AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-30, 21:48   Link #10601
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Huh? I thought Ichika marries Madoka in the ending?

@ Rain - She's a mad scientist, besides, the traps are non-lethal and don't really hurt them. She just lied that the traps are lethal to make them panic and try harder to survive.

There's no torture being done to them, just a harmless prank. The scares annoy them though. Also, they're just curious about the results, none of them get hurt. Also, she doean't treat Tabane like a mom, why Kyuukai?

Side note - Wait, if he likes unusual girls, how does he feel about Iris?
Old 2011-11-30, 21:52   Link #10602
Eratas123

UPDATE: New fanfic on the archive: Infinite Stratos: Resolve. Looks like a Serious!Ichika fic.
Old 2011-11-30, 21:53   Link #10603
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Huh? I thought Ichika marries Madoka in the ending?
I was talking about the spinoffs featuring Dan as A.S. pilot, Dan won't pilot one in Sacred Twins, but he will use an I.S. grade weapon due to circumstances forcing him to. The one is as dark as first Gundam (maybe Gundam SEED), the second would be grimdark and as hopeless as Zeta Gundam.
Old 2011-11-30, 21:56   Link #10604
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He'd feel awkward, considering Iris is the exact opposite of his "nemesis".

But he'd accept those feelings because, no matter what her origins are, she is a girl.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 22:02   Link #10605
Eratas123

@ Senpai - You're planning a spinoff?

@ Rain - Doesn't help that he follows his quota's and even wears ears at times

Anyway, any Omake ideas?
Old 2011-11-30, 22:08   Link #10606
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - You're planning a spinoff?
Seems like you misread most of my post in two pages back, I always talking about Spinoff since Blitz said in Sacred Twins-verse, making Dan a pilot is impossible.
Old 2011-11-30, 22:13   Link #10607
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How many spin-offs are you planning?
Old 2011-11-30, 22:16   Link #10608
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - How many spin-offs are you planning?
There's two in plan, I'll make a draft for one chapter each and see which one is better. (Blitz will help if I choose the darker one though)
Old 2011-11-30, 22:16   Link #10609
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Hm, let me acces my inner crack!

Meditation position* Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Muv Luv IS version with BETA invasion? If you don't know what it is, please wiki it.

Knowing you guys though, you probably have cooked it up already...

What about a megacrossover? Tabane invents a dimension hopping machine, something goes wrong, and every single protagonist in every alternate universe gets swapped with themselves of another dimension?

And so, a Death Note wielding Irish, a Soul Reaper/Shinigami (if you favor that iteration) Kyuukai, and a guntoting Orimura X of Liberty City show up on the academy...

While normal Irish is sent to where you fancy, Kyuukai is sent to Heaven- I mean, the Dog Days universe, and Ichika lands in a bathroom stall... On a certain spaceship called the Archangel as it heads to battle with an organization named ZAFT...

My inner crack, you never cease to fail me.
Old 2011-11-30, 22:23   Link #10610
Eratas123

@ Rain - I'm afraid I'm not a skilled enough writer to pull that off Any other ideas? I fan do crack as long as they're limited to the universe they're in. For example: I'm planning a fic where Ichika is the older brother and Chifuyu is the younger sis. It should garner some attention

@ Senpai - Can you help me with aforementioned fic when I make it?
Old 2011-11-30, 22:29   Link #10611
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Can you help me with aforementioned fic when I make it?
Considering the genre (Suspense, nonlethal but still....) I don't think I can help much...
Old 2011-11-30, 22:31   Link #10612
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Huh? I was talking about the Chifuyu amd Ichika switch fic, not the SAW one.
Old 2011-11-30, 22:33   Link #10613
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Huh? I was talking about the Chifuyu amd Ichika switch fic, not the SAW one.
That one?! Of course I'll help!
Old 2011-11-30, 22:37   Link #10614
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So Ichika will be the teacher and Chifuyu will be the 15 year old sis Who do you want the romance to be with? Tabane or Maya?

