AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-08, 11:13   Link #4541
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Doesn't change the fact that he learned the techinque by HIMSELF.
As it is they only teach him the basic minimum, needed for his survival, no more no less.
Skills he picks on his own are a different matter.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 11:24   Link #4542
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Doesn't change the fact that he learned the techinque by HIMSELF.
As it is they only teach him the basic minimum, needed for his survival, no more no less.
Skills he picks on his own are a different matter.

Yes..in this i agree....but, remember that when you became a master, these technique become much more powerful...
Anyway, I love this manga.. i'm a fighter so i love this kind of manga...

we'll see where the author will go..
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 06:06   Link #4543
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Sorry for the double post..however..i find a chapter 456 translate..but...i don't know if is true for sure..however i post it

spoiler for 456
Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 08:07   Link #4544
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Sorry for the double post..however..i find a chapter 456 translate..but...i don't know if is true for sure..however i post it

spoiler for 456
Spoiler:
Yep, this chapter definitely proves what a lunatic Jenazad is. I predict at the end of this arc, Silcardo Jenazad will die alone. When you turn on your own friends, there's no one to back you up when you fall. Just ask Starscream of Transformers, one of the biggest turncoats ever created. He and Jenazad seem like two peas in a pod, until they turn against each other, that is.

And as more proof of Jenazad's lunacy,

Spoiler for 457 preview pics:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 17:07   Link #4545
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Yep, this chapter definitely proves what a lunatic Jenazad is. I predict at the end of this arc, Silcardo Jenazad will die alone. When you turn on your own friends, there's no one to back you up when you fall. Just ask Starscream of Transformers, one of the biggest turncoats ever created. He and Jenazad seem like two peas in a pod, until they turn against each other, that is.

And as more proof of Jenazad's lunacy,

Spoiler for 457 preview pics:

Spoiler for 457 full raw...end i am angry..really angry with the Author...
Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 01:16   Link #4546
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Kenichi will forever be doomed to a disciple class, he hasn't made any real progress in a while now. I think that's where the author wants him...


Anyway, Miu looking much sexier in that getup. You don't need exploding clothing to look good.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 02:20   Link #4547
paradox13
zzz
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
Anyway, Miu looking much sexier in that getup. You don't need exploding clothing to look good.
You just need your ass out, right?
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
paradox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 02:30   Link #4548
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Spoiler for 457 full raw...end i am angry..really angry with the Author...
Spoiler:
Spoiler for chapter 457:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-12-12 at 03:04.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 04:26   Link #4549
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler for chapter 457:

I found the chapter translate...457 spoiler
Spoiler:



and one more thing...after reading the chapter..Kenichi has no choose. Kenichi has to fight Miu. and beat Miu...because is Kenichi the target now...if miu kill Kenichi..she go in to the darkness permanently...

So...Author...stop make Kenichi say: Miu you are the one that i don't want to fight....and put Kenichi in a Epic fight!

Like Akisame and the Elder said once..will be moments where you have to do what you have to do= hit Miu! and beat her!

at the end of the chapter, there is a pause? or chapter 458 comes out before christmas?
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-12 at 05:21.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 06:02   Link #4550
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
You just need your ass out, right?
No, I'm not really an ass man.

I'm saying her attitude change and that mask makes her more attractive in a way. Miu's ass is actually pretty disturbing, as if we haven't seen that enough already.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 07:54   Link #4551
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
This is a pic..of my favorite character in HSDK...

What everyone think?

Narurally, is Shigure......ho man..i love this Girl!

Spoiler for Shigure sexi!
Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 15:48   Link #4552
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
What do we think...? I think we're all too busy atm.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 16:34   Link #4553
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
I swear Shigure is the last remaining good part to the manga. I read it more to see her than I do for fights nowadays.
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 16:55   Link #4554
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I found the chapter translate...457 spoiler
Spoiler:



and one more thing...after reading the chapter..Kenichi has no choose. Kenichi has to fight Miu. and beat Miu...because is Kenichi the target now...if miu kill Kenichi..she go in to the darkness permanently...

So...Author...stop make Kenichi say: Miu you are the one that i don't want to fight....and put Kenichi in a Epic fight!

Like Akisame and the Elder said once..will be moments where you have to do what you have to do= hit Miu! and beat her!

at the end of the chapter, there is a pause? or chapter 458 comes out before christmas?
What bothers me about it: Kenichi has an excuse reason to use Ma's anti brainwashing techniques. Why doesn't he?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 19:40   Link #4555
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What bothers me about it: Kenichi has an excuse reason to use Ma's anti brainwashing techniques. Why doesn't he?
the question becomes whether he'll be able to get in close enough to fon... get a hold of her
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 04:12   Link #4556
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
What do we think...? I think we're all too busy atm.
Hahahah...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
I swear Shigure is the last remaining good part to the manga. I read it more to see her than I do for fights nowadays.
I agree...if was for me, she was the one in Kenichi harem!
Damn! i just remembered when she take a bath with Kenichi...she doesn't care if Kenichi see her naked... and she also wanted to wash his back..damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What bothers me about it: Kenichi has an excuse reason to use Ma's anti brainwashing techniques. Why doesn't he?
Hehehe..i think that this time Ma technique doesn't work..Miu is become really crazy...no..i want Kenichi fight her,and beat her...is time that the Author make Kenichi more strong that Miu...and this time the target is Kenichi...he has no chose..has to fight her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
the question becomes whether he'll be able to get in close enough to fon... get a hold of her
If the Author continues in this way= Kenichi speaks and stand still..and Miu hit him...We will never know
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-13 at 04:47.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 04:29   Link #4557
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Pervyness beats mind control, and the author has made his point that a chapter can't go without fanservice, so...
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 04:51   Link #4558
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
I highly doubt it'll be that easy. Miu's been under the influence for two whole weeks, it'll take more than a mere groping to wake her out of her stupor. He promised to save Miu with his own fists, so it's time he backed up his words. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 05:31   Link #4559
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
^Doesn't that mean Kenichi can grope all day without being punished for it?
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 08:13   Link #4560
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Retracing my steps.....
This is kinda silly. Brainwashing doesn't work that well. He might be able to trick her into fighting strangers. There is no way the brainwashing would work once someone she recognizes is talking to her.

That's not even factoring someone who she trained with everyday and supposedly loves. Her body would remember him if not her mind. Muscle memory would simply recognize the way he takes up her space.

It's all just a way to make the two fight because the author seems to want that, even if his fans don't seem to.
__________________
"Do what I do in every friendship and relationship, give 5%" - Ron Bennington

Last edited by TooPurePureBoy; 2011-12-13 at 08:24.
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.