AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-22, 05:52   Link #2301
Javiersansano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
You can view all the illustrations
on a separate page at baka-tsuki.
or you can download the PDF versions at the same site
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 05:59   Link #2302
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Koominator - Isn't that Baka-tsuki.org?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 06:02   Link #2303
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
^ Yes, that's what he's talking about.


EDIT: Oh God, I've spent so much time
on the fanfic thread I immediately assume
it's Eratas when there's no avatar.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 06:08   Link #2304
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ Yes, that's what he's talking about.


EDIT: Oh God, I've spent so much time
on the fanfic thread I immediately assume
it's Eratas when there's no avatar.
The fact that I have no avatar is my trademark

Anyway, is the author okay? I haven't heard any news of a new novel and it's been about 6 months or so at this point.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 06:11   Link #2305
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
*prays this doesn't become another MM!-like scenario*
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 06:24   Link #2306
Javiersansano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
*prays this doesn't become another MM!-like scenario*
Or a Kaze no Stigma Scenario
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 06:26   Link #2307
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Maybe his twitter will say something...not that I can read it.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 06:28   Link #2308
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Or a Kaze no Stigma Scenario
Please don't jinx it. That was really awful since I just finished watching the anime then I search for it and see the author KIA.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 06:45   Link #2309
Javiersansano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Please don't jinx it. That was really awful since I just finished watching the anime then I search for it and see the author KIA.
sorry, my bad
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 07:45   Link #2310
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Damn......Infinite Stratos is not located in November's Light novels either. Better wait until December.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 07:47   Link #2311
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Oh God, it can't be.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 08:23   Link #2312
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
^^ Why you're surprised? I actually expect it to roll in January 2012 instead...
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 08:27   Link #2313
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
^^ Why you're surprised? I actually expect it to roll in January 2012 instead...
Because every volume was released every 3-4 months, with the exception of vol 7, which took a bit longer. But since, volume 7 was released in April, right now, it's October, which meant 6 months has passed without release.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 09:14   Link #2314
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Oh well thanks for the info people~
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 09:52   Link #2315
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Hey, at least you guys don't have it as bad as Haruhi that went for 3 years without release...

As for the characters SS, it's more endearing since the author just wrote it like how a LN scenario would read (I guess, don't really play them anyway.)
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 09:53   Link #2316
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Hey, at least you guys don't have it as bad as Haruhi that went for 3 years without release...

As for the characters SS, it's more endearing since the author just wrote it like how a LN scenario would read (I guess, don't really play them anyway.)
You mean VN (Visual Novel), I suppose?
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-22, 16:37   Link #2317
Javiersansano
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
^^ Why you're surprised? I actually expect it to roll in January 2012 instead...
Don't jinx it damn it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Hey, at least you guys don't have it as bad as Haruhi that went for 3 years without release...

As for the characters SS, it's more endearing since the author just wrote it like how a LN scenario would read (I guess, don't really play them anyway.)
actually, I experienced at least a year of waiting for of this one.

Damn writers...but there is always the worse author of all

Spoiler for who that is:
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 00:20   Link #2318
DarkJak2050
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
IS <Infinite Stratos> Light Novels

There you go, full translation of the IS Light Novels. For those who watched the anime and want to continue it through the Light Novels, I'd recommend you start at Vol. 4. Knock yourselves out.

[Sidenote]:
The anime does cover Vol. 1-3, but it left some details out. Particularlly, Cecilia's past.

Although, in reguards of the release of the next volume, last I checked is that the Author is having some issues about unarthorized chinese translations and he's willing to go to court to settle the problem. Maybe that's why there's no new releases yet.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 05:13   Link #2319
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
IS <Infinite Stratos> Light Novels

There you go, full translation of the IS Light Novels. For those who watched the anime and want to continue it through the Light Novels, I'd recommend you start at Vol. 4. Knock yourselves out.

[Sidenote]:
The anime does cover Vol. 1-3, but it left some details out. Particularlly, Cecilia's past.

Although, in reguards of the release of the next volume, last I checked is that the Author is having some issues about unarthorized chinese translations and he's willing to go to court to settle the problem. Maybe that's why there's no new releases yet.
Another reason is that he scrapped the entire story for volume 8 and is working on a new one...
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 05:18   Link #2320
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
It's commendable for him to work on
new ideas that he thinks are better
instead of just releasing whatever he
has for the sake of deadlines.

Although that does make me wonder
what he originally planned.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, seinen, shounen, yuuki homura

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.