AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-26, 14:38   Link #1721
Lost Cause
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Virginia
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Custom complete:


OOH! Now that's SWEET!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 07:07   Link #1722
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
New figure for the future:

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/9...iguarts_zero_b

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/9...i_kallen_figua
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 20:19   Link #1723
Lost Cause
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Virginia
Age: 37
While not my "cup of tea" their still very nice, and fit perfectly with the season!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 05:21   Link #1724
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Preorder for Suzaku knight of zero open:

http://www.biginjap.com/pvc-figures/...t-of-zero.html
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 19:13   Link #1725
Lost Cause
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Virginia
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Preorder for Suzaku knight of zero open:

http://www.biginjap.com/pvc-figures/...t-of-zero.html
Finally! A figure I REALLY want!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 22:33   Link #1726
ambient73
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Awesome Glaston Knight custom, Bonzo...hats off to your customization skills!


Not that crazy about the new CC/Kallen figures, the legs look strange on both. Getting rather tired of all the Kallen/CC figs...where's the love for the other female characters?. I know, I know, Kallen and CC are Teh popular, so what. So are Cornelia and Villetta.

LOVE the Suzaku figure!
__________________
ambient73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 10:30   Link #1727
nyerk
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
I just got the Shinkiro Ver. Ka, and I'm having some problems with it.. Is there any way to tab the hip/leg joints together? I understand they're supposed to flip out for transformation, but in robot mode they just flop around.

I also pushed the head down for transformation, but now I can't fully extend it upwards. It just pops off when pressure is applied.

Other than a few quality issues, I have to admit it's a great looking figure.
nyerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:47   Link #1728
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I'm organizing the custom of other two KMF: the sutherland long range artillery and the leader Royal guard platoon Gloucester.

About the shinkirou ver. ka, less details, but the robot spirit version is more better and easy to manipulate and transform.

In fact the robot spirit prize is big.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 19:11   Link #1729
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Percival arrived, I think collection complete.

I don't know if they will make the last three secondary kmf.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 22:39   Link #1730
Xyrate
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: VA
I'm so surprised how the prices of all the figures have gone up... I was actually hoping I could get a good deal on the Lancelot Composite and the Lancelot Frontier but both are well over $100 where ever I look :<
Xyrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 07:43   Link #1731
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, this happen because bandai never reprint them.

Only reprint for:
gawain
guren mk-2
lancelot albion
sutherland purist
standard glowcester

All the rest becomed rare escluding 2-3 models.

However in japan is possible find all the kmf for decent prices, ebay isn't the good place for that kind of shopping.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 10:41   Link #1732
Xyrate
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Well, this happen because bandai never reprint them.

Only reprint for:
gawain
guren mk-2
lancelot albion
sutherland purist
standard glowcester

All the rest becomed rare escluding 2-3 models.

However in japan is possible find all the kmf for decent prices, ebay isn't the good place for that kind of shopping.
Yeah prices on eBay are out of control. I've tried looking on Yahoo Japan Auctions but still prices seem high to me. Have any other websites you recommend that would ship to the US and take PayPal?
Xyrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 11:41   Link #1733
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, there's suguraya store, where I buy more items, they send worldwide, but you know, just EMS shipment and they declare the truth about the price.

http://www.suruga-ya.jp/database/sea...ult=1&sort=hit

However, you can buy from them using biginjapan proxy service, they buy here for you, just a low commission and they ship items to you with the shipment you want and declare the value you want, suguraya service for japan is free for a shop up 2000 yen, so no fees and no bank taxes, the biginjapan commission is the only thing to pay.
http://www.biginjap.com/content/14-proxy
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 00:34   Link #1734
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Unspecified
posted?

http://www.gundammodelkits.com/135-s...ew-images.html
__________________
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 12:05   Link #1735
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
That's is the plastic kit gunpla, instead, about robot spirits, first two models preview:

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/9...obot_damashii_

Like always, more technologically evolved of the R2 kmf and the OAV is 1-2 years before R2 story.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 12:37   Link #1736
Xander
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Like always, more technologically evolved of the R2 kmf and the OAV is 1-2 years before R2 story.
Personally, I disagree that those two models are necessarily more "evolved" than every Knights of the Rounds Knightmare Frame (Tristan, Mordred, Percival, Galahad, etc.) seen in R2. I'd say they are merely somewhere in between, which is good enough for a time period set roughly after season one.

It's difficult to provide too much analysis without any more technical information, but if anything, the fact that they're relatively close to the base Lancelot and/or Guren frames, aside from including some custom additions, makes them relatively plausible in my opinion.

Then again, even Gundam constantly creates new mobile suit models that may not perfectly match the technology of their time, so that wouldn't surprise me either.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 14:52   Link #1737
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, the white one is the Guren.

Considering the red Guren mk.2 was the first one and the mk-1 was just a gekka prototype, is it a little...strange, right?
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 18:51   Link #1738
Xander
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Considering the red Guren mk.2 was the first one and the mk-1 was just a gekka prototype, is it a little...strange, right?
I guess so.

But honestly, it should be interesting to read about the official justification when more details are available.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 19:34   Link #1739
Bonzo
I change anime endings.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Italy
Age: 36
Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
And not just the guren, the other kmf is called "Lancelot Grail"....I think lloyd will be not happy about this copyright steal.

Looking the fact the lancelot was only one and not that.

And the pilot is a woman, so akito nemesis will be a woman? Heh, what fantasy!
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 22:10   Link #1740
Xander
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Age: 31
Again, those two new KMF are not from the Akito OVA but from the other new manga/photo novel project.

I'd like it if those two characters and their mecha showed up in Akito, in principle, but right now that's not a proven assumption at all.

I don't think either will play the role of main antagonist. The idea seems to be making them mutual rivals and telling their stories in printed -not animated- form.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.