AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-17, 09:42   Link #2421
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
I understand your point. As i said, don't take me seriously, those i've stated are just my imaginative thoughts. I just want to affirm to you that don't take out the possibility that Hell can claim Aizen because he's technically a sinner in my point of view..........whew!, nice discussion, after all
*agrees*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
That's.........too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Yeah...holy crap that sounds like a creator's nightmare.
Yeah. For once I actually feel bad for Kubo.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 05:10   Link #2422
cassidyfenty22
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Who do you want to be the chick of Ichigo?
1. Inoue
2. Rukia
3. Yurichi
4. Rangiku
__________________
cassidyfenty22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 11:06   Link #2423
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 21
I want it to be Aizen
__________________
I can’t sleep tonight…fish girl, sing me a song!
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 12:02   Link #2424
Daisu
Strange New World
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada eh.
Who would be top three for losing the most blood in the series? XD
__________________
MY RPG:


Recently updated Rika's Story 5/22/2014
Looking for playtesters
Daisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 12:14   Link #2425
Langus
Optimus Prime
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Japan/Canada
Age: 29
My vote would be

1.) Ichigo
2.) Renji
3.) Rukia
__________________
(This magnificent sig. is courtesy of the talented Kuroda )
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 13:40   Link #2426
Haak
F**k my life...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
I would've though number one goes to Hiyori.
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 13:43   Link #2427
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Ichigo, Zaraki, Renji, in that order. Pretty close to Langus' assession It's a fact that Ichigo's bled more than anyone else though, so we can be certain about first place.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 15:52   Link #2428
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
If we were to go by logic, I'd be tempted to place any good guy who's been cleaved in-two just under Ichigo. So:

Ichigo
Hiyori (manga)
Hitsugaya

But if we were to go by the amount of blood animated and/or drawn, then I suppose the top picks have already been stated.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 16:55   Link #2429
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
So Hiyori's bifurcation didn't have any blood in the anime did it?
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-23, 18:02   Link #2430
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
She didn't even get cut in half in the anime. It looked liked she just got stabbed. That's why I felt it necessarily to distinguish between the two versions.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 12:18   Link #2431
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
Speaking of Hell, I've got a a question:

Is there a possibility that a soul originally from Soul Society can be punished by Hell?
I'm thinking about Aizen's case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
If the movie is any indicator, then I'd assume it's *possible*. The biggest hurdle would probably be getting a hell gate to appear without the aid of a resident from hell. But if Soul Society could figure that out, they could throw Aizen in there and that would be it. The movie showed us that once your in hell, the realm and it's guardians don't seem too good at distinguishing beings who ought to be there (evil human souls) from those who don't have any business there at all (shinigami & good/innocent/living human souls). Everyone was hunted and subject to being converted and punished upon entering through those gates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Kind of unrelated, but I doubt SS would toss Aizen into Hell even if they could open the Hell Gate. At least in their prison he can be kept under their watch and guard. If he's in Hell, he's out of their control, just like he was in HM. There's no telling who he might be able to corrupt, manipulate or convince to aid his escape. Too many variables involved with sending him there. I think they'd much prefer to keep him under their own lock and key.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
^ wait, since you brought up about Hueco mundo, there's something I don't understand.

If Soul Society can be compared to Heaven or is it really what people call Heaven (Rukia said it in the 1st episode), Then Hell can be say to be what people call Hell.
Then, what is Hueco Mundo? yeah, it is a world of Hollows but can we consider it Hell too?

I just remember Dante Allighieri's work entitled, Inferno, Purgatorio and Paradiso
If I'm going to compare it to Kubo's work, I would consider it like this:

Hell -- Inferno (Hell)
Soul Socety & Hueco Mundo -- Purgatorio (Purgatory)
Royal Palace -- Paradiso (Heaven)


note that I both compare Soul Society and Hueco Mundo to Purgatorio because in Purgatorio -- soul is can either be saved or not/ a place where soul can be purified and cleanse. And I remember a character say this (I guess Ishida) "as long as there is soul, there is hollow" and so, i can say that they are both connected to one another.

now, if a soul originally from ss commit a grave crime and the Hell moved itself to sentence that soul, then I guess there is no way he will gain control in Hell because Hell is a place of misery and torture. Aizen can't do whatever he did to Hueco Mundo (having a tea in Hell -- no way!) Aizen will be there to burn in fire for his own death.

