AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-10-11, 09:49   Link #7521
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
@quigonkenny: Couldn't Asuna and Ayaka have taken those age pills? (So that seeing them in skimpy clothing would feel less awkward).
Of course, given how this story is written by Love Hina creator Ken Akamatsu...
Old 2011-10-11, 10:21   Link #7522
Dargor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
@quigonkenny: Couldn't Asuna and Ayaka have taken those age pills? (So that seeing them in skimpy clothing would feel less awkward).
Wait, so the girls get stripped on a regular basis and its A-okay, but as soon as they wear something a little skimpy and its all of the sudden awkward?
Dargor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 15:10   Link #7523
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargor View Post
Wait, so the girls get stripped on a regular basis and its A-okay, but as soon as they wear something a little skimpy and its all of the sudden awkward?
First, only Asuna is bothered by it, and second, Asuna isn't fine with getting stripped on a regular basis. She usually is the one who beats Negi up for it.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 18:55   Link #7524
Dargor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
First, only Asuna is bothered by it, and second, Asuna isn't fine with getting stripped on a regular basis. She usually is the one who beats Negi up for it.
You assume I'm referring to the characters, which is not exactly the case.
Old 2011-10-12, 20:12   Link #7525
y0shi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Because at that time, they didn't know an entire world was at stake. Chao explicitly withheld that detail from them and told them she was motivated by the small disasters happening each day rather than the gargantuan world-threatening one.

Didnt they have this conversation?

"is the thing youre trying to stop the end of the world?"
"no, just the daily tragedies"

or something like that?

Otherwise I stopped reading after the end of the last arc because I didnt have any time and I just caught up. After reading bleach its hilarious how even the random pointless chapters like those are soo much better then bleach. I love this manga <3. Laughted really hard at the reversed pactio And people really didnt get that this was negi?

I still dont get two things:

1. Why can the mage of the beginning steal bodies? Does that confirn that negis father is dead? I dont get this part. Wasnt there also a chapter that showed how nagi got caught in some trap 10 years ago? Which chapter was this?

2. Why did the Mage of the beginning retreat? Cant make sence of of this either

Also wondering how the manga will continue now and the whole zazie deal still needs some explanation

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
y0shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 21:46   Link #7526
Dargor

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shi View Post
Didnt they have this conversation?

"is the thing youre trying to stop the end of the world?"
"no, just the daily tragedies"

or something like that?

Otherwise I stopped reading after the end of the last arc because I didnt have any time and I just caught up. After reading bleach its hilarious how even the random pointless chapters like those are soo much better then bleach. I love this manga <3. Laughted really hard at the reversed pactio And people really didnt get that this was negi?

I still dont get two things:

1. Why can the mage of the beginning steal bodies? Does that confirn that negis father is dead? I dont get this part. Wasnt there also a chapter that showed how nagi got caught in some trap 10 years ago? Which chapter was this?

2. Why did the Mage of the beginning retreat? Cant make sence of of this either

Also wondering how the manga will continue now and the whole zazie deal still needs some explanation
Its commonly speculated that the MotB we saw on MM was most likely a projection of himself casting unto its surface. For all intents and purposes, hes still trapped underneath the world tree. As to why the Lifemaker can steal bodies, well, there isn't exactly a explanation for that yet. Its possible he did it for a bid for immortality, but it doesn't seem to be a very successful since he has such a pessimistic view on his own life. Some think that his body snatching abilities are thanks to experimentation on Eva, but we really don't know if he was trying to make a human body immortal to stop the need for body hopping, or he was trying to figure out how to body hop. Nagi's will is still around, but it seems to be taking back seat with the lifemaker assuming direct control. And nope, we really don't know jack about the actual battle that took place between the two. We know it happened, and we know how it turned out, but thats about it. Only one that has any details on this at the moment is probably Al. Actually Asuna herself may have some recollection of the events. She knew Nagi was gone after Gateau bit the dust at the very least.
Old 2011-10-13, 10:24   Link #7527
DKN117

You HAD to use that particular three-word pattern in the presence of an ME fan, didn't you?

"Negi! I don't have much time, son, but I need to tell you - the key to beating this guy is t-ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!"
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 05:40   Link #7528
TheCuriousFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
You HAD to use that particular three-word pattern in the presence of an ME fan, didn't you?

"Negi! I don't have much time, son, but I need to tell you - the key to beating this guy is t-ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!"
*Headshots DKN117 with the widow sniper rifle on reflex.*

Not letting you finish turning into Harbinger....

Last edited by TheCuriousFan; 2011-10-14 at 05:52.
TheCuriousFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 01:39   Link #7529
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer

Ch.341:

Spoiler:

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 02:44   Link #7530
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Ch.341:
thanx for the raw on WC.

-- apparently Ken is buying his own Jump magazine, (not free), and titles he follows are HxH and Bakuman from his comments, (9th)

-- Editor called up Ken late at night (11th) after he finished and turned in C341. informing him that beside "mad" or "crazy", it is also banning bad taboo word like "orphanage", so in the chapter it has to be changed into something like "Children Care and Protection Agency", etc. which if like before, will be changed back in the compilation.

-- Ken takes note the suicide of mangaka Aoyama (12th)

-- Ken is busy this week with lot's of meeting, including color cover for 36 (13th), assistant KW had put "AGRS" on the first page of C338, as a tribute to seiyu Sugita Tomokazu, AGRS being Anigera! the dojinshi group he belongs to.

-- Ken caught a cold (14th), which will affect his scheduling a bit.

-- MNMRI had put up photos of live locations for C339, including the "Myuru Cafe" which is really a Starbucks at Okinawa with left right reverse, and the Shibuya street view which is from an older photo with some of the store fronts different. (which make sense, the story is still in Sep 2003.) they will probably put up the Shinjuku Hyatt for C340 later.

-- consider there is no demand, I will just do irregular comments instead page by page.

Spoiler for 341:

Last edited by Hata; 2011-10-21 at 06:27. Reason: add info on Ishhara
Hata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 10:17   Link #7531
AstroNerdBoy

Thanks Hata for the information. ^_^

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-21, 19:56   Link #7532
Xacual
The color of a Hero

The newest chapter had me laughing so hard when Setsuna was having her perverted dream and Eva showed up. Wow I can't believe I laughed that hard.
Old 2011-10-21, 22:14   Link #7533
Shadow5YA

" about the price those two paid"? I understand Negi, but what happened to Asuna?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 22:21   Link #7534
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
" about the price those two paid"? I understand Negi, but what happened to Asuna?
her past.

Asuna paid with her baka carefree life. now she knows she is responsible killing Madoka knows how many people.
Old 2011-10-21, 22:57   Link #7535
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Oh my god secchan Her expression after she imagined Kono-chan in bed with her is so funny lol

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 23:44   Link #7536
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Yaaaay Setsuna chapter. Although I'll admit, her 'doubts about motivations and aspirations' routine is starting to get a bit old, since we've already had Eva, Konoka, and Asuna all smack sense into her. Guess it just doesn't stick, eh? I hope she'll get her act together soon, before it gets annoying. Maybe Negi and Asuna's 'price of happiness' speech will help.

I'd like to hear more about Mana, all we found out was where the money was going and not, say, her past and why she is half demon. Speaking of, what happened to Zazie?

Eva was looking a little out of it. Is there something going on there, or am I reading into it too much?

And by the way, where is Shiroi now? Or the rest of Fate's harem? Or Sextum? What's Jack and the rest of Ala Rubra up to?
Old 2011-10-22, 01:14   Link #7537
Negi-bozu

i think they are in the other world.
Anyway, I love Ku dreams, go for it baka yellow!
Negi-bozu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 02:33   Link #7538
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

have to admit ... before i noticed that Ku fei and Keade was duking it out in the background, i half thought that it was Tsuruko
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 02:57   Link #7539
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Yaaaay Setsuna chapter. Although I'll admit, her 'doubts about motivations and aspirations' routine is starting to get a bit old, since we've already had Eva, Konoka, and Asuna all smack sense into her. Guess it just doesn't stick, eh? I hope she'll get her act together soon, before it gets annoying.
I think Eva hit it on the nose. She wants to help Konoka, but if there's no one to stab, there isn't a lot she can do.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 08:38   Link #7540
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Oh my god secchan Her expression after she imagined Kono-chan in bed with her is so funny lol

This is indeed the best possible future for her.

Tags
action, fantasy