AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-05, 03:57   Link #4661
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i think there were enough hints in the manga that miu puts kenichi in place of her long lost mother ( for gods sake they even look similiar ) , yes there were some developments in last 100 chapter but that isnt enough evidence for me . its also the mangakas style to make friends enemies like hongou-sakaki , akisame-saiga , mikumoo-elder , kensei-sougetsu etc.. i think in this arc sakaki and jenzad will die and miu will be hongos dicipline , like jenzad said to reach peak kenichi needs to loose something precious and thats miu .

Miu showed hints of satsujinken from the beginning of the the manga , i was pretty shocked when she gave honaka open hand also in hongou and sakakis fight it was like miu was cheering hongou . Miu is always like that she never belived their cause , some people say miu is kind so he wont be satsujinken but thats wrong . Look at hongou he wasnt a bad person but he still killed people , no one remember how shocked sakakis face when he sensed mius killin intent .

i think miu is also pretty intrested in kiling tecniques like the time when she asked kazeo nukite to elder and her dance is also a proof of that cause if you look at her dance and her kick at jenzad they are the same , miu was studying killing tecniques by making jymnastic as an execuse . We all know elder wouldnt allow her so she choose that sport and started to practice them in school , after these events i wont be surprised if miu developed a second character and now that jenzad erased elders character all that left is killer .

After these many hints from the autho i wonder why no one thinks that miu would go dark side i dont understand or am the only idiot .
You must be reading a different manga then we are, because you went off the reservation along time ago...

Miu treats Kenichi like he's her long lost Mother? Huh? It's going to be a Kenichi/Miu ending no matter what anyone says and if you think otherwise then your in denial. Also you must have skipped ch 423 or 424 where Miu shows her feelings to Kenichi finally...

Miu's interested in killing techniques? Since when? We are talking about the same Miu from Kenichi right? The Miu who goes all googly eye for cats and wouldn't harm a fly let alone someone she's fighting if she doesn't need to...

I think your seeing what you only want to see like cyberdemon pointed out. Hell, that's fine with me if that's what you do to keep entertained, but I just go by the facts...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 04:54   Link #4662
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
You are the hardest shipper I have seen on this board ^^.
Soon you will say that, kenichis father shotgun is better partner for kenichi than miu.
We know that you really want shigure/kenichi to work out, but its one of those dream pairings where shippers can hope while still knowing that there's no chances whatsoever.
You are either new to anime/manga business or highly naive in your thinking.
I aqgree...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
you know new years is over right? i can understand drinking a little earlier on NYE but you may want to lay off the drinks now that it has been several days since then lol.

Nijima? You may be more drunk than i thought. Needless to say but Kenichi and Miu ARE suited for one another. Shigure has potential but currently her feelings seem to take on more of an elder sister vibe. Not to mention she doesn't have much awareness of herself as a woman.
hahah...Amen man..and rep +



kenjtr: :



not mentioned that i am a big big big big big fan of Shigure, that i am the one that want that she became a couple with Kenichi her age is around 23-24...that in the arc where Kenichi was dead, and her recovery his fear, in the mixed bat, she showed up by Kenichi without problem, and she make a great face when she tell Kenichi that she wanted to wash his...However, what you said is illogical..

Miu is not only a Genius, she is the descendent of kuremisago she has the best raw talent of any disciple,and this make her the perfect disciple in all way if her is properly trained..
However she has a big problem, in her Heart, she has a dark side inside her heart
She can't control her ki, she is a Dou type, and that means that if she lost her mind, maybe in a fight, she could kill her opponent.

And who is going to cure this problem?

Kenichi.

why?

Because Kenichi has the power to understand the hearts of his opponents,and his behavior can change these people

I make you an example: in the fight between Apachi and Aagard, Aagard tell to Apachi: finally you can control your ki, and you are able to go back, and Apachi tell him that this was possible not only because he trained every day and was in a dojo with good people, but Apachi in the end mentioned: because i have Kenichi.
Like i said, Kenichi has the power to change the Heart and the people around him..

and for Miu, will be the same..

Is not like because she has the Dark side inside her Heart,she must necessarily be bad..
Apachi was nicknamed: Death God..but he is a good person, love animal and children..

Miu can't know what is love,but she is obviously in love with Kenichi, you can see it when Renka go in the dojo at first, when Renka want to put the ice-cream in his mount, when Reachel give a kiss to Kenichi, when Kenichi and Miu were alone in the dojo...
Is only because she can't know what love is,she can't understand her feelings...

If the Author make a good job in this Arc, not only Kenichi is going to change Miu heart,maybe confessing his love for her,but also Kenichi will be able to allow her to fight without losing her head..in the future fighting.
And i hope that Kenichi is going to grow up his character, and his skills...maybe is time that he master the True Ryūsei Seikūken.
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-05 at 07:31.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 05:27   Link #4663
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i think there were enough hints in the manga that miu puts kenichi in place of her long lost mother ( for gods sake they even look similiar ) , yes there were some developments in last 100 chapter but that isnt enough evidence for me . its also the mangakas style to make friends enemies like hongou-sakaki , akisame-saiga , mikumoo-elder , kensei-sougetsu etc.. i think in this arc sakaki and jenzad will die and miu will be hongos dicipline , like jenzad said to reach peak kenichi needs to loose something precious and thats miu .

Miu showed hints of satsujinken from the beginning of the the manga , i was pretty shocked when she gave honaka open hand also in hongou and sakakis fight it was like miu was cheering hongou . Miu is always like that she never belived their cause , some people say miu is kind so he wont be satsujinken but thats wrong . Look at hongou he wasnt a bad person but he still killed people , no one remember how shocked sakakis face when he sensed mius killin intent .

i think miu is also pretty intrested in kiling tecniques like the time when she asked kazeo nukite to elder and her dance is also a proof of that cause if you look at her dance and her kick at jenzad they are the same , miu was studying killing tecniques by making jymnastic as an execuse . We all know elder wouldnt allow her so she choose that sport and started to practice them in school , after these events i wont be surprised if miu developed a second character and now that jenzad erased elders character all that left is killer .

After these many hints from the autho i wonder why no one thinks that miu would go dark side i dont understand or am the only idiot .
I doubt Miu sees Kenichi the same way she does her mother, did she ever kiss Shizuha like she did Kenichi on top of the dojo? Kenichi's been through hell and back with Miu, he's definitely not a replacement for Shizuha, but a very close friend who'll stay by her side no matter what.

As for the arc, I'm betting it's Hongo and Jenazad who die. I've been expecting Hongo to ship out ever since Jenazad interfered with his fight with Sakaki, though I'm glad he's held on this long. But I fear once he infiltrates Jenazad's stronghold and confronts the madman, he'll meet his untimely end.

It's no secret Miu's always had a dark side, and has been walking the fine line between katsujinken and satsujinken. It's not that she doesn't believe in the former, especially when practitioners of the latter have caused her and her family and friends so much grief. Still, she's the daughter of the One Shadow, so it's hard for her to suppress the darkness within her. So unless she chooses to kill and walk the path of Asura, like Hongo did, there's still hope for her.

A split personality you say? I admit it's a possibility. Perhaps her light side will stick to the Fuurinji style, while her dark side uses Jenazad's supreme silat. Again, we still don't know how it's gonna end, so it's too soon to make any predictions. It's very possible she might join YOMI, but nothing is set in stone. Be a bit more patient, the finale is coming, and everything will be made clear then.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 08:09   Link #4664
noktown
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i think there were enough hints in the manga that miu puts kenichi in place of her long lost mother ( for gods sake they even look similiar ) , yes there were some developments in last 100 chapter but that isnt enough evidence for me . its also the mangakas style to make friends enemies like hongou-sakaki , akisame-saiga , mikumoo-elder , kensei-sougetsu etc.. i think in this arc sakaki and jenzad will die and miu will be hongos dicipline , like jenzad said to reach peak kenichi needs to loose something precious and thats miu .

Miu showed hints of satsujinken from the beginning of the the manga , i was pretty shocked when she gave honaka open hand also in hongou and sakakis fight it was like miu was cheering hongou . Miu is always like that she never belived their cause , some people say miu is kind so he wont be satsujinken but thats wrong . Look at hongou he wasnt a bad person but he still killed people , no one remember how shocked sakakis face when he sensed mius killin intent .

i think miu is also pretty intrested in kiling tecniques like the time when she asked kazeo nukite to elder and her dance is also a proof of that cause if you look at her dance and her kick at jenzad they are the same , miu was studying killing tecniques by making jymnastic as an execuse . We all know elder wouldnt allow her so she choose that sport and started to practice them in school , after these events i wont be surprised if miu developed a second character and now that jenzad erased elders character all that left is killer .

