AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-27, 05:58   Link #9961
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Side note - It just creeped me out since you're using the bear as your pic and it's not hard to imagine him typing that
@Demino
I actually always wanted to ask but afraid you're mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - When does puberty stop for males and females? It's important for a segment with Laura and Irish later.
When your body reach maturity of course, this includes physical appearance and physiology (including hormone). Irish WILL reach Maturity, so does Laura, but both of them reached it late, VERY late, as in, 25-26 years when they reach maturity, even then one can argue their growth are imperfect (still looks like late teen and rather short).

EDIT: JUST. ONE MORE. PAGE!!!!!
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 05:59   Link #9962
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
@zero: But I am mad... mad crazy! Least that's what everyone tells me. but they're the crazy ones! 1 $VV34rZ!

btw would Rong have died if he did get that cut to the temple and is left unattended?
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:04   Link #9963
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai - Any negative effects to this "Late Puberty"? Other than looking somewhat odd for their age.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:04   Link #9964
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
@ Demino
If my calculation is right....

Dizziness: 1-5 minute
Lose of consciousness:3-9 minute
Stroke: ~10-15 minutes (this is dangerous, it can cripple him)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Any negative effects to this "Late Puberty"? Other than looking somewhat odd for their age.
Nope, they can even have child normally.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:06   Link #9965
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
@zero: so long as they go through the puberty stage right?
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:11   Link #9966
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@Senpai - Actually, I'm somewhat afraid for Laura's case since she might have been given a benign neoplasm so she can't give birth (Wouldn't surprise me, they may be afraid of her giving birth considering her modification). Irish's problem lies more on the fact that he might not be able get his soldier to salute when he needs to
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:15   Link #9967
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@Senpai - Actually, I'm somewhat afraid for Laura's case since she might have been given a benign neoplasm so she can't give birth (Wouldn't surprise me, they may be afraid of her giving birth considering her modification).
Rather than giving her theoretically-can-be-lethal cancer, why not just remove that capability altogether? it's easy to do if we count the medical science of I.S.-verse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Irish's problem lies more on the fact that he might not be able get his soldier to salute when he needs to
Well, that's more of psychological problem. Pffffttttt
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:21   Link #9968
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I don't think Laura can give birth either, if we assume she's an artificial human. The physiology isn't right IMHO. Especially since the traits she's given are probably better suited for a super-soldier than anything (EG small chest, lean but strong build). Rather than a benign cancer, I think it more likely that they never intended for her to give birth.

...of course you could go the other way and assume that she was made female for the express purpose of giving birth to super-soldier children, but I'm not going to delve into that potentially morally icky mess.
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:24   Link #9969
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
...of course you could go the other way and assume that she was made female for the express purpose of giving birth to super-soldier children, but I'm not going to delve into that potentially morally icky mess.
That would fit Blitz's fanon nicely...
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:24   Link #9970
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Senpai - Wait, what do you mean remove it altogether? As in, remove her ovaries? It's possible in real life so I can't see why it can't be done there. Though that might lead to even more bad side effects

Side note - It's not psychological. Irish's puberty was stunted till he reached near fifteen so he'll probably have a harder time compared to most people. Hell, this is the kid that doesn't know what the B word is.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:28   Link #9971
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Wait, what do you mean remove it altogether? As in, remove her ovaries? It's possible in real life so I can't see why it can't be done there. Though that might lead to even more bad side effects
Not the ovaries, just cut the fallopian tube (tubectomy) and it'll be fine and dandy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - It's not psychological. Irish's puberty was stunted till he reached near fifteen so he'll probably have a harder time compared to most people. Hell, this is the kid that doesn't know what the B word is.
Which mean doesn't impossible, just inconvenient and hard to do.

(there's still artificial insemination, but oh well)
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:32   Link #9972
wavehawk
O GALILEO LET ME GO
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
That would fit Blitz's fanon nicely...
- DOH! Have I given birth to yet ANOTHER Franken-Plot-Bunny?

Laura: "I hold you personally responsible." (Sound of Rail Cannon powering up)
__________________
"This is the worst webpage ever. Of all time."
wavehawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:35   Link #9973
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Zero - Think I should include it then? It'll add some drama, but it's probably fixable given the fact that Tabane wants Grandkids

Side note - I don't think AI works since I'm still unsure about it. Besides, Irish and Ichika being taught what sex is will be one of the more lighthearted parts of Shadow. Irish finds out first when he sees a book someone dropped that had tentacles on the cover
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:38   Link #9974
MeisterBabylon
~ Ping For Effect ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Golden Throne
Age: 28
Tentacle Rape is the only true porn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Ange: "Dammit. Getting the IS Core to work with the Repulsor system is like trying to get a GN Drive to accept a Protoculture Engine. How the hell does this go ahead..."