@ Rain - Can you help me with the Saw omake?
Old 2011-11-30, 22:38   Link #10615
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Hm...

The protags of Shadow go to a world where IS is piloted by men, and the first female IS pilot is declared as one of them?

The "complete" story of Maya Yamada? (Would be better as a fleshed out fanfic.)

Koyomi and Kuu somehow manage to conquer the world, and they take their crushes as personal slav- I mean servants?

Alternate universe versions of themselves from alternate IS worlds show up on campus?

Kyuukai gets a cat that turns into a magical catgirl (Canan) while Irish promised anything he wants by a small little white creature named Kyuubey? Who doesn't know Irish isn't really a girl?

Ichika is really a sparkling vampire that turned that way after being exposed to unholy amounts of fangirlishness?

Apocalypse themed omake?

An omake where everyone on ISA are the only ones to survive/avoid some event that gets rid of humanity? And the three protags are the last men on Earth and the girls take it upon themselves to repopulate our fair planet?

Ichika gets drunk, confesses love to every girl he sees (and manages to succeed in winning hearts), and he doesn't remember anything the next morning. Then every girl hunts him after claiming he's their perfect man?

I've got crack measured in tonnes in my system, and we've only smoked the surface of it.

Oh, and I'll help, for sure.
Old 2011-11-30, 22:53   Link #10616
Eratas123

@ Rain - Wait, how did Koyomi and Kuu take over the world? o.O Anyway, aren't both their crushes Irish? What'll happen to the other dudes?

The apocalypse themed omake would be funny but it would turm dark in the end. Irish would kill himself rather than get raped. Kyuukai and Ichika would be turned into test subjects later and pretty much lose all sense of living.

The Yamada fic will be in tangent with Irish's character develoment in Shadow.

The Kyuubey fic would be short since Irish would stab him on sight. The drunk Ichika would work for all the protags. Ichika's a playboy when drunk, Irish is an innocent shota and Kyuukai is a stoic bad boy. Cue chaos the next morning.

How about this: The males find an organization that threatens to destroy their very existence. It is called "The BL appreaciation club"! Sponsored by Tabane and various other leaders.
Old 2011-11-30, 23:08   Link #10617
Eratas123

@ Rain - New omake idea again!

1. Protags get dragged into the future whereupoun theh meet their future selves.

- Ichika's is a smooth, badass motherf***** who's a teacher in IS academy. Happily married with his wife and has three kids.

- Kyuukai's is the one you propose.

- Irish's older self tries to be stoic but is a bit of a bumbling dad who spoils his kids. Happily married and has two kids, one of which is developing a romance with Aria.

Ichika thinks his future is awesome, Kyuukai thinks his is exactly what he wanted, and Irish refuses to believe it due to his fatalistic point of view.
Old 2011-11-30, 23:12   Link #10618
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: They hijack the ALBATROSS and what's left of USA's nuclear arsenal. Kyuukai gets wedded to Canan, Tatenashi and Laura become Irish's mistresses, and Ichika is dangled by a rope over the Niagra Falls with the rule first come first serve over his heas. Hilarity ensues.

And have you ever seen PMMM? Kyuubey can't die.

And to counter said organization, an elite task force was formed...

The GL Federation! Current population: 17! Meetings in Ichika Orimura's Room!
Old 2011-11-30, 23:14   Link #10619
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It's a great idea!

Now to cook up Kyuukai's future...
Old 2011-11-30, 23:23   Link #10620
Eratas123

@ Rain - Irish is immune to the supernatural and Mystical. Kyuubey can't dl anything to him since he's basically a walking imagine breaker. This is because of his realistic and rational view of everything.

Also, Irish will find some way to kill himself if that happened. Doesn't matter how, he'll find some way to do it in the end.

Um, who are the members of the federation? Ichika and Irish wouldn't join considering their mind sets. Besides, having two bishonens who can pass off as girls in a GL meeting is just asking for trouble.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest