|2009-12-31, 15:37||Link #61|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Definitely my favourite Louise-artbook! Took half a year to finally be able to order one!
Megami Magazine Special Selection
Zero no Tsukaima - Visual Collection
Standard A4-size, 56pages
The book contains nearly all images featured in Megami from the period of ZnT Season 1 and 2, including the dakimakuras. All pages are detachable from the book so they can be used as small posters as well.
Spoiler for A few samples:
But the best thing is the 70cm tall cardboard display "figure" of gothic lolita Louise lifting her skirt, showing her pantsu and blushing like crazy.
It's simply gorgeous
I love it! Love it! LOVE IT!
Last edited by Revan21; 2009-12-31 at 19:20.
|2012-01-14, 14:02||Link #65|
the no 1 louise fan
Join Date: Jan 2012
seems this thread might not be active anymore but im such a huge fan of hers
I got maaany merchandise of her:
- goth punk louise
- limited sweet white louise (kotobukiya)
- louise black devil version (kotobukiya)
- louise towel fairy bustier version
- atelier sai limited white louise
- artbook visual
- louise black bustier
- alter louise on ladder
- alter louise school uniform ( my first figure of her )
- nekomimi louise jun planning
- jun planning louise on bed with whip
- louise kneeling version chara-ani
- limited white swimsuit version wave
- cospa louise with gown normal version
- cospa louise with gown gee limited black version
- kotobukiya louise mage
- comic alive trading figure (black version)
also there are new merchanidse coming cause of new season!
like the dakimakura