AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 33 26.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 16.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 24 19.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 8.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 4.84%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.81%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.61%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.42%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 6.45%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-18, 12:47   Link #321
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

I think the end of the episode kinda proves that Arisa was contacting Gai. Now, we could question if Gai is with GHQ now. After what happened with Mana, it's not too far of a guess.
Old 2012-02-18, 13:19   Link #322
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I never got the impression that it was Gai that Arisa was contacting... I don't see what he (or the GHQ/Keido, rather) would have to gain from that.
Old 2012-02-18, 13:28   Link #323
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Void Genome?
Old 2012-02-18, 13:28   Link #324
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I don't know how to feel given that the developments presented in this episode looked out of place, though that would be the writer's fault.

Spoiler:

It hurted a lot....
Spoiler:

This brings about the moment of deception....
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-18, 13:31   Link #325
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post

This brings about the moment of deception....
Spoiler:
But then... Mana choose Shu. What ever will happen Gai will never be King.
Old 2012-02-18, 13:46   Link #326
Soji

djmaca@ Agree....well they always try to force her with that damn ring. But would no be her choice so wuold be a fake king (the same thing that he say to shu).
Old 2012-02-18, 13:46   Link #327
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Arisa did owe Shu and she sold him out to the guys who wanted to fondle Ayase and the same guys who wanted to kill her when she was president.

She's a spoiled mob princess that thought she was entitled to being the leader. They tried their best to keep her insulated of what was happening outside but she decided to become a bitch.

Tsugumi and Argo deferred to the judgement of a spoiled mob princess over a comrade they had fought alongside before and had won them battles they would have never won without. They broke rank... they are supposed to be battle hardened rebel soldiers. Shu should shoot them personally.

Arisa is probably gonna get squished, shot in the face, or stabbed by the likes of Death, Gai, or Daryl.

I got to reiterate, the list of traitors makes sense. Their characters were introduced with definite wiener and douchebag characteristics. They were all vapid, superficial, stupid, clingy, immature, mean spirited, etc.

Argo always thought he was hot stuff and taked down to Shu. Arisa always acted like an angsty spoiled mob princess. Souta was a superficial fake. The rapist/assassination plot group is a bunch of a-holes.

They took advantage of the fickle nature of the mob to scapegoat Shu and then kill him because they were butthurt about him not giving them preferential treatment.

Anyhow, whose sword was Gai carrying? It sort of looked like Inori's.
Old 2012-02-18, 13:49   Link #328
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I can see dojinshi for the cut out scenes for Arisa
Old 2012-02-18, 14:00   Link #329
Soji

mechalord@ Yuu take out Neo-Gai void and Neo-Gai use his void to force out Inori void...and yeah Neo Gai use Inori void to cut shu arm>_>
Old 2012-02-18, 14:07   Link #330
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
mechalord@ Yuu take out Neo-Gai void and Neo-Gai use his void to force out Inori void...and yeah Neo Gai use Inori void to cut shu arm>_>
. I thought she got skewered, impaled at first. I guess you're right. The sword was going through her chest, I guess it was just stuck on the way out.
Old 2012-02-18, 14:09   Link #331
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Nevermind... I thought she got skewered, impaled.
A first I think the same. But then I do 2+2. How ironic was Neo -gai cut Shu arm and take the void genome with the heart /void of the girl Shu love and give the genome to him
Old 2012-02-18, 14:11   Link #332
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Neo-Gai is the ultimate douche king. That's just how he rolls.
Old 2012-02-18, 14:15   Link #333
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Neo-Gai is the ultimate douche king. That's just how he rolls.
But he's under mind control. Death the Grave Keeper, Haruka, and Keido are making him do this.
Old 2012-02-18, 14:33   Link #334
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

That's why I said Neo-Gai, not normal Gai that we all know and lo-

...Err, just know.
Old 2012-02-18, 15:32   Link #335
Xaturas

Quote:

Anyhow, whose sword was Gai carrying? It sort of looked like Inori's.
Nope.
Gai used his void (The triangle screen before shooting) at Inori and her void manifested on her chest and she fell down with it still in her chest.
Unless he took out her void from her chest, its some random dude void.

Question is, who pulled out Gai's void so that he shoot inori with his Pullout-Void Void.

But that was answered before me.

As for the doujins, obviously on next comiket there will be few with Arisa taking it up her ass by Nanba and probably the other dude to, Double Penetration Style.

Quote:
But he's under mind control. Death the Grave Keeper, Haruka, and Keido are making him do this.
Wouldn't be so sure of that. He just needed a little push to claim what's his (at least in his little twisted mind).
Old 2012-02-18, 15:41   Link #336
Soji

Quote:
Wouldn't be so sure of that. He just needed a little push to claim what's his (at least in his little twisted mind)
Agree.Plus the cristal help in this as well...think about what happen with Mana or Jun._.
Old 2012-02-18, 17:02   Link #337
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Mate please ...
First of all she could only call to GHQ because GHQ was blocking all the communication to and from Red Zone. So she was already stupid at that point
I'll have to watch that scene again but I remember the phone ringing first so she didn't call anyone. I don't think all communications are down because otherwise there would've been no reason for Nanba to ask who she was talking to. It's also possible that Gai was in the Red Zone at the time if it was him that called. But yes I do know that it's a little ambiguous as I already pointed out

Still, even if she did call the GHQ on purpose this doesn't change the fact that she thougbt Shu wouldkill her if Nanba told. This was my point.

Quote:
But let say its good.

Why did she plan to back stab him AFTER he got them an exit? What stopped shu from killing her or anyone else before getting out.
Really if thats her reasoning then shes below a middle school grader in the "brain" department. If Shu wanted to kill anyone of them then he would do that long time ago, and just got out with the ones he wanted to.
What she saw in school and how it all worked out, and what she did latter to backstab Shu just doesn't add up.
Its probably bad plotwriting at work, cause I cannot believe that she became so stupid, I would compare her to H NTR chicks who cheat on their lovers/husbands because the other guy had bigger dick or blackmailed them with some masturbation video ^^.
The fact that Shu could've killed anyone if he wanted to but didn't, doesn't stop him being tyrannical (which is what Arisa though he was). It just proves he wasn't a complete psychopath (yet).

I agree with you that its bad writing but only because they were rather ambiguous when it came to Arise's motives. In this case I simply prefer to blame the writers rather than take it as something that's a part of her character.
Old 2012-02-18, 17:05   Link #338
Xaturas

^^

All comunication to and from Red Zone is blocked by GHQ.

Each and every person outside of Red Zone think that EVERYONE IS DEAD THERE. Thats the PR of GHQ.
What do you think would happen in mass media if kids would start calling their parents and people calling their families/mass media that they are actually alive in Red Zone. And That GHQ kill each and every person ...
Please be real. GHQ contacted with Arisa, why Nanba asks who calls her. Because he doesn't know how she can contact someone outside of red zone ...

I give up its not worth my time to convince you.

I myself don't give a fuck about Arisa as karma will bite her ass one way or another. Still I don't like when people make her someone who she isn't.
Old 2012-02-18, 18:13   Link #339
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I give up its not worth my time to convince you.
Well you won't if you just half ass it and address only a minor point I made. Why on earth are you being so condescending? It's not like I was trying to insult you or anything

As for that very minor point, yes the last we were told the communications were still down and there's no reason why should be up. Its just that I'm not discounting the possibilty just because it would be a plot hole.

Quote:
Still I don't like when people make her someone who she isn't.
Yeah, I know the feeling...

Well I guess it's too bad then. If only you were willing to reason with them...

Last edited by Haak; 2012-02-18 at 18:27.
Old 2012-02-18, 20:58   Link #340
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
man its been a long time since iv seen a series that after 1 episode 90% of the viewers are hoping 90% of cast gets killed and yes i am one of them as well. You should see the hate for some of the characters on other forums man people are vengeful. Arisa literally has like 4 fans left lol