After these many hints from the autho i wonder why no one thinks that miu would go dark side i dont understand or am the only idiot .
1)Why would she put herself in place of HER long lost mother ?Who is Miu's mother to Kenichi ?Even if for some weird reason she does,what does it have to do with their relationship ?If she wants to be a great(hopefully) person like her mother is/was,that doesn't stand in the way of Kenichi's and Miu's relationship at all....

2)Miu and killing techniques ?Wrong manga,bro.

3rd and Final,you have a weird habbit of ignoring the obvious hints that are all over the manga screaming for Miu+Kenichi,especially Miu's jealousy.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 10:30   Link #4665
kenjtr
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Why cant anyone see how dangeraous miu is dont get it lets see what miu had done from the beginning ;
1- she used open hand to honaka when she sneaked from her back .
2- she went with shou without much thinking.
3- she went berserk so easily when she saw people shou beat .
4- she was so intrested in killing move kazeo nukite .
5- for a girl who doesnt want to stand out and obiously doesnt have any passion in jymnastics she joned that club , only ojective here can be studying killer moves in her dance like pencak slat done in the past . Also unusually sharp moves she used were definely killer moves , she also used same killer tecniques against jenzad . she also understand dancers in snowy mountain was martial artists cause she used the same method in her jymnastics .
6- in sakaki and hongous match she obiously taken hongous side , if you read carefully you can see she compliments hongou a lot instead of sakaki .
7- she used a sukemi atack ( a satsujinken move which you put your own life on the line to kill the openent ) against sakaki when she couldnt recognised his ki .
8- she surprised when kenichi beat shou cause she didnt belive in katsujinken .
9- when she thought kenichi died she used satsujinken on hongou and jenzad , you can say thats natural but sakaki didnt used satsujinken on hongou even tough he killed his friend .
10- All satsujinken people liked miu and recognized her strenght in first look , she attracting satsujinken teachers like how kenichi attracs katsujinken masters .

i think miu is a satsujinken but a chaotic one like hongou cause she hides incredible emotions inside her , this battle also recembles a lot to the battle sasaki and hongous battle when they were young . I think in this battle jenzad who has a heart disase will let miu kill her and watch kenichi and mius battle, hongou will also kill sakaki and after that take miu as his dicipline ( remember he said hell take miu to her respectable place , i dont think he meaned ryuzampaku here ) . Mangaka really invested a lot to develop things to this point and if he wanted a happy end there was no need to take things this far , there is also ethernal sunset too .

i know people think miu wont go to satsujinkens side but thats a naive looking at the manga just look this , akisame-saiga(become satsujinken , elder-kushinada(become satsujinken) , apachai-jenzad(become satsujinken) , kensei-sougetsu(become satsujinken ) . All these people werent killers like miu but in the end they become one so mangakas style goes making best friends enemies , saiga even killed is loved wife so we cant be sure in anything .

i just dont like when people assume miu wont go to dark because of kenichi but he is unable to see mius darkness , she is cryptonite of kenichi . All super heroes have a weakness and kenchis weakness is miu , i also think mius possibility to join satsujinken is much more then her sataying in katsujinken . i am not talking without proof i based all my facts .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 12:27   Link #4666
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Ah~haah, that's what this is about.

Miu has a pre-disposition towards satsujinken. This is why the Elder took her on that training journey when she was really young - to try and 'train' katsujinken's mentality into her.

As for her going off with Shou, he had already beaten Takeda, Freya, and others without a second thought and Miu 'snapped'. She was honest-to-goodness, trying to kill Shou for what he had done to her friends. Miu cares a lot about people - doesn't matter who it is - it's the reason why it's a conscious effort in Katsujinken to NOT kill someone even in a heated battle.

Her surprise in Kenichi's victory over Shou was shared by nearly everyone on that island. Shou was the defininte odds-on fave to win that one. Kenichi was the underdog. Even though one may root for the underdog to win, that doesn't nessecarily mean that everyone believes the underdog will win.

As for the masters of either side being attracted to either Kenichi and/or Miu, they are all martial artists - they can recognize talent and hard work. Hell, Asgard was all compliments and smiles on Kenichi even when he was fighting against Apachai. As for why the Satsujinken people focus on Miu, they can tell that she has to consciously hold herself back while Kenichi doesn't really have that problem. And when I mean 'to hold back', I mean to hold back an attack's power because her targets are in lethal zones. Kenichi subconsciously doesn't target a lethal zone, however, Miu does. And the Master classes can obviously tell.

