AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Angel Beats!

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-08, 20:04   Link #641
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
btw anyone here from Singapore...!

Girls Dead Monster albums are stocked up in HMV Somerset already. I've saw them earlier this week. (curse and swear over new Crow Song CDs that when I bought mine last month, I got a cracked cover... T_T)

There're a lot of the albums there... Keep the Beats, Crow Song, Last Song, Thousand Enemies... There's one more I cant rmb what. The other Yui singles that is not Ichiban no Takaramono. And yes, there's no Ichiban no Takaramono.

I guess they stocked up for Xmas though
What.....

I think I should hit HMV more often....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 00:12   Link #642
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What.....

I think I should hit HMV more often....
Haha I'm not sure about other HMV outlets. But this one.. I guess they stocked up the CDs cus I bought them all the previous time I went there XD
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 10:54   Link #643
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Well I got Supercell's Today is a Beautiful Day.....

But it seems someone coped the last Keep The Beats T___T
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 13:20   Link #644
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
eh? no more ah? I think you can ask the counter order for you. They're quite efficient in this. About 2-3weeks can come.

*random rants*
I WANT THE BANNNNDDDD SCCCOOOREEEE
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 12:10   Link #645
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
MY CHINESE VERSION MANGAS ARE HEREEEE...!!!

Spoiler for AB! manga (jap & chi ver):


Whoever in SG... Angel Beats! jap ver manga can be found in Kinokuniya Orchard! But not all. Went there 2 days ago and all I found was this. I didn't check the pictorial book side for Angel Beats! stuffs or not though.
Spoiler for Kino shelve:
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 12:55   Link #646
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Track Zero is found in the pictoral book side....


I may be getting the band score soon....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 13:00   Link #647
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Track Zero is found in the pictoral book side....


I may be getting the band score soon....
THERE IS THE BAND SCORE?!!? WHERE?!? I cant find it anywhere leh!!!
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 13:22   Link #648
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
THERE IS THE BAND SCORE?!!? WHERE?!? I cant find it anywhere leh!!!
No....no....my.....associate.... is going back home to Japan for a while so....seeing if he can help me get the Kajiri Kamui Kagura artbook and OST from Comi as well as the Angel Beats Best Score....



You can't get Kino to order in the bandscore...tried for the K-ON!! one and failed...saying they don't bring in stuff with CDs....yet I see CDs everywhere there -___-
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 13:43   Link #649
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
No....no....my.....associate.... is going back home to Japan for a while so....seeing if he can help me get the Kajiri Kamui Kagura artbook and OST from Comi as well as the Angel Beats Best Score....



You can't get Kino to order in the bandscore...tried for the K-ON!! one and failed...saying they don't bring in stuff with CDs....yet I see CDs everywhere there -___-
...? really? I used to work in Kino and I didnt know about that. LOL. *ultimate fail* omg do you mind... helping me get one too if he manage to find that book? I can pay you back and meet you up locally . I really want that score book so much please!! ><
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 13:56   Link #650
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
...? really? I used to work in Kino and I didnt know about that. LOL. *ultimate fail* omg do you mind... helping me get one too if he manage to find that book? I can pay you back and meet you up locally . I really want that score book so much please!! ><
Hrrmmm...I can try asking...

Done...I just posted on his wall....so do I man....want some bass tabs....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 14:17   Link #651
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Hrrmmm...I can try asking...

Done...I just posted on his wall....so do I man....want some bass tabs....
GOSH THANK YOU!!! *prays that he finds the book immediately upon arriving in Japan*

Oh you play the bass? Heh that's cool. I play the guitar only and I'm really interested in those scores since I cant find any of its scans online... which i wonder why :/
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 00:26   Link #652
chaosangel
iwasawa fan
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: On the journey to find it.
Age: 23
this may be a stupid question but is there any word on the angel beats manga and or novel in english tranlastions for sale in america some day?
__________________
chaosangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 21:27   Link #653
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
GOSH THANK YOU!!! *prays that he finds the book immediately upon arriving in Japan*

Oh you play the bass? Heh that's cool. I play the guitar only and I'm really interested in those scores since I cant find any of its scans online... which i wonder why :/
There are tabs floating around but I don't know if they're self-arranged....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 01:32   Link #654
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
There are tabs floating around but I don't know if they're self-arranged....
as far as i know.. majority of them are self-arranged. that's why i want to find the original band score. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosangel View Post
this may be a stupid question but is there any word on the angel beats manga and or novel in english tranlastions for sale in america some day?
no idea. if it's going to be released, there is no need for fansub any more.... good and bad news to my fansub team though LOL.
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 07:57   Link #655
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post

no idea. if it's going to be released, there is no need for fansub any more.... good and bad news to my fansub team though LOL.
Maybe for the manga.....

as for Track Zero....theres more chance of an Angel Beats VN than of that being officially made into English....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 10:27   Link #656
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Maybe for the manga.....

as for Track Zero....theres more chance of an Angel Beats VN than of that being officially made into English....
I do hope Track Zero gets an official release though. There's no Track Zero in Chinese too I think. Those translated ones all sounded weird to me :/ But yeh at this rate, I think the manga has the highest chance.
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 12:23   Link #657
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
I do hope Track Zero gets an official release though. There's no Track Zero in Chinese too I think. Those translated ones all sounded weird to me :/ But yeh at this rate, I think the manga has the highest chance.
Well that's strange seeing how there's like Chinese translations for almost everything not Horizon...


Track Zero is not that long anyway...


Just double confirming, you still want that score yar?

Wouldn't want him to spend cash for nothing....If he can find it...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 20:46   Link #658
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Well that's strange seeing how there's like Chinese translations for almost everything not Horizon...


Track Zero is not that long anyway...


Just double confirming, you still want that score yar?

Wouldn't want him to spend cash for nothing....If he can find it...
yes yes! i want the score! thanks so much!

I don't know but I've read the english translations for Track Zero and it was tooooo weird to absorb much. Might be the translator's fault. I only manage to find the manga series in Chinese. I guess Jap-Chi readers are not that keen in translating a novel. :/
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 23:39   Link #659
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
What do you mean by weird?

I don't even know there was an english ver. and so have not seen it but Track Zero is mainly from Hinata's viewpoint.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 11:25   Link #660
kaitok
Inspired Musician
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Afterlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What do you mean by weird?

I don't even know there was an english ver. and so have not seen it but Track Zero is mainly from Hinata's viewpoint.
i manage to google till i found the eng fan translated one. eh? then what version did you read? i rmb there were alot of conversations in track zero it just confused me. but i got the idea so it went around easier when i read heaven's door.
__________________
kaitok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.