AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-28, 08:25   Link #10201
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Box - Someday the girls are going to go crazy and they'll rape his clueless ass. Of course, "Rape is Okay if it's Female on Male" according to most of the internet
They already have, but I'm not allowed to link such sites.
Old 2011-11-28, 08:27   Link #10202
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

While the novels seems interesting to read, I figured I'd start the sequel my own way.

With this:

Spoiler for Scene:
Old 2011-11-28, 08:27   Link #10203
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Box - Someday the girls are going to go crazy and they'll rape his clueless ass. Of course, "Rape is Okay if it's Female on Male" according to most of the internet

Rape: It's like saying hello in Japan

But seriously, I though we all agree that Rape is very sensitive subject...
Old 2011-11-28, 08:30   Link #10204
Eratas123

@ Box - You mean Fa***? My friends tried to show me but I punched them when they put it on my window

@ Senpai - How exactly does Dan get together with Utsuho in your fic?

Side note - Why exactly do people in manga blush when they receive finger suck healing?

@ Yachi - Sent it already.
Old 2011-11-28, 08:37   Link #10205
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Box - You mean Fa***? My friends tried to show me but I punched them when they put it on my window

Side note - Why exactly do people in manga blush when they receive finger suck healing?

@ Yachi - Sent it already.
You do that a lot don't you?
Old 2011-11-28, 08:39   Link #10206
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Also Dou***-moe.us and e-hen***.org, just for information I swear.

Quote:
Depends on if Dan drugged himself with high-octane awesome pill, if he does....

Dan: "Bitches don't know my Guns, [Silver Lunatic]!"

Amalia: "Sure I do, because you're compensating for something"

Yeah...FoeYay to the max

Quote:
Side note - Why exactly do people in manga blush when they receive finger suck healing?.
Because it's very intimate duh.
Old 2011-11-28, 08:47   Link #10207
Eratas123

@ Box - Yup, it's not like it hurts them.

@ Senpai - Mine's a bit more simple: Instead of ignoring Dan like the Novel does, I'll have him meet Utsuho once he and Ichika separate and she agrees to give him a tour. At the end of it, she gives him her number

Intimate? I've done it before and I don't really find it that stimulating. But that may be because I was focused on the fact that her finger was bleeding.
Old 2011-11-28, 08:56   Link #10208
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Mine's a bit more simple: Instead of ignoring Dan like the Novel does, I'll have him meet Utsuho once he and Ichika separate and she agrees to give him a tour. At the end of it, she gives him her number
Nice!

Quote:
Intimate? I've done it before and I don't really find it that stimulating. But that may be because I was focused on the fact that her finger was bleeding.
I do that to my sister as well when we're younger, but people get wrong impression due to the stigma/ atmosphere... (especially if they don't know that not only she's my sister, but a twin sister)

Originally, it was girls who paid a lot of attention on such instance, because guys (usually) don't give a damn.

This is why if guys whose finger is bleeding, they do it themselves, unless the girl took initiative. If the girls injured, the guys will quickly do it and the girls will be impressed somewhat, hence the romantic tension.

Though due to 'merging' of genres (Shonen that has decent romance, shoujo that has decent action), male started to get the clues.

(talk about Genre Savvy)
Old 2011-11-28, 09:02   Link #10209
Eratas123

@ Zero - What's Ran's IS aptitude again? Also, she's 14 right? Then why does she look somewhat older than Rin and Laura?

So would Irish doing it (To either Tatenashi or Karon) cause tension?

Side note - I don't find it odd since my entire hand got cut up by a glass bottle when I was younger so I immediately focus more on the bleeding than any other tension.
Old 2011-11-28, 09:09   Link #10210
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - What's Ran's IS aptitude again? Also, she's 14 right? Then why does she look somewhat older than Rin and Laura?
She has A, or it's A+? not really sure. Also, As I said before, Rin was the only one who looks her age.

Quote:
So would Irish doing it (To either Tatenashi or Karon) cause tension?
It may cause a tension from Tatenashi side, she may call him a tease (ironic I know) and Irish will be dumbfounded. As for Karon, I believe she'll impressed and thanked him, but don't see it as romantic (she's chaste heroine IIRC).

Have Irish do it on Laura as well, or vice versa, so Kyuukai going NADS!

Quote:
Side note - I don't find it odd since my entire hand got cut up by a glass bottle when I was younger so I immediately focus more on the bleeding than any other tension.
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yeah, as I told you, if the girls don't take initiative, the guys will do it themselves.
Old 2011-11-28, 09:23   Link #10211
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Forgot to ask, but Karon's hair is short and black right? Also, what style?
Old 2011-11-28, 09:28   Link #10212
Eratas123

@ Zero - A+? She's as good as a rep candidate! I'm surprised they didn't pay more attention to her considering her high aptitude at a young age.

Irish does it to Laura only when it's on a spot she can't reach. Neither of them think anything of it so they're fine with it. Too bad people tend to barge in at thee most inappropriate times

Maya taught it to him early on and he uses it whenever he thinks he needs to. Too bad Maya never taught him the value of romantic tension and mixed messages

Side note - I didn't really suck on the wound: High running water on had + intense cut + only 6 years old leaves a lasting impact. :rollseyes:

EDIT: It's apparently some kind of bowl cut. Think Irish's but a bit shorter and more spiky.
Old 2011-11-28, 09:33   Link #10213
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
"Hi, Gramps."

Ange stood in front of the elaborate mausoleum, one that housed the remains of her grandparents. She never liked it, oversized and grandiose it was sitting in the center of the cemetery. Even in death her family called attention to themselves.

"I don't even know what I'm doing here. It's not like you were around when I was born." The girl began, scratching the back of her short brown hair. One arm held a bouquet of flowers--Edmund's idea, not hers. "An it's not as if dad's buried here. Nobody ever found his or Uncle Jim's body."

Ange went through the motions of laying the bouquet at the foot of her grandparents' grave, but thoroughly ignored the one that indicated her father's resting place.

"I don't believe he or Uncle Jim are dead. not for one second." Ange crossed her arms, more defiant than morose. "Dad would never let a couple of tanks or missiles take him down. No way."

There was a rustling of feathers. Not real, Ange knew. The mausoleum played tranquil, heavenly effects like small singing flutes and harps, and doves flying. No real bird ever set foot within these walls.

"Cheesy, Gramps. Real cheesy." Ange scoffed. "Let's get one thing straight: Dad's alive. I'm not mourning anybody."

As if on cue, the fluttering turned into the refrain from a halleluiah chorus.

"Dad always did say you had a sick sense of humor, Gramps." Ange couldn't help it--she was snickering madly at the change of mood. "I'll be back next month. 'kay?"

Ange Stark took her time before leaving the mausoleum. There was no hurry, as the school day had ended. All she wanted now was time to herself, to think through other configurations for her pet project.

"You skipped school again, Ange."

"Well, I would go to class if they actually had SOMETHING to teach me that I didn't already know." Stark replied without the hint of surprise as she smiled at the girl waiting outside for her. "Seriously, Shay. Professor Poppinsmock hasn't got the first clue about nanoskin gel theory."

"It's Professor Pollock." Shay Cunningham replied, the image of forced calm. One of Stark's few real friends in school, and barely able to handle her eccentricities. "Cut her some slack. The Professor's theories on exoskeletal frames were cutting-edge before the IS was invented."

"Whatever." Ange made a show of shrugging and walked on, causing Shay to follow. "I don't like Poppinsmock."

"Pollock." As the class representative, Cunningham was normally more taciturn towards her classmates. However, Angelina Stark always had a way of getting her goat.

And gaining her trust.

"She was pretty annoyed that you didn't turn up in class today."

Stark stopped and gave an exaggerated look of surprise. "My god. Poppinsmock misses me."

"Ange, can you tone down the smartassery a smidge?" Shay let out a breath as heavy as he world. "It's not easy having a friend who's a smartass genius tomboy with an electra complex."