This is the entire debate with the manga and believe it or not, in some martial art circles - even if Martial Arts were originally intended to maim and kill an opponent, does that mean that they have to? If you are already so strong and you know the smuck with the gun trying to hold you up will die from one of your blows to the diaphram, what do you do? Do you kill him and be on your way, or do you disarm him and be on your way?
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 01:51   Link #4667
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
This is the entire debate with the manga and believe it or not, in some martial art circles - even if Martial Arts were originally intended to maim and kill an opponent, does that mean that they have to? If you are already so strong and you know the smuck with the gun trying to hold you up will die from one of your blows to the diaphram, what do you do? Do you kill him and be on your way, or do you disarm him and be on your way?
I'm pretty sure you'll die from one shot in the diaphragm, too...
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 04:45   Link #4668
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Why cant anyone see how dangeraous miu is dont get it lets see what miu had done from the beginning ;
1- she used open hand to honaka when she sneaked from her back .
2- she went with shou without much thinking.
3- she went berserk so easily when she saw people shou beat .
4- she was so intrested in killing move kazeo nukite .
5- for a girl who doesnt want to stand out and obiously doesnt have any passion in jymnastics she joned that club , only ojective here can be studying killer moves in her dance like pencak slat done in the past . Also unusually sharp moves she used were definely killer moves , she also used same killer tecniques against jenzad . she also understand dancers in snowy mountain was martial artists cause she used the same method in her jymnastics .
6- in sakaki and hongous match she obiously taken hongous side , if you read carefully you can see she compliments hongou a lot instead of sakaki .
7- she used a sukemi atack ( a satsujinken move which you put your own life on the line to kill the openent ) against sakaki when she couldnt recognised his ki .
8- she surprised when kenichi beat shou cause she didnt belive in katsujinken .
9- when she thought kenichi died she used satsujinken on hongou and jenzad , you can say thats natural but sakaki didnt used satsujinken on hongou even tough he killed his friend .
10- All satsujinken people liked miu and recognized her strenght in first look , she attracting satsujinken teachers like how kenichi attracs katsujinken masters .

i think miu is a satsujinken but a chaotic one like hongou cause she hides incredible emotions inside her , this battle also recembles a lot to the battle sasaki and hongous battle when they were young . I think in this battle jenzad who has a heart disase will let miu kill her and watch kenichi and mius battle, hongou will also kill sakaki and after that take miu as his dicipline ( remember he said hell take miu to her respectable place , i dont think he meaned ryuzampaku here ) . Mangaka really invested a lot to develop things to this point and if he wanted a happy end there was no need to take things this far , there is also ethernal sunset too .

i know people think miu wont go to satsujinkens side but thats a naive looking at the manga just look this , akisame-saiga(become satsujinken , elder-kushinada(become satsujinken) , apachai-jenzad(become satsujinken) , kensei-sougetsu(become satsujinken ) . All these people werent killers like miu but in the end they become one so mangakas style goes making best friends enemies , saiga even killed is loved wife so we cant be sure in anything .

i just dont like when people assume miu wont go to dark because of kenichi but he is unable to see mius darkness , she is cryptonite of kenichi . All super heroes have a weakness and kenchis weakness is miu , i also think mius possibility to join satsujinken is much more then her sataying in katsujinken . i am not talking without proof i based all my facts .

1:That's her reflex, and Kenichi is the one that is the victim many times.

2:She went with Shou to find out about her father, no matter what...she want to know where and what happen to her father..and i think this is normal

3:The people Shou beat, was almost to die..she go berserk for it.and she is unstable, she can't control her emotion.

4 :the Kazoe nukite is not a killing technique, and she was not interested in it.

5: she had been following it since middle school...

6:Also Kenichi recognized several times that Hongo is awesome! and her compliments are not that explicit,and she wasn't definitely taking Hongou's side.

7:sorry but in this kind of word,putting one's own life on the line doesn't mean that it is a killing move.

8:She suprised when Kenichi beat Shou? i also was surprised,Shou was more more more more better than Kenichi an all way..except in his heart, Shou start to learn martial art when was a children, Kenichi start to learn martial art one year ago,Kenichi has no talent unlike Shou, Miu, and unlike all disciple in this manga! Shou like Miu, has the best raw talent, the gap between the two, was huge..this has nothing to do with the fact that she was surprised because she didnt belive in katsujinken....

9:You can't remember Sakaki's reaction.. and Miu's reaction was because her unstable nature...she saw Kenichi like this, she thought he was dead, in this moment Kenichi is the most important person to her, and she wanted avenge him.
You think that if Kenichi see something similar happen to Miu, he can't go like this? i think that if something like this Happen, we see Kenichi out of control.

10:Is normal that they liked her because like i said in my previous post, she is the granddaughter of the Invincible Superman, the descendant of kuremisago, she has the best raw talent of any disciple,and this make her the perfect disciple in all way like Shou.
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-06 at 05:13.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 05:07   Link #4669
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i think miu is a satsujinken but a chaotic one like hongou cause she hides incredible emotions inside her , this battle also recembles a lot to the battle sasaki and hongous battle when they were young . I think in this battle jenzad who has a heart disase will let miu kill her and watch kenichi and mius battle, hongou will also kill sakaki and after that take miu as his dicipline ( remember he said hell take miu to her respectable place , i dont think he meaned ryuzampaku here ) . Mangaka really invested a lot to develop things to this point and if he wanted a happy end there was no need to take things this far , there is also ethernal sunset too .

i know people think miu wont go to satsujinkens side but thats a naive looking at the manga just look this , akisame-saiga(become satsujinken , elder-kushinada(become satsujinken) , apachai-jenzad(become satsujinken) , kensei-sougetsu(become satsujinken ) . All these people werent killers like miu but in the end they become one so mangakas style goes making best friends enemies , saiga even killed is loved wife so we cant be sure in anything .

i just dont like when people assume miu wont go to dark because of kenichi but he is unable to see mius darkness , she is cryptonite of kenichi . All super heroes have a weakness and kenchis weakness is miu , i also think mius possibility to join satsujinken is much more then her sataying in katsujinken . i am not talking without proof i based all my facts .
When did it say Jenazad had a heart disease? If that's true, then there's no point in using the longevity techniques. And I severely doubt he's gonna let Miu kill him, more like he's gonna take as many people down with him as possible when he dies, including his own henchmen. He'd be much more likely to kill Sakaki rather than Hongo, who's postponed his rivalry in order to punish Jenazad for betraying YAMI. I'm betting Sakaki is the only one of the Super Masters who'll survive this arc. And while I agree about how much Miu's dark side has been foreshadowed, it doesn't mean she's predestined for satsujinken. Hongo and Saiga would want her to join willingly, not be kidnapped and brainwashed like Jenazad's done. Even the upper echelons of YAMI have some semblance of honor, if one looks hard enough.

As for the "best friends eventually become enemies" theory, when has that been stated? And Jenazad had no friends amongst Ryozanpaku, so his example doesn't count. I think you're looking too deeply into this.

I'm not assuming anything about Miu, where she goes after the conclusion of the arc is up to her. And she is not Kenichi's weakness, his naivete and sometimes askew principles (never hit girls, even if they're trying to kill you) is. He'll have to overcome that before the end of the manga.

OT, anyone have an idea just what the Eternal Sunset is? My first guess would be a worldwide blackout, so the entire globe would be covered in darkness. The perfect environment for a group like YAMI. How will the heroes combat this? Can't wait to find out myself. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 05:21   Link #4670
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
When did it say Jenazad had a heart disease? If that's true, then there's no point in using the longevity techniques. And I severely doubt he's gonna let Miu kill him, more like he's gonna take as many people down with him as possible when he dies, including his own henchmen. He'd be much more likely to kill Sakaki rather than Hongo, who's postponed his rivalry in order to punish Jenazad for betraying YAMI. I'm betting Sakaki is the only one of the Super Masters who'll survive this arc. And while I agree about how much Miu's dark side has been foreshadowed, it doesn't mean she's predestined for satsujinken. Hongo and Saiga would want her to join willingly, not be kidnapped and brainwashed like Jenazad's done. Even the upper echelons of YAMI have some semblance of honor, if one looks hard enough.

As for the "best friends eventually become enemies" theory, when has that been stated? And Jenazad had no friends amongst Ryozanpaku, so his example doesn't count. I think you're looking too deeply into this.

I'm not assuming anything about Miu, where she goes after the conclusion of the arc is up to her. And she is not Kenichi's weakness, his naivete and sometimes askew principles (never hit girls, even if they're trying to kill you) is. He'll have to overcome that before the end of the manga.

OT, anyone have an idea just what the Eternal Sunset is? My first guess would be a worldwide blackout, so the entire globe would be covered in darkness. The perfect environment for a group like YAMI. How will the heroes combat this? Can't wait to find out myself. Until then...


Perfect..i agree 100%

And for the Eternal Sunset, i think like you said...maybe a real war..involving all the masters of both parties,and disciple...or something like this...

i hope that when it, is gonna happen..Kenichi will be ready...
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 06:20   Link #4671
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Perfect..i agree 100%

And for the Eternal Sunset, i think like you said...maybe a real war..involving all the masters of both parties,and disciple...or something like this...

i hope that when it, is gonna happen..Kenichi will be ready...
You and I both, because it could be happening sooner than anyone's expecting.

I mean, once this arc is done, Jenazad and most likely Hongo will be gone, so that'll leave only five members of the OSNF. With their hierarchy cut in half, something big's gonna happen, most likely the Eternal Sunset. And an organization like YAMI does have the power to make it happen. Whether it's a worldwide blackout or an all-out war (sort of like the feudal era of Japan) it's gonna get ugly real soon. Look at what they did in ch 400, Apachai got impaled by Agaard and was seemingly finished. What'll they do in ch 500? I dunno, but it's undoubtedly be epic. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 04:36   Link #4672
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
You and I both, because it could be happening sooner than anyone's expecting.

I mean, once this arc is done, Jenazad and most likely Hongo will be gone, so that'll leave only five members of the OSNF. With their hierarchy cut in half, something big's gonna happen, most likely the Eternal Sunset. And an organization like YAMI does have the power to make it happen. Whether it's a worldwide blackout or an all-out war (sort of like the feudal era of Japan) it's gonna get ugly real soon. Look at what they did in ch 400, Apachai got impaled by Agaard and was seemingly finished. What'll they do in ch 500? I dunno, but it's undoubtedly be epic. Until then...
Yes..you're right..is for this that i think that Miu is going to fix her problem with her heart in this arc..because after this arc is finished..the story has to focus for the Eternal Sunset..
And like you mentioned.there were a few disciples that Kenichi has to fight...

Sougetsu Ma-Hermit
Isshinsai Ogata-(Ryūto Asamiya?)
Saiga Fūrinji-Kajima Satomi

The other, like Mikumo that has her disciple Chikage Kushinada that has changed so much..and in the end, probably she can't fight to kill anymore..
and there is a girl that fight with Miu..(i don't remember her name..but i remember that she was too sexy)

Like i said before...Kenichi has to win this fight,and grow up...and change Miu permanently.i also thought at the idea that she could go to Yomi..but..if the Author make it..Kenichi Goal no longer makes sense..because his goal is to became stronger inutil he can protect Miu..if she go in Yomi...........

I hope that the Author make a good job in this Arc...is time man...is time that Kenichi stop to run away..and faces his fears and weaknesses..to be ready for the Eternal Sunset...
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 06:28   Link #4673
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yes..you're right..is for this that i think that Miu is going to fix her problem with her heart in this arc..because after this arc is finished..the story has to focus for the Eternal Sunset..
And like you mentioned.there were a few disciples that Kenichi has to fight...

Sougetsu Ma-Hermit
Isshinsai Ogata-(Ryūto Asamiya?)
Saiga Fūrinji-Kajima Satomi

The other, like Mikumo that has her disciple Chikage Kushinada that has changed so much..and in the end, probably she can't fight to kill anymore..
and there is a girl that fight with Miu..(i don't remember her name..but i remember that she was too sexy)

Like i said before...Kenichi has to win this fight,and grow up...and change Miu permanently.i also thought at the idea that she could go to Yomi..but..if the Author make it..Kenichi Goal no longer makes sense..because his goal is to became stronger inutil he can protect Miu..if she go in Yomi...........

I hope that the Author make a good job in this Arc...is time man...is time that Kenichi stop to run away..and faces his fears and weaknesses..to be ready for the Eternal Sunset...
Kenichi will have his rematch against Hermit, it's inevitable. Though I doubt he'll be fighting Ryuuto again; remember, Ogata has four disciples at his disposal, and one of them is Berserker (that definitely looked like his silhouette in an earlier chapter). He was tough enough in Ragnarok, now imagine him being trained by a master, and Ogata no less. Imagine him using Sei Dou Goui, serious suckage for Kenichi. I doubt he'll be fighting Chikage or Rimi (that girl you mentioned), but he'll inevitably square off with Kajima, who'll be his toughest and probably his last opponent in the manga. Imagine Kenichi fighting an evil version of himself, truly frightening.

As for Miu, if she does wind up as part of YOMI, Kenichi will fight like hell to get her back. Only now it'll be protecting Miu from herself. Though some would call it a lame Naruto-Sasuke scenario (which I've never read in depth mind you) I sorta like the idea. Might happen, might not, we'll see.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 07:40   Link #4674
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Kenichi will have his rematch against Hermit, it's inevitable. Though I doubt he'll be fighting Ryuuto again; remember, Ogata has four disciples at his disposal, and one of them is Berserker (that definitely looked like his silhouette in an earlier chapter). He was tough enough in Ragnarok, now imagine him being trained by a master, and Ogata no less. Imagine him using Sei Dou Goui, serious suckage for Kenichi. I doubt he'll be fighting Chikage or Rimi (that girl you mentioned), but he'll inevitably square off with Kajima, who'll be his toughest and probably his last opponent in the manga. Imagine Kenichi fighting an evil version of himself, truly frightening.

As for Miu, if she does wind up as part of YOMI, Kenichi will fight like hell to get her back. Only now it'll be protecting Miu from herself. Though some would call it a lame Naruto-Sasuke scenario (which I've never read in depth mind you) I sorta like the idea. Might happen, might not, we'll see.

I honestly don't know who will be the disciple of Ogata that Kenichi has to fight..probably, the two most disciple strong that Kenichi has to fight is Ogata Disciple, and Kajima..however..i think that Kajiima is no longer a disciple...i mean...for me he is a master class...just watching his body and where has all the scars...i think Saiga trained he really hard....

Yes..you have a point.for Miu scenario..maybe you're right..if she go to Yomi..Kenichi will fight like hell to get her back, but what happen if Kenichi lose Miu in this Arc for the second time, and it cause a Trauma because he failed to protect her?is this perhaps may have an impact on his training..i mean, when Miu was kidnapped, we saw Kenichi in the school like a zombie...if you put Miu in Yomi, Kenichi is going to became a vegetable...but your theory is interesting indeed...and maybe this scenario can became true...

Damn..was much more interesting if was Kenichi that was kidnapped by the Demon...reset memory, killing intent full powers and berserk mode on...ho god...i want to see it for long time...see the true power kenichi without limiter...

Haaaaaa Rimi...ho man! she is hot!
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 08:04   Link #4675
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
No spoilers yet?
__________________
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 08:20   Link #4676
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
No spoilers yet?

The chapter will be out today..in my country are 14:20 pm...i hope that this afternoon come out the raw....
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 04:45   Link #4677
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I honestly don't know who will be the disciple of Ogata that Kenichi has to fight..probably, the two most disciple strong that Kenichi has to fight is Ogata Disciple, and Kajima..however..i think that Kajiima is no longer a disciple...i mean...for me he is a master class...just watching his body and where has all the scars...i think Saiga trained he really hard....

Yes..you have a point.for Miu scenario..maybe you're right..if she go to Yomi..Kenichi will fight like hell to get her back, but what happen if Kenichi lose Miu in this Arc for the second time, and it cause a Trauma because he failed to protect her?is this perhaps may have an impact on his training..i mean, when Miu was kidnapped, we saw Kenichi in the school like a zombie...if you put Miu in Yomi, Kenichi is going to became a vegetable...but your theory is interesting indeed...and maybe this scenario can became true...

Damn..was much more interesting if was Kenichi that was kidnapped by the Demon...reset memory, killing intent full powers and berserk mode on...ho god...i want to see it for long time...see the true power kenichi without limiter...

Haaaaaa Rimi...ho man! she is hot!
If that's true, Kenichi better get extra serious about his training when gets back from Tidat. Eventually he and Kajima will clash, and it won't be pretty, either. And while they go at it, I'm sure Hayato and Saiga will clash themselves in their final battle to decide the fate of martial arts. Which philosophy will prevail, katsujinken or satsujinken? We'll find out there and then.

As for how Kenichi will handle another failure, that's ultimately up to him.

Spoiler:


As for Kenichi being in Miu's place, I'd strongly disagree. Remember, Kenichi is a Sei fighter, so if he goes berserk it'll make him weaker and unfocused. Going berserk does wonders for Dou fighters like Sakaki, Apachai, and of course Miu. But for a Sei, I'd say it might be detrimental. Remember, Kenichi's the most effective when he's in a state of calmness, which is required for a Sei fighter. If he went Dou instead, he wouldn't have been able to learn Ryuusui Seikuken, among other skills. And he might've been defeated against Odin had he chosen Dou. But that's neither here or now. Let's see what becomes of our troubled hero after this grueling endeavor. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-01-12 at 15:56.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 05:13   Link #4678
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
If that's true, Kenichi better get extra serious about his training when gets back from Tidat. Eventually he and Kajima will clash, and it won't be pretty, either. And while they go at it, I'm sure Hayato and Saiga will clash themselves in their final battle to decide the fate of martial arts. Which philosophy will prevail, katsujinken or satsujinken? We'll find out there and then.

As for how Kenichi will handle another failure, that's ultimately up to him.

Spoiler:


After see that the Authir don't make Apachi die..i think that this manga, isn't like it...i mean..this manga is not rally dark..

As for Kenichi being in Miu's place, I'd strongly disagree. Remember, Kenichi is a Sei fighter, so if he goes berserk it'll make him weaker and unfocused. Going berserk does wonders for Dou fighters like Sakaki, Apachai, and of course Miu. But for a Sei, I'd say it might be detrimental. Remember, Kenichi's the most effective when he's in a state of calmness, which is required for a Sei fighter. If he went Dou instead, he wouldn't have been able to learn Ryuusui Seikuken, among other skills. And he might've been defeated against Odin had he chosen Dou. But that's neither here or now. Let's see what becomes of our troubled hero after this grueling endeavor. Until then...

Maybe i'm expressed bad..berseker mode on for me is like that Kenichi fight to kill..remember when Miu was hit by Boris in the Doujo?, for an instant Kenichi released a killing intent..and it was strong..really strong that Shigure hair was moved..
Like Shigure said..Kenichi has fear to fight with full power...fear to hurt his opponent...and when Kenichi fight Kōkin, only after Kenichi see Apachi that it seemed dead, he went full power..and was able to do the special move of Apachi..and it, is also strange..because we never see Apachi teach these moves to him(maybe after see his master fight for long time Kenichi learn it automatically??)..and it is interesting..because is like that Kenichi go full powers only if something really bad happens..

that's why i would liked if was Kenichi that was kidnapped...reset memory..and Killing intent...we would have seen he true strength..without limiter....and it is a bit interesting..

However Kenichi doesn't have to go in Dou mode for kill or use his full power..if he became like the disciple of Yomi..Kenichi can go in SEI mode..but without a limiter..
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-12 at 08:41.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 06:36   Link #4679
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Maybe i'm expressed bad..berseker mode on for me is like that Kenichi fight to kill..remember when Miu was hit by Boris in the Doujo?, for an instant Kenichi released a killing intent..and it was strong..really strong that Shigure hair was moved..
Like Shigure said..Kenichi has fear to fight with full power...fear to hurt his opponent...and when Kenichi fight Kōkin, only after Kenichi see Apachi that it seemed dead, he went full power..and was able to do the special move of Apachi..and it, is also strange..because we never see Apachi teach these moves to him(maybe after see his master fight for long time Kenichi learn it automatically??)..and it is interesting..because is like that Kenichi go full powers only if something really bad happens..

that's why i would liked if was Kenichi that was kidnapped...reset memory..and Killing intent...we would have seen he true strength..without limiter....and it is a bit interesting..

However Kenichi doesn't have to go in Dou mode for kill or use his full power..if he became like the disciple of Yomi..Kenichi can go in SEI mode..but without a limiter..
*finally finds that part with Boris*

Alright, now I understand what you're trying to say. Yet this is exactly what his masters are trying to avoid at all costs. Hayato and Akisame have told him how much he reminds them of Saiga, and look what he became. That's why they're so strict with both him and Miu, it would be a travesty if either fell onto the path of Asura, because it would be seen as a victory for satsujinken. The masters realize this, so they'll stop at nothing to keep their disciples on the right path.

Though your theory about Kenichi falling to darkness, some say that's Mikumo's true objective. What better way to strike back at Hayato than to corrupt his disciple, and bury him in shame. We may find out soon enough. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 15:13   Link #4680
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Ho man...spoiler for 460...
Spoiler:



Edit: complete translation on this chapter..
Spoiler:



Spoiler...
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-13 at 15:58.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.