AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-06, 23:22   Link #201
Undertaker

Only thing I notice was that fail in Mai's side boobs....

Though seriously, Mai is probably still the all-time mis-represented female character ever. For all the focus on her bosom, she was technically not that well-endowed.

Anyway, I'm probably going to pick this up, if I can find the related games on the cheap...
Old 2011-12-07, 03:45   Link #202
jwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
And I must say, SNK-Playmore does still retain a cult of players and includes people who want something beyond the likes of SF4, UMVC 3 and Tekken. If you are one of those, you can do no wrong picking up KOF XIII for the consoles. And it's definitly a vast improvement over XII.
OK, so I picked up KOF XIII today.

Bloody hell, I don't recall KOF using so many half circle moves. Even with a good arcade stick, I still can't do half circles consistently. Don't even ask about the moves requiring quarter circle, then half circle in opposite direction, or half circle twice. Can't see this ending well...

About the only characters I'm somewhat familiar with using after all these years is either K' or Kula and perhaps Mature, since I used them a fair bit in the past. As for the rest - uhhh...
Old 2011-12-07, 10:01   Link #203
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
As far as I know, the American release is the only one who has that modified cover. All the others have more or less the original boxart intact.

Quote:
Anyway, I'm probably going to pick this up, if I can find the related games on the cheap...
Here's another reason for you to get this title :-

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/5406304.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwai View Post
Bloody hell, I don't recall KOF using so many half circle moves. Even with a good arcade stick, I still can't do half circles consistently. Don't even ask about the moves requiring quarter circle, then half circle in opposite direction, or half circle twice. Can't see this ending well...
Regretting your purchase already ? Try spend sometime to get yourself customised. The only side effect I recieved from using a Dualshock 3 with this game is a sore thumb on my left hand.
Old 2011-12-07, 12:26   Link #204
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Though seriously, Mai is probably still the all-time mis-represented female character ever. For all the focus on her bosom, she was technically not that well-endowed.

Now she is. Have you seen her character model?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 15:31   Link #205
Blackbeard D. Kuma

To those wondering if they should pick up this title, the answer is yes. This game is solid all around (gameplay, graphics, content, sound, etc.). Definitely one of the best KOF games in the series.
Old 2013-08-07, 21:47   Link #206
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

The game is getting a Steam version! Yes!
http://shoryuken.com/2013/08/07/anno...steam-edition/
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arcade, fighting, playmore, ps3, snk, xbox360