"You just said 'smartass' twice."

"Ange!" Cunningham was about to let out a retort, then thought better of it. "Why do I even bother?"

"Change of subject." Stark spun around, her trademark smirk promising further mischief. "I think I've cracked the secret behind the 4th-generation IS Fold-Out armor."

"Normal girls talk about boys, fashions, and shoes. We talk about IS technology." Cunningham remarked flatly. "Dear god, we sound more like boys than boys do."

"Shay? Just a little interest would be good?"

"I'm sorry, Ange. But I don't believe it." Cunningham crossed her arms. "You're smart, true. But there's no way you could have developed a 4th-gen IS in your back yard. Just--no."

Ange had to agree with her friend's logic. Most of the world had only started research and development into 3rd-generation Infinite Stratos exoskeletons. 4th-generation Is in the world were rare. In fact, only two existed.

"Got it." Stark nodded with a smile. We'll see who laughs last. "Can I borrow your lecture notes, though?"

Shay wordlessly handed over her notebook. "You're lucky I didn't tell Ms. Hannigan about how you hacked those Rafale Revives."

"No lasting damage." Ange took the notes with a smile. "I just wanted to see what kind of protocols Dunois had to protect their systems from a hack. The answer is: none."

Shay rolled her eyes. "What will you think of next?"

"Now that you mentioned it, there's this hair removal liquid that..."

"ANGE. NO."
Throughout this ENTIRE fic, I hear Rina Satoh as Ange Stark, and every crack cell AGREES.

I know you mentioned Cunningham before, but somewhere in my mind I'm trying to recall which marvel hero that name invoked... It sounded familiar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- And the more i look at close-ups of this figure the more I'm convinced this is a perfect representative for Ange. I mean look, the way her eyes look and how she smirks is perfect. Right down to Ange's character...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1EFM56MWvz.../s1600/111.jpg

...I predict that "Ange. No." will quickly become a popular byword on this forum...
Actually...

Karon: Alright!
Ange: Let's do this!

Riz: Bill and Ted...? *facepalm*

Edmund would not appreciate Stark's new company...

Or will Prof Maximillan when she tries to fiddle around with the Meister Egg.

But that's where Vandam gets a ridiculous new set of gear...

Btw, what kind of a idol would Ange be? Being a total narcissicist helps, but her traits are those of a Hollywood star, and that is far removed from the rather Asiatic model of SHOOTiNG ST@RS whose founding members have a lot of conservative ideals in their builds. I believe she prepares running solo? Would she do shows readily, perhaps too many, or just work on IS all day, needing to be dragged out by Maximillan?

Ange's entry into the ST@RS will be a culture shock for the core 6 (Karon, Riz, Gin, Celeste, and Erika) which will be FUN to play with.

I was hoping to have a St@rs show in the World of Tomorrow Park. Is that still there?
Old 2011-11-28, 09:35   Link #10214
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - A+? She's as good as a rep candidate! I'm surprised they didn't pay more attention to her considering her high aptitude at a young age.
Hence I wonder, it's either A or A+. Meister do you know?

Quote:
Irish does it to Laura only when it's on a spot she can't reach. Neither of them think anything of it so they're fine with it. Too bad people tend to barge in at thee most inappropriate times

Maya taught it to him early on and he uses it whenever he thinks he needs to. Too bad Maya never taught him the value of romantic tension and mixed messages
Yeah, as expected. Both of them really blind when together, not as in "love is Blind", but "Blind to Romantic Potential". of course Kyuukai would say differently...

Kyuukai: "Short, white hair, constant scowl, militaristic... ISN'T THERE'S ANYTHING THEY DON'T SHARE?!"

Quote:
Side note - I didn't really suck on the wound: High running water on had + intense cut + only 6 years old leaves a lasting impact.
Lawl, intense cut doesn't count anyway.