I really like the that idea of Aizen being sentence by Hell especially now that he is immortal. I think it would be a great ending for him if Kubo can think of this. But, unfortunately, this is just a wishful thinking.

btw, I haven't watch the Hell movie too, so don't take my post seriously. I guess, Hell structure in the 4th movie and Kubo's work were completely different from Dante Allighieri.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
The only souls who can be purified and cleansed are those who've turned into hollows. In fact, Soul Society is where purified souls are supposed to reside. So in actuality SS is pretty much the closest thing to heaven in the Bleach universe--even though there's plenty of souls residing there that have to live & deal with extreme poverty and crime on a daily basis. But for a soul, it's typically the end of the road as there's no place better to go. I mean they're definitely not getting into the king's realm, right? lol

Hueco Mundo seems pretty awful for the vast majority of souls no matter how you look at it. But since it's not technically "hell", and since innocent, good people are sent their all the time, we can't call it as such unfortunately. Either way, most souls who end up there are destined to live a pretty harsh existence where a constant state of hunger perpetuates a cycle where only the strong and/or lucky can survive and live relatively peacefully. Those who don't measure up eventually have their souls devoured and wiped from existence by another hollow regardless of whether the soul deserved it or not. It's pretty sad. So its hard for me to consider hollows and hueco mundo to be a form of purgatory or limbo. Especially since only the lucky few seem to ever get purified and saved by a shingami. And in order for that to happen, a hollow typically has to find there way into the human realm or SS for their next meal.

If a soul originally from Soul Society commits a crime, that falls within the shinigami's and central 46's jurisdiction. They're responsible for passing and carrying out punishment. And should a shinigami have to execute a soul in Soul Society, the soul will get destroyed. Hell won't come to claim it.


I wouldn't expect you to know this since you admitted to not seeing the movie yet, but the only thing that keeps a resident of hell bound to the realm are spiritual chains. (I forget their proper name if they even had one.) Since these chains can be broken if a soul were to become strong enough (on par with Ichigo's perfect hollowfication form), sending Aizen down their with the hougyoku could result in something bad I suppose. Assuming the hougyoku gave him back vast amounts of power, not only would he be able to break free with ease, but he'd be able to free and form an entire legion composed of hell's residents. Or he might willingly chose to remain in captivity since being a "sinner" would technically grant him another form of immortality since its residents can get resurrected almost indefinitely if killed. With the aid of the hougyoku, and his own extreme cunning & intellect, he might even find a way to convince hell into granting him tons of extra power by merging with the Kushannard's. And these are only some of the many possibilities. Langus really wasn't kidding when he stated that there could be too many variables to consider. Having said that, I find it a lot fun to think about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
if were talking about religion here, i would really consider Royal Palace as the Heaven. Joining the Soul king to his realm and having an eternal life with him are what religion teaching states BUT BECAUSE WERE NOT , i believe your right and i have nothing against your explanation.




if you remember, we already talk about this one. Soul society rules and laws aren't that perfect and aren't that fitting in terms of Aizen's case. That;s why in Deicide arc they'll just come up with the punishment of imprisoning him for thousand years which seems to be nonsense and pointless because Aizen becomes immortal with his fused with the Hougyouku. If Aizen is a transcendental being now, then I think it would be more appropriate and right for someone transcendental too to pass the judgement against him And one more thing that I'm not sure right now is that "can we really consider what Aizen's have done as just a grave crime or crime?" -- killing the whole Central 46, manipulating the Gotei 13, escape from ss, reign in Hueco Mundo and planning to murder the Soul king -- IS THAT JUST A CRIME? C'mon, I think it's not! .............those are MORTAL SINS!............my bad in advance if I'm going to base my opinion with just what resources i have right now.....If i remember, Rukia said something like this in ep. 5 -- "A soul slayer can only washed away sins after death. For Hollows who commit mortal sins, the Gate of Hell will open.....".........try to replace the word Hollows with the word "soul" and i guess you'll get my point.




I always get the impression that movies aren't canon material, so whatever we see from the movie will never affect the original story, but it seems this Hell movie gives info's to some of Kubo's lack of explanation........ahh, I wish i could watch the movie right now but.......... (Sakura-chan, could you please lend me your Clow card of Time.) ........i really want to see the movie...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
I understand your point. As i said, don't take me seriously, those i've stated are just my imaginative thoughts. I just want to affirm to you that don't take out the possibility that Hell can claim Aizen because he's technically a sinner in my point of view..........whew!, nice discussion, after all



That's.........too bad.

This is all speculative and has no place in this thread (pet peeve of mine)

According to Kubo's law, if you're evil you go to hell. when you die. PERIOD. This is a canonical fact

Aizen is not necessarily evil, but he hasn't died yet. so this question cannot be answered with anything but speculation
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 12:22   Link #2432
Haak
F**k my life...
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Aizen is blatantly evil. He massacred the entire Central 46 (Which miraculously appeared again so I'm guessing there must be some sort of massive Central 46 Pez dispenser.), killed shit loads of shinigami for the sake of his experiments, intiated a war and tried the conqueor the world all because the dick was lonley. How the hell is he not evil?
__________________

Last edited by Haak; 2011-10-24 at 12:38.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 15:06   Link #2433
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
According to Kubo's law, if you're evil you go to hell. when you die. PERIOD. This is a canonical fact
The only confirmed canonical facts are that souls and hollows get sent to hell if they were deemed evil during their former lives as living human beings. To top it off, hollows are spiritual beings that can only get sent to hell after they're destroyed via shinigami purification. Because this is the only method that can kill them without completely destroying the soul in the process. If they're not killed that way, the soul gets destroyed and ceases to exist. It can no longer pass onto Soul Society or hell. So since Aizen is also a spiritual being, killing him would be tantamount to destroying his soul. If you destroy his soul, then what's left for hell to claim?

I stand by my opinion when I say that the only way Aizen gets sent to hell is if he somehow enters the hell gates while he's still alive.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 01:21   Link #2434
Bleach0bsession
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I have a Question!!!

How come Zaraki goes from almost dying to Noitra (lvl 5 i believe??) to beating the living crap out of Yammy????

Unless i totally missed something in that fight he seems hardly hurt whereas Noitra just raped him.
Bleach0bsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 04:51   Link #2435
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
I don't know if we still can properly estimate his capablities. He one-shot Nnoitora with 'kendo.' We didn't even see the Yammi fight (which Byakuya helped with).
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 08:35   Link #2436
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Age: 30
Send a message via Skype™ to eLcHaKeTeRo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach0bsession View Post
I have a Question!!!

How come Zaraki goes from almost dying to Noitra (lvl 5 i believe??) to beating the living crap out of Yammy????

Unless i totally missed something in that fight he seems hardly hurt whereas Noitra just raped him.
Probably open to personal interpretation, by that I mean that Kenpachi was just having fun. He's kind of a masochist and loves hard fights. I wouldn't really put too much thought into it because like Alchemist said, he did one shot when he got serious, lol. Also, Kenpachi lost to a weak Ichigo, that makes no sense either.
__________________
eLcHaKeTeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 14:56   Link #2437
Chiisai Kuma
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ireland (hello British Bleach fans)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo View Post
Probably open to personal interpretation, by that I mean that Kenpachi was just having fun. He's kind of a masochist and loves hard fights. I wouldn't really put too much thought into it because like Alchemist said, he did one shot when he got serious, lol. Also, Kenpachi lost to a weak Ichigo, that makes no sense either.
your sig is nice, did you draw it?
__________________

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 22:11   Link #2438
FoxxFireArt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Did the manga ever explain what happened to Harribel and some of the other Espada after Ichigo won and Karakura Town was put back?
__________________
* * Visit Foxxfire Art for weekly Code Geass 4komas * *
FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 23:05   Link #2439
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 25
Nope .
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 23:39   Link #2440
sayde
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Did the manga ever explain what happened to Harribel and some of the other Espada after Ichigo won and Karakura Town was put back?
The 2nd databook explained what happened to Harribel and her fraccion...and Yammy's dog. That's about it though.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.