Edmund: "Young miss, you are mumbling non-sequiturs once again..."
Maximillan: Technically, the protoculture is no engine...

Ange glares at him.

Maximillan: ...but I get your point.

(Yes, I watched that Robotech movie, too )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meister - In Vandam, are there only 3 main girls plus Max and Browning?
3 main girls, less Browning, small Max role, and tons of other side characters. Cecilia has the Big Damned Heroes role, while Houki cameos and everyone else is face-cameo'd in the closing credits. Oh and the unknowns who attacked them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Laura: "I hold you personally responsible." (Sound of Rail Cannon powering up)
Laura used Thundershock on wavehawk! It's Super Effective!
__________________

On money: Every man has a price. For everything else, there's MakoCard.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:40   Link #9975
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Think I should include it then? It'll add some drama, but it's probably fixable given the fact that Tabane wants Grandkids
Yeah, sometimes they can actually REGROW, though the chance is about 0.5%. Also, of those 0.5% failure rate, there's about 15-20% chance that the pregnancy is ectopic (which is dangerous and you need special surgery to remove the embryo, with no hope of the baby surviving).

However if you fix the tube properly, there will be no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - I don't think AI works since I'm still unsure about it. Besides, Irish and Ichika being taught what sex is will be one of the more lighthearted parts of Shadow. Irish finds out first when he sees a book someone dropped that had tentacles on the cover
There's no problem of sexless, or even childless marriage, but think about Tatenashi's future rather than Irish.

Unless Kanzashi succeeded her and having a suitable heir, and that's actually Tatenashi's plan in the first place.... forget what I said, go on.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:55   Link #9976
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
As much as it's a disadvantage, would the AE have an advantage of not being in the IS network?
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 07:00   Link #9977
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
As much as it's a disadvantage, would the AE have an advantage of not being in the IS network?
Probably? I also doubt I.S. Core network has AE's database, so it has stealth advantage (when not activated).

It was even more hilarious that most I.S. will react to Armor Stratos as if they're unrepentant enemy (like antibody reacting to foreign object) not unlike I.S. to Unmanned Golems and Manned [Duplica Stratos]
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 07:04   Link #9978
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Duplica Stratos is the canon equivalent of my AE?
demino_hellsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 07:07   Link #9979
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@ Meister - How many fics of Vandam are you planning?

@ Zero - Lol, maginificent bitch Tatenashi Anyway, the sex and child arguably has more impacr on him than the other two. He was raised thinking that he would die alone and not to care about anyone too much. There's also the fact that he's pretty much chaste or borderline stupid when it comes to romance. A child represents a contradiction to his fatalistic point of view and the act of sex shows he's moved on from his past trauma for the opposite sex.

I can't exactly think for Tatenashi since her wants weren't covered that much. I don't know if she wants a kid or not and she's certainly shown to be very perverted in canon

Side note - How do you think I should handle the girls that Ichika doesn't pick? Get new LI's or just have them move on and be single?
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 07:09   Link #9980
ZeroXSEED
I am no one
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Inside your head
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Duplica Stratos is the canon equivalent of my AE?
More like cheap copy of I.S. with very bad Quality control (compare Figma Saber vs Chinese made 'Sober' XD).

AE can't be compared by anything in Canon since it lacks core that is related to I.S. Core, even though the technology and the frame construction is same.

The closest one would be Minerva and derivate units in Stratos's fanon, who posses 'Iwaki Core', similar yet different to I.S. Core. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Lol, maginificent bitch Tatenashi Anyway, the sex and child arguably has more impacr on him than the other two. He was raised thinking that he would die alone and not to care about anyone too much. There's also the fact that he's pretty much chaste or borderline stupid when it comes to romance. A child represents a contradiction to his fatalistic point of view and the act of sex shows he's moved on from his past trauma for the opposite sex.

I can't exactly think for Tatenashi since her wants weren't covered that much. I don't know if she wants a kid or not and she's certainly shown to be very perverted in canon
I was thinking about the legacy of Sarashiki family, but oh well, you explain it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - How do you think I should handle the girls that Ichika doesn't pick? Get new LI's or just have them move on and be single?
Depends, either way it's good.
__________________
Ichika Is Awesome
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.