AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-24, 20:08   Link #21
Scherazade
Asturian Guymelef

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonEmerald
So I think I am a pro accept for the fact I dont know who Char is, I know there is a movie chars counter attack,

So I have my debit card now and I am ready to buy some DVDs, can I get away with just watching the movie or should I buy the series? and if so what are the series name ect?
Char's Counterattack is a stand alone movie, there is no series. The movie makes references to the original Mobile Suit Gundam series and Zeta Gundam. If you want the full Amuro vs. Char story you need to watch Mobile Suit Gundam [I recommend the 3 movies over the tv series, plus the movies are cheaper], Zeta Gundam [the boxset was just released and it'll cost you somewhere between $150 and $200].

You can save yourself some time and maybe some money by getting the Gundam Movie set, it includes the 3 MSG movies that tell the original story, Char's Counterattack, and another movie called Miller's Report [it isn't very good though]. 5 movies for only $50-$60 is not bad at all, here's a link to animenaton's page but you can probably get it cheaper from Best Buy and retail stores like that: http://animenation.com/av-21020.html
Scherazade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 21:03   Link #22
Evan
天使我爱你

Oh my god,not another one of this thread.....it's totally getting nowhere and everyone ends up flaming each other....

And no,he is no one as of yet...just Neo.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote