AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-31, 18:10   Link #21
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Currently watching Kaze no Stigma, and Kazuma is just an awesome example of what i'm looking for. Too much strong for everything, a bit cold(in the appearance at least), and the anime got some background romance (how sad the streams for it have horrid graphic).

Also, i would be pleased if you were able to find any anime where the protagonist is the bad guy, the villain, but also cool and that makes you like him, even tho he's the bad guy. Out of the titles you gave me, Alucard is maybe one of those (i don't know much about the anime, so i'm sorry if i'm mistaking him). In Darker than Black, that masked assassin appeals me very much, so i hope he's the main guy.

PS: I already checked out Code Geass, but didn't like the setting, the mecha, and the fact that it was too much political.

EDIT
Probably it has nothing to do with this topic, but i was in general looking for some fantasy/action anime with a decent protagonist and an hint of romance, if possible. I happened to find these two titles: Tsubasa Chronicle and Pandora Hearts: i would like to have some infos about them, since i fear googling them and get something spoiled(it already happened with 2 titles, and the spoil was too huge).
Old 2012-01-31, 20:35   Link #22
Elegance

I like Tsubasa Chronicles the fantasy action is there, and the romance is pretty light.
As for Pandora Hearts, i got bored half way through the first episode so i can really tell u anything about it.

U can try these for action/fantasy and a hint of romance.
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Tales Of The Abyss
Bakemonogatari
Old 2012-01-31, 20:47   Link #23
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Here are my picks:
  1. Kouta Hirano from High School of the Dead
  2. Sasha from Seikon no Qwaser
  3. Touma Kamijou from To Aru Majutsu no Index (Has cool catchphrase "I'm crush that illusion of yours")
  4. Hyaweh from Prism Ark
  5. Nozomu Itoshiki from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
  6. Souma from Shining Tears x Wind

That's all I can think of.
Old 2012-02-01, 01:50   Link #24
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post

EDIT
Probably it has nothing to do with this topic, but i was in general looking for some fantasy/action anime with a decent protagonist and an hint of romance, if possible. I happened to find these two titles: Tsubasa Chronicle and Pandora Hearts: i would like to have some infos about them, since i fear googling them and get something spoiled(it already happened with 2 titles, and the spoil was too huge).
Tsubasa Chronicles is basically an Alternate Universe crossover of characters from various CLAMP works(XXXholic, Card Captor Sakura, etc.). I haven't seen it myself so I cannot recommend it or not.
Closed Thread