AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-11-03, 07:04   Link #7601
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
With Chao technology, then maybe they can at least visit her once after the seal is undone to say their proper goodbyes, but not really going to live on the future.
Then again, there's no way to know how much has Chao's tech advanced since she left. I doubt she has stayed doing nothing to improve.
OverMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 09:36   Link #7602
ARQ

Or if you're gonna put it that way, can't Asuna just use the time travel device to go back to the past and start living from where she left off? After all, Chao used her device to shift into the past.
ARQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 10:19   Link #7603
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush Send a message via Skype™ to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARQ View Post
Or if you're gonna put it that way, can't Asuna just use the time travel device to go back to the past and start living from where she left off? After all, Chao used her device to shift into the past.
Didn't that thing break because of overusage?

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 11:54   Link #7604
poisui

Just read 343.

Spoiler for 343:
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 01:47   Link #7605
Nesty

http://www.mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-S...a-343-Raw-Scan

can someone gimme the quickie review on what happened? :/
Old 2011-11-08, 04:58   Link #7606
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

@Nesty :
Well you could find a quick summary on the last page or here : vetus.wordpress.com

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 08:55   Link #7607
Hata
時の異邦人

36 LE box (NOT book) cover
http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/limi...x.html#comic36

37 LE, the 31 pactio cards all will come with the signature of each corresponding seiyu on the "inside".
http://negima.kc.kodansha.co.jp/news...ticle111109_01

(while we know it is the 31 students, no Rakan, Al, etc. we still don't know what the "7 colors special processing" is, in any case, people who had collected before won't have to worry about exact duplicated cards,)
Old 2011-11-09, 11:15   Link #7608
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Hata, can you tell me why there's Eva's pactio card in there? Is that bonus pactio card if you buy the tankoubon or something?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-09, 16:12   Link #7609
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Hata, can you tell me why there's Eva's pactio card in there? Is that bonus pactio card if you buy the tankoubon or something?
That will be a bonus pactio card with Japanese Volume 36 Limited Edition. Since many volumes ago, the limited edition comes with a pactio card each. For example, Ayaka pactio card came with vol 35, even though she only get her pactio after the release of that volume (or at least after it was announced her pactio card would come with it).
Old 2011-11-10, 23:30   Link #7610
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Hasn't anyone thought of the possibility that we might avoid the sealing by some happenings?
First thing I thought about to be honest, kind of hard to see Negi pull that move on his most beloved student even if he IS an immortal semi-dark undead now. Even if he does, I don't mind. And her personality is, with 99.9% certainty, not going to disappear, regardless of whether she's gonna nap for 100 years or not. All Negi has to do is sneeze her clothes off and she'll come back to her senses again and harisen him sky-high, that's probably what the last few panels of the manga will be like if she does get sealed.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-10, 23:58   Link #7611
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

You know, before we start throwing things out there, we still have Nagi and the LM to deal with, and I think it's very likely that we'll get more info after that fight. It's not over yet, let's not get ahead of ourselves trying to guess the ending before we know all the facts. I guarantee Nagi/The LM will have something to say about Asuna and Negi's plan. Heck, Chao herself might show up.

And for the record, I'd hate an ending where Asuna is sealed and Negi waits for her. That's depressing. At least Asuna seems to have no intention of going quietly, right?
Old 2011-11-11, 01:25   Link #7612
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
And for the record, I'd hate an ending where Asuna is sealed and Negi waits for her. That's depressing. At least Asuna seems to have no intention of going quietly, right?
Only if by "no intention of going quietly" you mean "no intention of her personality fading." From what we've seen so far, she's entirely willing to be sealed away in the next few months or less for a hundred years and that's the current plan. Long shot alternatives do not seem to be on the table at the moment, nor do we have indication they're being looked for.

Seeing as this couldn't possibly have been part of Negi's original plan, hopefully the next chapter will go into what changed, and what the long shot alternatives are.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 02:42   Link #7613
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Just read the chapter. Wonder what's going to happen after this? The sneezing part was funny though.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 03:15   Link #7614
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Pff, this is Negima. They're bound to find some last-minute way to avoid sealing Asuna.
Old 2011-11-11, 03:25   Link #7615
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Considering that Negi had that ominous silence at the last page, during the discussion, I have a feeling that his "plan" includes hijacking Asuna's sacrifice at the last moment, making him the pillar

Of course, like Keroko said this is Negima, so chances that a third option comes out before the finale? 99% (1% reserved for the off-chance Akamatsu got too 'inspired' by his drinking buddy )
Old 2011-11-11, 05:16   Link #7616
Giriath

It's also possible that Chao Lingshen knew about these events and left behind some technology for them to discover and use to make the sacrifice unnecessary or less of a burden.
If that were the case though, I expect Chachamaru would know of it and have already told Asuna and Negi.

Whether a third option becomes available probably depends on how long Akamatsu intends to continue the series.
If short (10-20 chapters), the sacrifice scenario should soon unfold, after which there will be a time jump and the end, however it all comes about.
If longer, a third option will probably be discovered and the series will go on to solve the remaining mysteries of MotB, Nagi and Arika.
Giriath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 10:50   Link #7617
Shadow5YA

There's no way Negi would be fine with sealing Asuna away.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 12:57   Link #7618
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Considering that Negi had that ominous silence at the last page, during the discussion, I have a feeling that his "plan" includes hijacking Asuna's sacrifice at the last moment, making him the pillar

Of course, like Keroko said this is Negima, so chances that a third option comes out before the finale? 99% (1% reserved for the off-chance Akamatsu got too 'inspired' by his drinking buddy )
3rd option could LM/Nagi

who is Akamatsu's drinking buddy?
Old 2011-11-11, 18:08   Link #7619
y0shi

I dont get WHY they want to do this? Do they need the princess for their plan and try to get rid of the asuna personality this way?

Anyways I loved the sneeze, awesome ending for that fight :P

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
y0shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 18:12   Link #7620
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shi View Post
I dont get WHY they want to do this? Do they need the princess for their plan and try to get rid of the asuna personality this way?

Anyways I loved the sneeze, awesome ending for that fight :P
i think the plan is to used Asuna as battery to keep up the MW while Mars get terraform. However since Asuna is not the true personality of the Princess of Twilight the Asuna personality might not make it thorough the hundred yr sleep.

Tags
action, fantasy