AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-01-14, 18:04   Link #21
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
1. Learn Japanese.
2. Get a JP Xbox 360 and Steins;Gate the game.
3. ???
4. Profit?

In all seriousness, it's a tremendous anime, but it's not the end of the world. There's plenty of equally epic anime out there and other enjoyable/worthy ways to spend your time. Why not take a trip over to "Suggestions" and start a thread for anime recommendations to help you move on?
Just so you know, there's a fan translation going on for the VN for PC. Thus, no need to learn Japanese. No matter how obsessed he is with S;G, he'll surely forget about it after 3 years, which would be the minimum of learning of Japanese he would have to do to be at the skill level of playing games and understanding the story, especially a complicated game like S;G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Yet even easier:
1. Get the PC version
2. Patch it to english
3. Play
4. ???
5. Profit
Patch with what? It's not completed yet.
Old 2012-01-14, 18:47   Link #22
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

The thing I found seems to be complete.
I have not tested it, but have done so for other games from the same source and all were perfect. There are a lot of user commentary and no one complains about uncomplete translation.
I can not link to it, because the same site offers not only the patch, but also the original game for download...
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 20:06   Link #23
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Yeah well a quick googling and I found out that someone has leaked an unedited version of the S;G by the group that I was talking in my previous post. That group has not released the patch yet, because it's not '' complete''. Apparently that just meant it wasn't proof read and any errors remain unedited.

.. Dunno really why groups would delay release with months just because they haven't re-read it for any grammatical errors or such. So yeah, to OP : Go play S;G VN :P
Old 2012-01-15, 05:08   Link #24
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

this happens to me everytime i see a very good hollywood film (Bourne Series) or a korean drama/jdorama (Full House/HanaDan). but the anime that really had me so hard to move on from was Cowboy Bebop. seriously, i couldn't sleep after so many days or weeks or months. LOL. loving a series too much is hard. it's like you're in love with someoneXD
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 16:36   Link #25
Qikz

Well just found out today that Hiyoku Renri no Darling (the steins gate fandisk) is actually finally getting a release on PSP. Got my import down already for April. Can't wait <3

It also comes with some Upa Earphones for the limited edition. Going to be awesome
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote