AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-12, 11:01   Link #461
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Scenario #1:Nepgear in Gundam world.(Don't ask me why...)
*In Ptolematios 2
Nepgear:OwwOww......How did i even land in a wrong place thanks to Histoire trying to teleport us to Industry graveyard(but apparently the transfer of the girls got screwed up and they went to another world instead).
Setsuna:Hmm...I hear something in our Briefing room. Should i check it out?
Sumeragi:Sure, why not?
*Setsuna went to briefing room* Setsuna:I remember I heard that voice somewhere...
Nepgear:Ahh someone's here, i better hide.
*Setsuna go to briefing room*
Setsuna:Ahh...(A girl. Wait how she landed in our ship?)
Nepgear:Erm...I really wanted to ask you something but....
Setsuna:! (Princess! How did she get out of Flonyard and into human world?)
Nepgear:ehh?
Setsuna:N-Nothing......A-anyway, who are you?
Nepgear:Me? I am Nepgear. Who would you be?
Setsuna:I am Celestial Being Gundam Meister, Setsuna F. Seiei.(She really does sound like Princess Millhi)
*Warning!*
Setsuna:Whats wrong?
Sumeragi: There has been a particular picture being spread around the database of all flagships, including other timelines.
Setsuna:What picture is that?
Sumeragi:Well....It is a fanart picture, but i don't....who is that girl?
Setsuna:Err...well...
Nepgear:I am Nepgear, I came from GameIndustri, trying to save my sisters from Industry Graveyard.
Sumeragi:????
Setsuna:A dimensional fault? Explain later, now show me the picture.
Sumeragi: Okay...please wait...
Spoiler for Picture in question, and i don't know if the image can work...:

Nepgear:Ehh...Thats me in the picture. Why?
Setsuna: (That girl...and this girl...they are the same.) Don't tell me, they foresee that you will lose in the battle against a particular boss back there and get captured again.
Nepgear:EHH!!?? Someone please....stop this...
Setsuna: Don't cry...I will find out who did this, and ensure that they pay for this. Sumeragi, have any idea who is behind this?
Sumeragi:Please wait...
*after 5 minutes*
Sumeragi:IP Tracked. it seems to be one who looks like the girl behind her...If i am not wrong, the sender is probably a person who wields the same weapon as her, probably a gundam with a scythe.
Setsuna:There are 2 gundams with scythe as a weapon, please be specific.
Sumeragi:well...It has a scythe and it has no more weapons other than that.
Setsuna:I know who he is already, Mission start. I will use 00 quanta to do a ship and unit teleport.
Sumeragi:Okay...All hands, we will be going to another dimension in 10 minutes time. Resupply and get ready. Are you ready Setsuna?
Setsuna:Yeah...
Tieria:Hey there is a white-purple 00-Raiser in here, we don't have data on it.
Setsuna:What? (Whose gundam is that?)
Tieria:That gundam seems to be carrying a Beam sword weapon type.(Looks like a GN Sword III beam saber)
Setsuna:What?
Nepgear:Nepgear, currently on standby.
Setsuna:!!! Hey, since when?
Mister Bushido:She learned your quotes from the game. So lets just don't care and move- *got kicked out from Ptolematios 2*
Setsuna:Tch, of all times. Okay are you guys ready?
All celestial being crews:Yes!
Setsuna: Ok lets roll out!
*To be continued*(After someone posts)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-01-12 at 11:31.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 13:51   Link #462
xizro345
King's Justice
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
True ending? I am sure the canon ending is indicated in the manga where they live happily ever after (with only Noire doing any real work at all).
I'm not sure the manga counts as canon ending (I prefer much the other ending, despite being "definitive"). Besides, it's a moot point as the sequel is set in a completely different universe.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 21:29   Link #463
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
I'm not sure the manga counts as canon ending (I prefer much the other ending, despite being "definitive"). Besides, it's a moot point as the sequel is set in a completely different universe.
If the manga isn't canon, what is?
Although, the sequel may have some links with the 1st game.
Ok i think the blog is updated now.(2nd week of Friday already, checking it out at evening before i go out)
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 00:03   Link #464
xizro345
King's Justice
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
If the manga isn't canon, what is?
Although, the sequel may have some links with the 1st game.
Aside characters (which are not reintroduced, mind you) the second game makes fun of the "same character but different universe" concept a couple times.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 00:32   Link #465
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Aside characters (which are not reintroduced, mind you) the second game makes fun of the "same character but different universe" concept a couple times.
Hmm...you have a point...
That aside, we need to know what happened at "that ending". And also, the blog too

