AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-01-16, 12:12   Link #21
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
2 volumes?
novel has 4 vols
manga only 1 chapter
and the spin off still 0 I think.
I mean since there's already 4 volume available in Japan, the 2nd book should already scanned too right?, at least 1 chapter of it?, or is it exclusive file only for distributed among translator?

oh? *Warlock show something to me*
mmm...let see...some one from American ISP also search it just 5 second ago
good, look like the popularity still increased hahahahaha
surerman is offline  
Old 2012-01-16, 12:16   Link #22
Undertaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: U.S.
He's probably talking about the Chinese release.

Just checked Kadokawa Taiwan's website, they successfully licensed first 3 volumes but have yet to release them, with the International Book Expo coming up early next month, I expecting them to come out then, so I'll probably wait on this.
__________________
Undertaker is offline  
Old 2012-01-16, 12:17   Link #23
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I mean since there's already 4 volume available in Japan, the 2nd book should already scanned too right?, at least 1 chapter of it?, or is it exclusive file only for distributed among translator?
nope, you'd be able to find them somewhere

@undertaker
lucky taiwanese then.

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2012-01-16 at 12:45.
AlaAlba is offline  
Old 2012-01-16, 20:08   Link #24
Undertaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: U.S.
The downside is I'm here in the States, so I need to rely on a internet stores and over sea them. Shipping is a bitch, but good thing is that the books in Taiwan is fairly cheap with high quality paper, average LN costs about $6 with roughly $4 in shipping. Which isn't too bad compare to book price in U.S. Sometime I can even cut down on the shipping and have someone I know bring it back to me if they are going back.
__________________
Undertaker is offline  
Old 2012-01-30, 04:29   Link #25
deathcoy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
maybe not layfon as I thinking again about it, cause Layfon is really weak xD
He does reminds me of Layfon at first but i think Hei from Darker than Black is a better comparison, dunno how to explain it but they both just feel alike...
deathcoy is offline  
Old 2012-01-30, 05:58   Link #26
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
nope, you'd be able to find them somewhere
ah! right...*looking at Larethian machines*

HYAAAH!! PILFER NO JUTSU!!

yes! I got it!
Lare-didn't even notice his machine been invaded and his file been stolen wahahahahahaha
surerman is offline  
Old 2012-01-30, 11:35   Link #27
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
@surerman: don't forget to take all of his translations too

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post
He does reminds me of Layfon at first but i think Hei from Darker than Black is a better comparison, dunno how to explain it but they both just feel alike...
ah yeah Hei is a better comparison, Layfon is strong (compared to normal student ) but a wimp, super wimp

A quote from hidedeco I'd like to share here
Spoiler for 1:
Spoiler for 2:

Anyone with an allergy of wincest or anything similar would choke to death by reading these
AlaAlba is offline  
Old 2012-01-31, 23:31   Link #28
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
@surerman: don't forget to take all of his translations too
damn! I forgot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Anyone with an allergy of wincest or anything similar would choke to death by reading these
hm?
it's not indicating any 'cest'
surerman is offline  
Old 2012-02-01, 04:08   Link #29
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Don't you think this line is very very suspicious?
Spoiler for 1:
AlaAlba is offline  
Old 2012-02-01, 04:29   Link #30
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Don't you think this line is very very suspicious?
From the quote you got, yeah. It's very suspicious, like how she has been trying to remind herself that they are real siblings for 3 years. Normally we don't do that.
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2012-02-01, 14:59   Link #31
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
Don't you think this line is very very suspicious?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

+1

why do you need to keep telling yourself this?

Unless u think differently..

Im pretty sure she's trying to convince herself its not wincest.. yet ultimately its wincest..
aigomorla is offline  
Old 2012-02-01, 21:20   Link #32
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

+1

why do you need to keep telling yourself this?

Unless u think differently..

Im pretty sure she's trying to convince herself its not wincest.. yet ultimately its wincest..
ah! yeah! now that you mention it, I get tha messege
....
is it one sided?, I mean only from lil sis to bro, or reciprocated?
surerman is offline  
Old 2012-02-02, 00:58   Link #33
shishio
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: somewhere interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
@surerman: don't forget to take all of his translations too


ah yeah Hei is a better comparison, Layfon is strong (compared to normal student ) but a wimp, super wimp

A quote from hidedeco I'd like to share here

Anyone with an allergy of wincest or anything similar would choke to death by reading these
while most of you are interested with wincest I'm more interested in the fact that Miyuki is scared of her brother's power. Damn, if only i knew what his power is, then i wont be suffering like this..
shishio is offline  
Old 2012-02-02, 23:01   Link #34
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
while most of you are interested with wincest I'm more interested in the fact that Miyuki is scared of her brother's power.
shes not scared of his power but her own attraction towards him

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
Damn, if only i knew what his power is, then i wont be suffering like this..
Let see..
one of his power is to inject some slime to her and make her belly swollen in 9 month
wahahahaha XD
or ..
attract other opposite sex..
surerman is offline  
Old 2012-02-02, 23:12   Link #35
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
while most of you are interested with wincest I'm more interested in the fact that Miyuki is scared of her brother's power. Damn, if only i knew what his power is, then i wont be suffering like this..
no if she was scared, she wouldnt of tripped out he was talking to girls...

:X

u dont pull a yandere face at your brother whom you say u have no wincest feelings for and that your scared of, because he's talking to girls.
aigomorla is offline  
Old 2012-02-03, 02:57   Link #36
shishio
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: somewhere interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Let see..
one of his power is to inject some slime to her and make her belly swollen in 9 month
wahahahaha XD
or ..
attract other opposite sex..
lol...That kind of power will make her happy

she is not scared of him per se but maybe his power might have instill some fear in her...although she still respects him
shishio is offline  
Old 2012-02-03, 06:44   Link #37
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
lol...That kind of power will make her happy
indeed,
although I do wonder about the way she request him to use that power on her

Sis: " Onii-chan, there's no one around!, quick! use this power of yours to me" *grab his belt*
Bro: "WTF R U YOU DOING!!, and what power do you mean? also release my belt at once!"
Sis:"your S*X power!to make woman belly swollen for 9 month! QUICK!" *take off his trouser by force*
Bro: (o_O!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishio View Post
she is not scared of him per se but maybe his power might have instill some fear in her...although she still respects him
IMO it's not respect, but affection *see manga 1st chapter*
but sadly her Onii-chan didn't think the same as her..for now

Last edited by surerman; 2012-02-04 at 13:41.
surerman is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 12:17   Link #38
bietchie11
GODSUeYAhhhh~!~!~!~!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
can anyone tell me why the first 3 chapter is incomplete, at the same time?(On baka-tsuki)
bietchie11 is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 12:25   Link #39
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 24
I wonder how strong the MC actually is. He might beat the vice-president like a fly within seconds but I wonder how good can he be against his taijutsu master or other strong guys. You can't judge his strength by watching him crush small flies anyway. There are 10 great families who rule japan and I suppose there might be really strong people from those families that can defeat the MC.

I just wonder if the MC could win if he were to take out an entire school. I suppose he couldn't, that means he's not that strong.
Kleeyook is offline  
Old 2012-02-12, 12:47   Link #40
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I wonder how strong the MC actually is. He might beat the vice-president like a fly within seconds but I wonder how good can he be against his taijutsu master or other strong guys. You can't judge his strength by watching him crush small flies anyway. There are 10 great families who rule japan and I suppose there might be really strong people from those families that can defeat the MC.

I just wonder if the MC could win if he were to take out an entire school. I suppose he couldn't, that means he's not that strong.
Most of the big families introduced in LN vol 1 are girls, rich daughters of high dignity and whatnot and the main character is being building up as this ubber strong clumsy bishounen that everyone can like; so it's not even considering "defeating" or "besting", I can already see where this is heading. They are probably going to end up serving him in one way or another at some point

I'm not ashamed to say that I decided to pic this one up, based alone on AlaAlba's description of the sibling's relationship alone (thus, I'm kinda adverse to the introduction of more heroines )
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-02-12 at 13:05.
Okashira is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, magic, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.