AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-07, 19:22   Link #321
Joachim13
Finite Witch
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Meta-World of Texas
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
The same goes for Furfur, too. In Demonology, they're both male, as is Gaap. The Key of Solomon isn't useful here.
My mistake, I had remembered reading somewhere that Zepar would change his form to seduce greedy men to disgrace them, but I was thinking of something else. Although the Key of Solomon does mention that Furfur has a rough voice, which is backwards for Chiru.
__________________
Joachim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 19:39   Link #322
fujifruit
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
The fact that Zepar sounds like a boy makes me question why no one ever questioned his gender.
fujifruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 20:24   Link #323
Ace of Dragons
AKA Squirrel
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by manologod2 View Post

In a few days I will upload some parts from EP8, I listen petitions ^^
Spoiler for Ep 8:
__________________
Ace of Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 23:29   Link #324
orangejuicetang
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 23
Ep 8, Battler vs Erika chain room battle (and Ange vs Beatrice is included in there too I guess)
__________________
WORDS IN THE HEART CANNOT BE TAKEN

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 05:32   Link #325
Ouverture
Golden Fighter
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Battler vs Dlanor / Ronove, Gaap, Virgilia vs Erika
and
Ushiromiyas vs Erika in ep8 (especially rosa musou)
Ouverture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 05:41   Link #326
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Golden Land
Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
On Sherry's behalf, I request Will headbutting a goat.
__________________
When the Silent Spirits Cry: An Umineko/Silent Hill crossover fanfiction
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4565173&postcount=531
AuraTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 09:10   Link #327
CrimsonMoonMist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 21
While the Ange and Eva reunion scene was the first time I actually had to hold back tears,
what I want to see the most would be Battler facing Erika in EP8.
CrimsonMoonMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 10:08   Link #328
Mormel
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany
Hi,
Does anyone know where I still can get the Set with both Disks?
Seems that it is already sold out everywhere and I hoped not having to pay 200$ :S
Mormel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 10:39   Link #329
Oblivion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
Hi,
Does anyone know where I still can get the Set with both Disks?
Seems that it is already sold out everywhere and I hoped not having to pay 200$ :S
You could try Ebay maybe. Some of the prices listed there are only about $170 for the 2 disk set and the shipping is free for some of them as well. If you're looking to buy from the retailers though, I think you're out of luck.
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 15:00   Link #330
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujifruit View Post
The fact that Zepar sounds like a boy makes me question why no one ever questioned his gender.
Thats the exact reason I think that Zepar is the girl, its a trap to make u think Furfur is the girl but when u get down there u get hit in the face
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
Kishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 15:10   Link #331
Golden Witch Drugs
しゆあげいん。
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rokkenjima stage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
Thats the exact reason I think that Zepar is the girl, its a trap to make u think Furfur is the girl but when u get down there u get hit in the face
Turn the chessboard over again, and they want us to think that Furfur is the male because of Zepar's masculine voice.
Golden Witch Drugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 15:12   Link #332
fujifruit
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
And I think both of you are putting too much thought into it.
fujifruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 18:18   Link #333
Kishin
Hanyuu's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
Maybe we arnt putting enough thought into it? Maybe they want us to think that Furfur is the girl because of Zepars masculine voice so that makes Zepar the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl, but maybe they want us to think that and Furfur is really the girl but maybe they want us to think that and Zepar is really the girl

Mindplosion
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
Kishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 18:20   Link #334
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Golden Land
Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Obviously they're both traps. Demons can shapeshift, and as long as they're opposite from each other the rule is valid.

THEREFORE NO MATTER WHAT YOU END UP WITH THE GAY ONE.
__________________
When the Silent Spirits Cry: An Umineko/Silent Hill crossover fanfiction
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4565173&postcount=531
AuraTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 19:12   Link #335
Golden Witch Drugs
しゆあげいん。
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rokkenjima stage
They're both shemales, end of story.
Golden Witch Drugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 19:32   Link #336
Oblivion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Obviously they're both traps. Demons can shapeshift, and as long as they're opposite from each other the rule is valid.

THEREFORE NO MATTER WHAT YOU END UP WITH THE GAY ONE.
^This.

I never actually thought of it like this but yeah if you say one's a guy they'll just change their gender accordingly. Both of them might as well be both genders at the same time.
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-08, 22:53   Link #337
manologod2
*Cackle*
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Spain






Tomorrow more :3
manologod2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 02:29   Link #338
Joly
モエカステル
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: カケラの海
Quote:
Originally Posted by manologod2 View Post
Tomorrow more :3
Spoiler for a request:
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 02:55   Link #339
immblueversion
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Where you're not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joly View Post
Spoiler for a request:
Spoiler for EP8:
__________________
I'm not the boss.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 06:55   Link #340
Captain Bluebeard
Detective, Witch, Pirate.
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ruins of the Golden Land
<Good>! Erika's voice has really grown on me!
Except I can't get past the <OH VERY GOOD!> part, and all the Suiseiseki flashbacks....
Captain Bluebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.