AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-20, 18:06   Link #4721
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:

For spoiler
Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 02:47   Link #4722
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
For spoiler
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 04:48   Link #4723
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:

For spoiler
Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 05:13   Link #4724
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
For spoiler
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 05:16   Link #4725
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:

just one supposition..
Spoiler:



Edit the chapter is out...Spoiler for 461
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-21 at 20:49.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 19:16   Link #4726
animesukicc
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Spoiler:
animesukicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 19:48   Link #4727
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Spoiler for 461:
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 19:58   Link #4728
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Spoiler for 461:
Well..if you think that Miu isn't wearing panties from 10 chapters ago.., i think that the cover..is nothing there is another side to grab on her
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 22:19   Link #4729
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
So since Miu can't kill Kenichi, is Jenezad hoping that she will kill that big guy instead?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 22:53   Link #4730
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
In other words... this is the author's cop-out

Spoiler for based on 461:
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 04:42   Link #4731
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So since Miu can't kill Kenichi, is Jenezad hoping that she will kill that big guy instead?
Yeha..the Demon put Miu to fight to the dead for make her kill..however..she was dead if Kenichi didn't make a move....the Demon is crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
In other words... this is the author's cop-out

Spoiler for based on 461:

Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 09:04   Link #4732
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
Spoiler for 461:
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 09:22   Link #4733
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Boring boring.....i am glad it is to end soon for Kenichi and Miu.

What is finally gonna happen is that the Masters are gonna have a fight.

This is where it gets interesting.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 14:29   Link #4734
noktown
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
God,Miu should put on some pantsu.

Well yeah,it's pretty boring,Kenichi's gonna have his ass beat and then somehow pull it off at the last moment and still be weaker than Miu and the whole world.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 15:19   Link #4735
Odd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London, England
Kenichi's nearly lets himself beaten to death and all of a sudden he wants to fight now... I have no respect for this clown, at all.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 02:07   Link #4736
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So since Miu can't kill Kenichi, is Jenezad hoping that she will kill that big guy instead?
I'm sure that's the gist of his plan, he needs Miu to kill in order to "baptize" her as his successor. And since she couldn't kill Kenichi, he's sending in Nutbar, even though he's an uncontrollable psychopath who'll kill anyone he sees, even Jenazad if he's stupid enough to join the fray. So it's a risky plan, with so much that can go wrong. But Jenazad's willing to risk it in order to complete Bulu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Spoiler:
It would be best if Kenichi handled it alone, and finished it alone. Then the only problem would be Jenazad himself. If Hongo, Sakaki, Lona and Boutan interfere, Bulu will try to attack them, and all pandemonium will break loose. Somehow I doubt it'll get quite that chaotic, but it easily could, considering what's going on at the moment. All we can do now is keep our fingers crossed and hope for Kenichi's victory, anything else will get him and/or Miu killed. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 04:25   Link #4737
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I'm sure that's the gist of his plan, he needs Miu to kill in order to "baptize" her as his successor. And since she couldn't kill Kenichi, he's sending in Nutbar, even though he's an uncontrollable psychopath who'll kill anyone he sees, even Jenazad if he's stupid enough to join the fray. So it's a risky plan, with so much that can go wrong. But Jenazad's willing to risk it in order to complete Bulu.



It would be best if Kenichi handled it alone, and finished it alone. Then the only problem would be Jenazad himself. If Hongo, Sakaki, Lona and Boutan interfere, Bulu will try to attack them, and all pandemonium will break loose. Somehow I doubt it'll get quite that chaotic, but it easily could, considering what's going on at the moment. All we can do now is keep our fingers crossed and hope for Kenichi's victory, anything else will get him and/or Miu killed. Until then...
True..i hope that Kenichi will fight alone the monster..and win,we know that if Miu is in danger..Kenichi power became abnormal..and he is capable to put much power out...maybe we see a new achievement move...

And yes..probably, if Hongo and company show up..Miu could attack them..however..after seeing, that she was almost dead after ten second after the monster attacked her..,and she is alive only because Kenichi saved her,if attack them, Hongo and Sakaki can stop stop her easily..

However..i hope that after she has seen, some fragments of her memory..she became more suspect, and she can't follow Demon orders anymore...and probably, more she see Kenichi fight seriously, more her memory recover fast....

in this moment.., that Kenichi has to fight to protect her for the dead..he can't lose..no matter how...even if Kenichi has to kill the monster....would be interesting it..the fact that Kenichi understand that only if he go to kill the monster he can win...and the Demon change his mind and want Kenichi became his disciple..what a crazy scenario....

i mean,in this chapter, an instant ago Kenichi was lying on the floor, and the blade of the Monster, was almost to Miu head...in the same moment, Kenichi eyes change, the Demon noticed and actually the Demon was watching in the left direction,turn the page, Kenichi has already hit the monster and the Demon is looking ahead..so Kenichi speed was abnormal..Kenichi surprised the Demon two times, in two page..so, isn't impossible that the Demon change his mind, and want Kenichi became his disciple..and he can use Miu for this..if the monster is close to kill Miu..Kenichi this time go berserk for sure...and look like Mikumo plan was good..i can't wait to see next chapter!

Spoiler for Mikumo pics
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-23 at 06:17.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-23, 13:36   Link #4738
Franckie
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I'll have to call this arc pointless if Kenichi shows no explicit signs of leaning towards the Satsujinken by the end of this arc. Well, with people all around him threatening Miu's life this shouldn't be the case. Otherwise there's no point in having Mikumo suggest Miu to Silcardo 30 chapters ago plus the blatant hints the author has been leaving for the past several hundred chapters.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 08:58   Link #4739
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Mmmm..i don't think this arc is pointless because of this..

i think maybe that this arc,could be written more better for me,like i said in my previous post, if Kenichi was going to fight Miu seriously..because imho,would be interesting see a real fight between Miu and Kenichi..but if Matsuena don't make Kenichi fight Miu, even if her kill him and go to the darkness, is a bit illogical for me..

He put another disciple to complete Miu, in this way, he put Kenichi fight to protect Miu, and try to not make her kill..the issue is how Matsuena is going to finish it..

If kenichi is going to be like dead because the psychopath guy cut him..Miu is going to kill.

If Kenichi is going to make a good fight and win, Miu regain her memory while watching the fight.

If Kenichi has a trouble maybe Miu while regain her memory,go in the fight and help Kenichi without killing

If Miu is going to be hit really badly, Kenichi probably go out of mind, and isn't impossible that his start to go crazy and try to kill..

So, look like,there are many way to go...however..i hope that only when the fight is over, Hongo and co show up, i don't want anyone stop this fight.
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 10:06   Link #4740
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
True..i hope that Kenichi will fight alone the monster..and win,we know that if Miu is in danger..Kenichi power became abnormal..and he is capable to put much power out...maybe we see a new achievement move...

And yes..probably, if Hongo and company show up..Miu could attack them..however..after seeing, that she was almost dead after ten second after the monster attacked her..,and she is alive only because Kenichi saved her,if attack them, Hongo and Sakaki can stop stop her easily..

However..i hope that after she has seen, some fragments of her memory..she became more suspect, and she can't follow Demon orders anymore...and probably, more she see Kenichi fight seriously, more her memory recover fast....

in this moment.., that Kenichi has to fight to protect her for the dead..he can't lose..no matter how...even if Kenichi has to kill the monster....would be interesting it..the fact that Kenichi understand that only if he go to kill the monster he can win...and the Demon change his mind and want Kenichi became his disciple..what a crazy scenario....

i mean,in this chapter, an instant ago Kenichi was lying on the floor, and the blade of the Monster, was almost to Miu head...in the same moment, Kenichi eyes change, the Demon noticed and actually the Demon was watching in the left direction,turn the page, Kenichi has already hit the monster and the Demon is looking ahead..so Kenichi speed was abnormal..Kenichi surprised the Demon two times, in two page..so, isn't impossible that the Demon change his mind, and want Kenichi became his disciple..and he can use Miu for this..if the monster is close to kill Miu..Kenichi this time go berserk for sure...and look like Mikumo plan was good..i can't wait to see next chapter!

Spoiler for Mikumo pics
Spoiler:
Somehow I doubt Jenazad's going to change his mind and make Kenichi his disciple, not after all the trouble he's caused him. An even if he tried, he wouldn't live long enough to put such a plan into action, Hayato would catch him and reduce him to paste with his full power. Last time it was a battle of ideals, this time it's personal, and Jenazad's all alone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
I'll have to call this arc pointless if Kenichi shows no explicit signs of leaning towards the Satsujinken by the end of this arc. Well, with people all around him threatening Miu's life this shouldn't be the case. Otherwise there's no point in having Mikumo suggest Miu to Silcardo 30 chapters ago plus the blatant hints the author has been leaving for the past several hundred chapters.
I seriously doubt his masters will allow that, they're trying to prevent Kenichi from becoming another Saiga. If he does start going down the dark path, I expect him to be booted out of Ryozanpaku, literally. Where would he go from there? Do you really think YAMI would accept him, and vice versa? How would he explain this to Shinpaku? Or his family? To me it just seems quite implausible at the moment.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.