Quote:
EDIT: It's apparently some kind of bowl cut. Think Irish's but a bit shorter and more spiky.
Hm......I see.
Old 2011-11-28, 09:36   Link #10215
Eratas123

@ Meister - Depends on how narcissistic she is. I can imagine her singing songs about herself or going around traipsing in revealing/attention grabbing outfits. Think a less bitchy and more funny version of Sharpay

@ Senpai - Some things they don't share:

Laura - Badass Abnormal. Probably going to live extended life span. Covert pervert later

Irish: Badass Normal. Days are numbered. Remains Chaste.

Anything else>
Old 2011-11-28, 09:41   Link #10216
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Some things they don't share:

Laura - Badass Abnormal. Probably going to live extended life span. Covert pervert later

Irish: Badass Normal. Days are numbered. Remains Chaste.

Anything else>
Nope, but yeah, what Kyuukai complained is mostly superficial (which is the reason people ship them), not about inner personality.
Old 2011-11-28, 09:42   Link #10217
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - Depends on how narcissistic she is. I can imagine her singing songs about herself or going around traipsing in revealing/attention grabbing outfits. Think a less bitchy and more funny version of Sharpay
This was what I thought. I'm threading a very fine balance here though. The full Amerikajin stereotype I started out with is rather repulsive, and I do try to make all my girls appealing in some way.

If only I could somehow combine her sharp tongue, her IS-ism, her narcissicism, and her fondness for attention grabbing outfits together.

Is she a man-hunter like Tony chased skirts?
Old 2011-11-28, 09:46   Link #10218
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
This was what I thought. I'm threading a very fine balance here though. The full Amerikajin stereotype I started out with is rather repulsive, and I do try to make all my girls appealing in some way.
Lawl don't worry there's Natasha for 'stereotypically positive' Americans.

Quote:
If only I could somehow combine her sharp tongue, her IS-ism, her narcissicism, and her fondness for attention grabbing outfits together.
That would be hard, but WORTH the effort.

Quote:
Is she a man-hunter like Tony chased skirts?
I would laugh out loud if she are.
Old 2011-11-28, 09:47   Link #10219
Eratas123

@ Meister - Only males around:

Edmund - Her old butler.

Maximillian - Teacher who's to busy being trolled by Browning.

Ichika - Clueless harem lead with 5 Yandere admirers.

Irish - Do I really need to explain?

Good luck being a Man chaser when you've got those 4 as choices

@ Senpai - Kyuukai really can't do anything since Laura's an Ice Queen in Shadow But he should be smart enough to figure out it's just platonic.
Old 2011-11-28, 09:56   Link #10220
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Lawl don't worry there's Natasha for 'stereotypically positive' Americans.
Her inclusion in the SHOOTiNG ST@RS allow me to underscore in god-freaking BOLD the kind of random group-up that the group is. I wanted Ange (and I believe she is) to be THE anti-Idol, the Miss Congeniality in this beauty pagent.

At the same time, I want her to have her charms and fans.

Quote:
That would be hard, but WORTH the effort.
I want her to be abusive, to appeal to the fans who like to be abused, but at the same time she has to be distinct from Riz's tsundere.

Quote:
I would laugh out loud if she are.
COnsidering the last lines in Hawke's short, that seems unlikely. Which is a plus-point for me; idols aren't supposed to be seen dating which is the original mould. Though for Ange to come and break the mould would be great too, but I need to take that in to consideration when planning.

Quote:
@ Meister - Only males around:

Edmund - Her old butler.

Maximillian - Teacher who's to busy being trolled by Browning.

Ichika - Clueless harem lead with 5 Yandere admirers.

Irish - Do I really need to explain?

Good luck being a Man chaser when you've got those 4 as choices
The ST@RS do go on shows... and where there are shows, there are men... and men are more willing to get into a girl's knickers...

Basically, I took her in to take on the challenge to turn Ange Stark into a successful idol. However, she's the hardest person to make an idol out of, even though she is idol material, but for a different country.

Her culture differences allow for much push-pull within the group and help keeps things fresh, but I must keep her popularity up there...

Once I can Produce Ange Stark, I will be The iDOLM@STER!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest