AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-27, 07:15   Link #2501
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
So with Jabberwock's beaten, who's next...?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 07:51   Link #2502
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
Those Shounen MCs have no regards for the feelings of the workers who spend weeks - months - constructing the buildings they so happily and easily destroy with a single punch. Poor Toujo.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 08:08   Link #2503
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Damn Toujou. I laughed so hard when he said "it burned up"
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 08:29   Link #2504
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
So with Jabberwock's beaten, who's next...?
That mysterious demon when Oga and the other went to the demon world? Also with Beel's is maturing more quickly, would that mean we're going to have a chance seeing adult Beel in this manga!?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 11:27   Link #2505
Kallen4life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
every fight off-panel ... do not want


seems like Jabberwock is fodder comapred to Athrun
__________________
When we hunt, we kill
No one is safe
Nothing is sacred
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 16:12   Link #2506
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
That mysterious demon when Oga and the other went to the demon world? Also with Beel's is maturing more quickly, would that mean we're going to have a chance seeing adult Beel in this manga!?
Do not want beel baby penis to mature or force to wear pants
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 20:55   Link #2507
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
every fight off-panel ... do not want
You know tbh I'm actually fine with this, sure theres a part of me that wants to see the fights but part of me is actually fine with how things transpired and actually liked it.
We were simply given the most important fight of all and with out any interuptions to it, unlike many many other shounen series do.
I can understand people wanting to see all the fight or some of them but I like that we went against that notion, that action battle shounen has to show "everything"
This series has always put some sorta twist to things and gone against the grain at times, it's what makes it so much fun.

I think the only fight I really wanted to see was Aoi's but well my guess is till next time.

I kinda suspect editors may have had something to do with how things turned out but thats a question I doubt I'd see an answer for.

But onwards it is and I really liked this chapter alot.
Oga was just epic bad ass mofo!
Bad ass husband got his wifey back!
Bad ass dad!
Bad ass uncle!
And bad ass namer of "speical moves"!

""Would you fuckin' die already" kick"

Still wonder about Hilda but think I'm still leaning towards her losing her memories, seems like the most fun route and would be a real shame to miss out on that
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 01:41   Link #2508
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
You know, I've just realized that most off-screen fight in this chapter had..yield some interesting outcome. I thought all those guys fighting jabberwock's underling will end up beaten to pulp without being able to hurt their enemies..but if you look at it more closely, you can see how jabberwock's underling seems hurt(?) In their fight with normal humans

How much did they lelvel-up anyway?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 14:42   Link #2509
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 幻想郷
Age: 26
I wanted to see Agiel and Aoi's fight but that won't be necessary I guess since Oga one hit k.o'ed Jabberwock and burried him right into floor. And his special pillars were surrendered rather quickly. I wished them to put up more fight after seeing their captain's defeat lol. Anyways now what worries me more is whether Hilda lost her memories or not. If she lost it already then I'm sure En's maids goin to help Baby Beel and they together care both En and Baby Beel together. I also have this feeling that En is going to grow liking to Oga and will never leave his side from now on just like Baby Beel since he don't have any contractor. That would be indeed interesting to see and this also means more powerful enemies will show up from Hell (or heaven or legendary mythical characters or creatures?) world.
__________________
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 23:44   Link #2510
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
I also have this feeling that En is going to grow liking to Oga and will never leave his side from now on just like Baby Beel since he don't have any contractor.
Does that mean that Oga is now more father-like than their own father? You know...for some reasons I have this feeling that all of this is planned by their real father. Maybe he's trying to get Beel mature more quickly and have someone compatible as his contractor for..well, upcoming demon wars, perhaps?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 14:00   Link #2511
solomon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Suburban DC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
You know tbh I'm actually fine with this, sure theres a part of me that wants to see the fights but part of me is actually fine with how things transpired and actually liked it.
We were simply given the most important fight of all and with out any interuptions to it, unlike many many other shounen series do.
I can understand people wanting to see all the fight or some of them but I like that we went against that notion, that action battle shounen has to show "everything"
This series has always put some sorta twist to things and gone against the grain at times, it's what makes it so much fun.

I think the only fight I really wanted to see was Aoi's but well my guess is till next time.

I kinda suspect editors may have had something to do with how things turned out but thats a question I doubt I'd see an answer for.

But onwards it is and I really liked this chapter alot.
Oga was just epic bad ass mofo!
Bad ass husband got his wifey back!
Bad ass dad!
Bad ass uncle!
And bad ass namer of "speical moves"!

""Would you fuckin' die already" kick"

Still wonder about Hilda but think I'm still leaning towards her losing her memories, seems like the most fun route and would be a real shame to miss out on that
Agree with stuff here.

Admittedly was a TEEEEEEENY bit anti climactic. But that's because we're used to most shonen moving as slow as mollases.

Otherwise

ahahahahahahahhaahaha RIOT!
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 14:27   Link #2512
Kallen4life
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I want Aoi & Agiel now

NOW
__________________
When we hunt, we kill
No one is safe
Nothing is sacred
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 06:03   Link #2513
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Man Father switch? Ok Iam awaiting the grandpa switch later on.

Also makes me wonder if this will continue with Oga as an oldman, heck I think Beel and Hilda will make the couple later on since she said she was created for her master. Either way that Beel x Hilda later on probably will pay the way for Oga x Aoi...maybe....
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 08:52   Link #2514
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
every fight off-panel ... do not want


seems like Jabberwock is fodder comapred to Athrun
That doesn't bother me too much. This series has always been about comedy first, anyway. Personally, I'm tired of action series that drag things out for a year only to accomplish nothing. Be'elzebub does a nice job of setting up a plot and wrapping it up in a decent time.
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 09:29   Link #2515
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^beelzebub action chapters are usually 1-2 at the end of an arc, just to quickly sum it up. That's okay i guess, people just tend to overreact when they see an action packed fighting chapter in a gag manga =//
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 04:40   Link #2516
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I'm sorry for saying this, Aoi ... but it has to be said.

You're old news now.

Spoiler:
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 04:42   Link #2517
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Spoiler for YES PLEASE!:
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 04:45   Link #2518
Valky
Harbinger of Sorrow
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
lol lol lol.

I can't stop laughing at the end when Oga's running away for his life.

Can't wait to see Aoi's reaction to this.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 04:58   Link #2519
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Oh my...I think I need to go to a heart doctor Hilda is just so cuute in this chapter.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 05:03   Link #2520
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
I like this new Hilda a lot more
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.