AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-11, 17:52   Link #861
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko Send a message via Skype™ to Katsu Koneko
I watched this series like months ago. Wow. I remembered it was one of the cutest anime I have ever seen. I still need to read the rest of the manga to find out the manga ending.

Yuzuyu is soo cute. I just love her interactions with Kippei~ ^^

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Rose Guns Days VN Status: EP2 [COMPLETED]
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 18:47   Link #862
TalonK
Lets Grim Up People

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzcg View Post
Can anyone tell me the ending of the manga?!

I just finished watching this just hours ago and I'm already having some serious withdrawals.

What happens after this?

Spoiler:
Spoiler for AI Baby:
TalonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 02:07   Link #863
rarukyu
umeboshi

oh wow, there's life to this thread once again lol. horay!
in anycase, as for a second season, i hope they will continue one as well. though it seems there's not enough manga material to make one.
Old 2007-11-25, 13:43   Link #864
Misugi

Bit an old topic but I could share some thoughts as well..
Personally, I liked both anime and manga version very much. But like many other series, the ending wasn't all that satisfying for me. Sure, there are series where open-ended ending is fine but this is the kind of story I don't think it's suitable.
Esspecially manga ending was frustrating - allthought I found it touching - but
Spoiler for for manga ending:

I think it's unlikely there's OVA coming, but I'd like to see things wrapped up better.
Misugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 01:10   Link #865
fuzzles
anal retentive

Send a message via AIM to fuzzles
Read the manga first before I watched the anime, and i can't believe they skipped out on so much of the manga's good stuff,
Spoiler for for manga:
guess i can't be angry with the anime since it did end before the manga(makes me wish they didn't make the freaking anime until the story ended though...)

although the anime had some really good stuff too that the manga lacked, If i had to pick between them I wish i could pick and choose the good parts

Edit: this thread seems really dead
Old 2008-02-21, 04:55   Link #866
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonK View Post
Spoiler for AI Baby:
Spoiler for manga and anime issues:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-24, 20:48   Link #867
Moonbase

Good God this anime was too friggin' cute. I really liked it and based on the warm fuzzies I got watching this, I am not actually dead inside!

Guess this would also be a good time to ask if there are any other series like it out there. I didn't actually care for a lot of the relationship drama outside of Kippei. I mostly enjoyed watching Yuzu's antics and the reactions of the various family members to her.

Last edited by Moonbase; 2008-03-24 at 23:17.
Moonbase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 11:09   Link #868
SparkingMaster

[request] clean opening and ending

could some upload a clean (textless) version of the opening and ending credits?

if someone has the dvds they are in the special features, can someone upload them please?
SparkingMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-14, 18:15   Link #869
Jehuty

*breathes life into thread*

I just discovered this anime yesterday morning (yay for colds!) and I just couldn't stop watching it until it was finished.

OMG. I have never wanted to simply grab a character, hug it, love it, and bring it to my home and raise it. This anime is just too adorable, too cute, too loveable. Even the "evil" characters turn out to be likeable in the end. This anime is more than current language can describe for "awesome". I love it, love it, love it.

The music was amazing too, especially the OP.

This anime is win all over, my god I can't stop mushing over how cute it is.
Old 2009-03-15, 15:02   Link #870
lixuelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
*breathes life into thread*

I just discovered this anime yesterday morning (yay for colds!) and I just couldn't stop watching it until it was finished.

OMG. I have never wanted to simply grab a character, hug it, love it, and bring it to my home and raise it. This anime is just too adorable, too cute, too loveable. Even the "evil" characters turn out to be likeable in the end. This anime is more than current language can describe for "awesome". I love it, love it, love it.

The music was amazing too, especially the OP.

This anime is win all over, my god I can't stop mushing over how cute it is.
You should read the manga or at least the ending of the manga as it is more complete than the anime.
lixuelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 04:07   Link #871
christine_cute
A total anime freak^^

I have read the manga and its great ..........but reading your comments i feel that the anime is good too! Can anyone tell me about the animation??
christine_cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 18:05   Link #872
awfudgeitsover

well i watched all the episodes and read the manga im wondering will they ever make the other episodes??
awfudgeitsover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 02:31   Link #873
coren

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfudgeitsover View Post
well i watched all the episodes and read the manga im wondering will they ever make the other episodes??
I don't know for sure, but I'd imagine it's highly unlikely.
coren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 19:15   Link #874
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
I've watched the anime and manga and I have to say, the manga is way better.

Spoiler for Yuzuyu spoilers:
Old 2009-09-15, 19:33   Link #875
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
One of my favorite series. Yuzu is everything that is cute in this world all bundled up into one cute little girl.

I've been meaning to read the manga for awhile. Kind of disappointed slightly from what I'm reading happens in the ending. The anime ending was fine for me in a way, as Yuzu hadn't gone home to her mom like I expected.

Spoiler for for manga topic:
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-16, 21:01   Link #876
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I recently decided to start watching this after putting it off for years. ( I recently started reading My Girl by Sahara Mizu, which shares a similar theme and absolutely loved it).

The question here is: Anime or manga? I normally prefer to watch the anime version, however if it's one of those series where the manga version is tons better maybe I'll just skip the anime altogether.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 05:45   Link #877
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
The question here is: Anime or manga? I normally prefer to watch the anime version, however if it's one of those series where the manga version is tons better maybe I'll just skip the anime altogether.
Both are fine, IMO. The anime is not a bad adaptation. But if you're going to check out only *one* thing, choose manga. It has more details, story arcs that were cut, and it continues some time after the "conclusive" scene that the anime chose (admittedly that was a very beautiful point to end it with). You'll get a fuller character development for characters like Kokoro and Kippei's big sister there.

Oh and it sparkles a lot. Anime's art is only serviceable and isn't nearly as sparkly. You need lots of sparkles for the cute Yuzu moments, and there are plenty of cute Yuzu moments.

If you have the time for both, watch first, read later. Fuller enjoyment both ways with this method.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 10:34   Link #878
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I'll do that then. I was just worried that the anime would be a mediocre adaptation and would just lower my enjoyment of the series as a whole.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 03:12   Link #879
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^

Ok - am 7 eps into this one. And it is kinda ... well ... odd ... hmm - no, awkward is closer to the word I am thinking of.

But not in a bad way, moreso in a way that is ... well, something about the mode of presentation (the animation, the VA'ing and even the music at times) all reminds me of "natural awkwardness" of a person just beginning to go through adolescence and beginning to feel that they are suddenly in a larger body and don't have full awareness of all their limbs somehow.

For all that it is somehow endearing, endearing in the same way that someone just on the edge of growing into adulthood is.

I wish I could express it better, but the long and the short of it is that I am enjoying it but it is strange and ungainly ... I have a feeling the manga will be a little better though.

Last edited by Flower; 2012-01-24 at 04:17.
Flower is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance