AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2004-12-12, 16:51   Link #1
Krillen

Naruto 2-4 Please

I just got my friend into Naruto, he watched the first episode and loved it, now he is trying to watch the 2-4 episode and is getting less then 10kb/s and its been on for over 24 hours. He is like 85% done the torrent and just needs a little more speed. If some of you guys would be so kind as to open your torrents for him i'd appreciate it .
Krillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 17:16   Link #2
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

If it's seeded, then it's seeded.

Asking for more than 1 seed is IMHO, rude. BE PATIENT.

This forum is only for those people who started a download, are stuck on something like 95%
and there are 0 (zero) seeds, meaning that no matter how long they wait it's not going to finish
until someone helps them out.

In your case... just wait a little longer. With clients such as Azureus and BitTornado you can
specificy which episodes to download first, so that you can watch each ep as downloads complete.
(be sure to check it's really 100% before complaining it doesn't work though)
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 17:22   Link #3
Krillen

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude. But now he is getting 0 kb/s (honestly). at around 86%.
Krillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-20, 09:22   Link #4
DraconisPotter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillen
I just got my friend into Naruto, he watched the first episode and loved it, now he is trying to watch the 2-4 episode and is getting less then 10kb/s and its been on for over 24 hours. He is like 85% done the torrent and just needs a little more speed. If some of you guys would be so kind as to open your torrents for him i'd appreciate it .

I can help seed any naruto...I have every episode on my computer.. Its just I don't know how to re-open them.. If someone can help me I would be more then happy to help
DraconisPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 01:17   Link #5
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Send a message via AIM to noob saibot Send a message via MSN to noob saibot Send a message via Yahoo to noob saibot
contact me at AIM and i will send them to ya directly
noob saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 17:46   Link #6
Netr0

Couldnt you just start a dl for naruto 1-25 and put a do not download on 1/5-25 so you only dl files 2-4
Netr0 is offline   Reply With Quote