they did the deed (c). He's a boring villain and that's how it is.

Also, not enough intelligent strategy and too much dramatic poses. Code Geass in its early episodes once again beat this, not by implementing actual intelligent strategies but by convincing the audience that there was one and Lelouch was indeed using it, and that his fabulously dramatic gestures were baits for the plan.

Too much fanservice, too. Fanservice is better when it's subtle, or dramatic, or parodic, or relevant to romantic interests, and worse when it's openly manipulative.

I gave the lead girl the benefit of the doubt in episode 1, but she hasn't shown anything more interesting in episode 2. I'd think a famous singer would have all sorts of personality quirks to spice up the show; well apparently not! At least make her tsundere goddammit.

Irenicus is not happy.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 21:04   Link #996
Jarmel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
But it's not similar enough to Code Geass...

Code Geass without Lelouch isn't Code Geass, and that dude Gai isn't Lelouch. His hair's too long and blonde, he is not the hero, his voice's too deep, and he's not nearly as fabulous.

[Yes, these are very important traits. And yes, I am completely serious. A long haired manipulative blondie with secret agendas is a whole different archetype, and considerably more boring and generic, compared to His Fabulousness.]



Still sexy visuals, still sexy music, top-notch production values -- albeit I don't particularly dig the OP -- but the plot has gone down to hell real quick. You tell me I need to turn my brains off, I say it kept jolting my disbelief awake. International peacekeeping forces DO NOT shoot the dogs for the lulz. They can most certainly unintentionally serve evil overlords, or operate questionably beyond treaty restrictions -- a certain very famous PC game has exactly that plot twist -- but they don't hire psychopaths with daddy issues and give them big, big robots to run around with. How ironic given the Suzaku hate back in the day, that he was by far a much more interesting foil and sympathetic antagonist to short-haired blondie who's only worth hating.

I don't care if he has tragic past whereby his precious mother got turned into a giant robot (c), he had been experimented upon with questionable drugs (c), and his puppy dog got shot to pieces by cruel, cruel big fat dirty men who raped it before they did the deed (c). He's a boring villain and that's how it is.

Also, not enough intelligent strategy and too much dramatic poses. Code Geass in its early episodes once again beat this, not by implementing actual intelligent strategies but by convincing the audience that there was one and Lelouch was indeed using it, and that his fabulously dramatic gestures were baits for the plan.

Too much fanservice, too. Fanservice is better when it's subtle, or dramatic, or parodic, or relevant to romantic interests, and worse when it's openly manipulative.

I gave the lead girl the benefit of the doubt in episode 1, but she hasn't shown anything more interesting in episode 2. I'd think a famous singer would have all sorts of personality quirks to spice up the show; well apparently not! At least make her tsundere goddammit.

Irenicus is not happy.
Code Geass the first few episodes in, wasn't exactly an insane affair either except for the "Shoot yourself" part by Lelouch. Gai is a toned down version of Lelouch and I wouldn't be surprised if Shouma turns out to be a toned down version of Spinzaku.

You also have to remember that Brittania was full of kick the puppy moments and was NEVER depicted in a grey light.

Spinzaku was a horrible character for the reason that the audience was supposed to root for a backstabbing traitor. We're not supposed to root for Daryl. Brittania was full of characters just as bad as Daryl.

As for Inori, she again reminds of a toned down C.C. without any of the personality quirks. I wouldn't be surprised though if they explained something in her past which completely traumatized her to the point of stunting her emotional development.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 21:56   Link #997
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
Code Geass the first few episodes in, wasn't exactly an insane affair either except for the "Shoot yourself" part by Lelouch. Gai is a toned down version of Lelouch and I wouldn't be surprised if Shouma turns out to be a toned down version of Spinzaku.
Except Gai *isn't* Lelouch. He's a long haired handsome blonde dude with an agenda. We've seen countless of those in anime, and while they can occasionally be awesome (The Wizard in Ben-To is totally rad), I'm not getting into this guy's charisma at all.

Quote:
You also have to remember that Brittania was full of kick the puppy moments and was NEVER depicted in a grey light.
Yes, but Britannia was a racist, imperialistic Evil Empire. There was no question about this. This series has a...weird sort of occupational forces working in Japan (they even name dropped a GHQ), which is somehow utterly evil to the core, or at least retarded, given how it had a "petty aristocrat"/psychopath operate in civilian quarters.

The Japan under the historical GHQ was not exactly the kindest of places, nor was the GHQ's record spotless, but it wasn't an evil force intent upon slaughtering hapless Japanese civilians because it could. What's more, it was an occupational power after a brutal world war. This one came in because of a...plague? A plague I'm 99.99% sure had something to do with an evil conspiracy somewhere.

Also, since there was also a comparison to Ghost in the Shell; you know what that series is great for? For all the questionably-dressed cyborg action and high-minded philosopher-terrorists, it felt plausible. It was the near-future of our very own societies, troubled, politick'd, and nonetheless with people acting like people.

This series would have been served much better in a more fantasy setting...as Geass was.

Quote:
Spinzaku was a horrible character for the reason that the audience was supposed to root for a backstabbing traitor. We're not supposed to root for Daryl. Brittania was full of characters just as bad as Daryl.
...and I disliked every one of them? Code Geass was far, far from perfect and this sort of shallow characterization is part of my annoyances for it. The problem so far is that despite the great production values this series is already showing itself to be worse in many respects.

Suzaku at least had plenty of internal conflicts; he was a rounded character. Hate him or love him, hypocrite, traitor, etc., we saw his viewpoint and understood his emotions. And even if we consider from the perspective of the first two episodes of Geass versus this one's (we should in any case), his introduction was nonetheless as a sympathetic friend-turned-shounen-rival. We were expected to see the tragedy between the "best friends" pan out, for good or ill.

Blondie here? He can f' off. If a character's worth is determined by his rivals, then poor Hero boy is being cruelly insulted.

Quote:
As for Inori, she again reminds of a toned down C.C. without any of the personality quirks. I wouldn't be surprised though if they explained something in her past which completely traumatized her to the point of stunting her emotional development.
Well, they better hurry up with it. Right now the princess acts a like doormat to a boy she barely knows, apparently because she can smell out his Hero Protagonist status. If this is fanservice then I feel...dirtied, cheapened. Insulted.

There are ways you can create a "broken" sort of "personality-less" character without making her a suspiciously fanservice-y doormat. See Eureka from Eureka 7. Or the legendary Ayanami Rei...ignoring how Eva fans made the director fall into depression by idolizing her nonetheless.

Last edited by Irenicus; 2011-10-21 at 22:06.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 22:01   Link #998
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Wonder what kind of plague the Apocalypse Virus is....to warrant purging humans on suspicion of infection like that...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 22:21   Link #999
.:Jason:.
~The Radiant Protector~
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: America.
Send a message via AIM to .:Jason:. Send a message via MSN to .:Jason:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
This series would have been served much better in a more fantasy setting...as Geass was.
Say what? Geass wasn't set in a fantasy setting, it was set an an AU possible future that was mostly plausible once you take out the Geass.
__________________

Set by TheEroKing.
.:Jason:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 22:34   Link #1000
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jason:. View Post
Say what? Geass wasn't set in a fantasy setting, it was set an an AU possible future that was mostly plausible once you take out the Geass.
Vaguely Baroque royalty, uniform, and architecture, world-dominant Britannian Empire, a shiny "neo"-Tokyo, princes and princesses in a Game of Thrones. Geass was only "real world" in a very limited sense. It was a stylized world straight from the first scene.

Guilty Crown is of course full of fantastic elements, but except for that Tower in Odaiba and some apparent decay Tokyo looks like...Tokyo. This sets a different expectation, closer to GitS (which had an American Empire and other "disparities" too) than Geass. An expectation swiftly betrayed and set straight, but jarring nonetheless.

I may tolerate evil overlord behavior from the aristocrats of rococo Britannia (actually...I don't), but a force that seems to be operating under some sort of international peacekeeping role has no business doing the same thing. That's why the blondie retard feels so out of place, even taking into account that this "Anti Body" special force appears to be an over-empowered rogue element. He's a good-for-nothing, sadistic Britannian aristocrat walking around in a world without a hint of aristocracy.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, noitamina, production_ig

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.