What if...(and i mean what if) Extreme Gundam 4th form is this? Extreme Dp?



Nepgear's movements...they nearly look like ex-

Spoiler for off-topic pic:


If Extreme is there instead of Nepgear....uh oh...

Spoiler for Game spoilers:


Ok...Blog is updated have a look
All we know is...
1. It is not an RPG game.
2.Little info is given...(Probably 2 weeks later more info will be given)
Thats all...for me...(if you guys can get more info out of this, it will be more appreciated)
I want to revive the thread so here comes the next post.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-01-13 at 08:45.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 08:50   Link #466
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Chapter 15 is out
Scenario Extra:Lacus' sudden singing change.
*Announcement:There is no need to do a scenario as it can be explained by using a particular small, loli type of GSC video*
There look at this and skip to 1:02 of this video.

Assuming Neptune is Shinn as Lacus.(and the fact that the place is screwed)
And 5pb. is Lacus(Real)
To summarize,
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-01-13 at 10:39.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 10:27   Link #467
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post

Ok...Blog is updated have a look
All we know is...
1. It is not an RPG game.
2.Little info is given...(Probably 2 weeks later more info will be given)
Thats all...for me...(if you guys can get more info out of this, it will be more appreciated)
I want to revive the thread so here comes the next post.
So, it's really about the announcement of an upcoming game? :O
but yeah, still too little info to speculate. But from how the announcement was made, I'm thinking that it might be not a separate game and somehow will still tied to Neptune Mk2 (maybe a mini game free update / DLC or something? the idea came up when I read that it won't be an RPG game)

That, or this "game" is not an actual game . Another contributing factor is about how CH made the announcements for the Neptune games. They'll make a countdown teaser webpage first. And for the 2nd game, they didn't make an announcement on the 1st game's blog. While this Noire's "game" did the other way.

Well, just my opinion
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 10:39   Link #468
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
So, it's really about the announcement of an upcoming game? :O
but yeah, still too little info to speculate. But from how the announcement was made, I'm thinking that it might be not a separate game and somehow will still tied to Neptune Mk2 (maybe a mini game free update / DLC or something? the idea came up when I read that it won't be an RPG game)

That, or this "game" is not an actual game . Another contributing factor is about how CH made the announcements for the Neptune games. They'll make a countdown teaser webpage first. And for the 2nd game, they didn't make an announcement on the 1st game's blog. While this Noire's "game" did the other way.

Well, just my opinion
i am pretty sure they have alot of ways to make announcements. Maybe new enemies?(I would like to see another final boss rather than Arfoire...but if they put mecha as final boss...)
I have the feeling it has something to do with the game after this...if there is a linkage between mk2 and this game, we may know what comes in the game after that
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 11:04   Link #469
xizro345
King's Justice
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I'm not really sure how it is. "Noire Style" is actually first mentioned in a particular event in the second game. I'm going to take a deeper look into the blog entry if I have time.
And about it not being a RPG I'm not so sure since Vert says "This time It's not a RPG (maybe)". I think they're still teasing.

Last edited by xizro345; 2012-01-13 at 11:14.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 21:34   Link #470
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
I'm not really sure how it is. "Noire Style" is actually first mentioned in a particular event in the second game. I'm going to take a deeper look into the blog entry if I have time.
And about it not being a RPG I'm not so sure since Vert says "This time It's not a RPG (maybe)". I think they're still teasing.
Er...i will update any stuffs about the blog on the 4th week of friday.
Plus whats with the "maybe" part...Yup to summarize, there are not enough information.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 22:59   Link #471
SilverSyko
The Anti-Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSyko
Just something I noticed in a recently released screen-shot of the localized version that has me little confused. The character named Chika says she's Vert's "sibling", and I was under the impression Vert didn't have a sister considering Microsoft doesn't have a hand-held gaming device.

Spoiler for Screenshot in question:


Now I suppose if I had to make a guess, she may be a representation of the original Xbox like Vert is a representation for the 360. That seems like the most sensible conclusion to me, but if that's the case then wouldn't that imply the characters Mina and Kei represent the Gamecube and PS2 respectively?

Just something I wanted to mention. I might be looking too deeply into the matter, but part of me still wants to see other consoles personified in this series. If this is indeed the case here then I am quite glad to see it.~
__________________
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 03:48   Link #472
xizro345
King's Justice
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Actually all the head of the churches in Mk2 are puns on fans of a certain console (save for Histoire, which is still linked to a certain old game). They removed part of the names in the US version from what I see, but in any case that meaning would have been lost anyway.
As for that particular scene with Chika... You'll understand her when the time comes.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 07:01   Link #473
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Err i already claimed her, so she is mine.
seems everyone has their own Neptunia waifu's ok then I'll just steal one or two for my own! >_<


http://www.red-store.jp/neptunemk2/
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 09:41   Link #474
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
seems everyone has their own Neptunia waifu's ok then I'll just steal one or two for my own! >_<


http://www.red-store.jp/neptunemk2/
You just stole one of SaintessHeart's waifu. >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Actually all the head of the churches in Mk2 are puns on fans of a certain console (save for Histoire, which is still linked to a certain old game). They removed part of the names in the US version from what I see, but in any case that meaning would have been lost anyway.
As for that particular scene with Chika... You'll understand her when the time comes.
what is "that particular scene"? Is it the picture shown? Damn, i hope Chika is voiced by Satomi Arai.(For obvious reasons)
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 10:09   Link #475
xizro345
King's Justice
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Yes, it's the picture shown. But I'm referring on how Chika interacts in general. And if I'm not mistaken, Chika is voiced by Yuka Komatsu.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 12:27   Link #476
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Yes, it's the picture shown. But I'm referring on how Chika interacts in general. And if I'm not mistaken, Chika is voiced by Yuka Komatsu.
i know that... but what if she is voiced by Satomi Arai?
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 14:04   Link #477
xizro345
King's Justice
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Not really interested in "What if...". I personally like the cast as it is (with the top performances IMO being Yui Horie, Rie Tanaka, Asami Imai and Kana Ueda and the worst one being nao - she can't be a voice actress, period).
I suggest to anyone who doesn't want to get spoiled to avoid the latest bunch of NISA's screenshots as they're quite spoilerific material.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 20:19   Link #478
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Not really interested in "What if...". I personally like the cast as it is (with the top performances IMO being Yui Horie, Rie Tanaka, Asami Imai and Kana Ueda and the worst one being nao - she can't be a voice actress, period).
I suggest to anyone who doesn't want to get spoiled to avoid the latest bunch of NISA's screenshots as they're quite spoilerific material.
Kinda agreed...but is it most of the screenshots or all of them?
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 20:44   Link #479
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
seems everyone has their own Neptunia waifu's ok then I'll just steal one or two for my own! >_<


http://www.red-store.jp/neptunemk2/
Go away! Noire is mine!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 22:29   Link #480
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Go away! Noire is mine!
I knew this was going to happen >_<
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ps vita, ps3, ps4, rpg

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.