AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-19, 02:40   Link #12781
DeliriousEagle

@Richocet
for a sec thought the dead chick had a sharigan...Also she should not have cheated.Now look where she is at.The female that saw the dead chick Cho has balls to actually reply.
Old 2012-02-19, 02:43   Link #12782
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@malason
don't worry.... I was sent this link and opened it at 3 am while wearing headphones...

... ah wait, were straying again....

@kazuya
saw it, nice work XD
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-02-19, 02:44   Link #12783
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

@malason13, that was cool, didn't know that would happen.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-19, 02:46   Link #12784
DeliriousEagle

Who here if irl would actually reply to a dead chick like that in the middle of the place?
Old 2012-02-19, 02:48   Link #12785
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impassive Harlequin View Post
@malason
don't worry.... I was sent this link and opened it at 3 am while wearing headphones...
lmao..... no comment
Old 2012-02-19, 03:06   Link #12786
kazuya_hitoki
random entity

maybe i must try other pic hosting for that
http://i40.tinypic.com/24nfog9.jpg
this is pic before for that cant see it ,
i want try make the girl wear yukata or something like that if i can , still need practice lol
Old 2012-02-19, 03:11   Link #12787
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

@aigomorla
By the way, what's the name of the girl in your avatar?

@kazuya
good luck and do your best, looking forward to you other works

it really is strange how quiet this thread is today, well technically its still faster than other threads but....hmmmmm

anyway, I think someone will post something (be it a question, a pic, a theory, news on volume 12) that will make this thread explode into activity once again

hmmm.... a bit slow today.... guess i'll go nap or something...
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-02-19, 03:32   Link #12788
1urk3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamchung View Post
if not new or old news but aki insurance will impress the got a reliable source of q the manga series leave this wonderful week 1 chapter
I have no clue what you said, but the new chapter makes me believe despite raiser being a ****** to the gremory group it seems he treats his servants good o_O
lol @ ise reaction to his harem....
Old 2012-02-19, 03:40   Link #12789
williamchung

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1urk3r View Post
I have no clue what you said, but the new chapter makes me believe despite raiser being a ****** to the gremory group it seems he treats his servants good o_O
sorry my English is terrible xD

I say that every week will leave a chapter of the manga of this series
Old 2012-02-19, 03:56   Link #12790
Soji

Quote:
@Soji, what fanfic site do you go to?
I pm you the link.Just a second.
Quote:
he still a jerk in my eyes>_> Yeah I still don't like him so much.

Quote:
it really is strange how quiet this thread is today, well technically its still faster than other threads but....hmmmmm

anyway, I think someone will post something (be it a question, a pic, a theory, news on volume 12) that will make this thread explode into activity once again
Wait ...I you mean me lol.
I need time ...my brain still sleep XD
Old 2012-02-19, 04:02   Link #12791
1urk3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamchung View Post
sorry my English is terrible xD

I say that every week will leave a chapter of the manga of this series
Ah that's cool.

@soji
well look at the newest raw chapter at how nice he is towards his servants :P especially the pawn twins o_O
Old 2012-02-19, 04:03   Link #12792
Soji

1urk3r@ I don't deny that. He just do something that I really hate and made him a everlasting jerk in my eyes
So...so bad for him but I don't one to take out some one from that list
Old 2012-02-19, 04:18   Link #12793
1urk3r

He's still arguably a good guy, he's taken a dive for a friend or two in a rating match, and if he didn't treat his servants well they'd pull a Kuroka.

Now the marriage thing is the norm in their devil society even more so like a sacrifice for the benefit of the society as a whole, although he prob could have used more tact instead of treating it like business.

Compared to Diodora or the Beelzebub descendant he seems like a fluffy little parakeet so to speak.

<-------not lurking enough so wont be posting for a bit after this
Old 2012-02-19, 04:25   Link #12794
Soji

^I know this and I dont deny this. It's just I don't like the whole marriage thing and how he handle that.And how in the end when he lose ,he still try to put something(the whole how important this marriage is). But like I say that is my own opinion
Old 2012-02-19, 04:37   Link #12795
zzhk
Summary Machine

Volume 7, again

Read Volume 7 all in one page in the Social Group.

Spoiler for Volume 7 Life.0:
Spoiler for Volume 7 Life.1:
Volume 7 Life.2
Volume 7 Life.3
Volume 7 Life.4

Compared to the previous summary, there's more Asia moments and more combat detail in the original.
The previous summary's Koneko scene and Akeno date turned out to be fairly accurate and complete though.

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-03-10 at 05:38. Reason: typos, link
Old 2012-02-19, 04:40   Link #12796
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^I know this and I dont deny this. It's just I don't like the whole marriage thing and how he handle that.And how in the end when he lose ,he still try to put something(the whole how important this marriage is). But like I say that is my own opinion
I agree with you here. Even if the whole marriage thing was about the future of devils, Rasier did:
-Grabs Rias's arm to take her by force
-Threatens to kill Rias's servants

Though Raiser did things which doesnt seem like an bad guy would do:
-Give 10 days training for Rias (Though this might have been due to the fact that he knew he wont lose because of his immortality)
-Lectures Ise by saying that his "hit" would be Rias's "hit". Ise learnt something from this.

So overall he's just a jerk. But looking at the anime, he would be portrayed as an "evil" rather then a "jerk".
Old 2012-02-19, 04:53   Link #12797
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

@soji, thank for the link.

@zzhk, thank for the updated summaries of vol 7, are you planning to redo the whole vol 7 again? or just life 0 and life 1?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-02-19, 04:54   Link #12798
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Nope dragon had a genre probally the only genderless are the first dragon born from a mass of power. (meaning maybe Ophus and Great red) but the other had a genre . I mean we even had a dragon that is female.
About the born from a mass of power quote... I think it might be a translation issue.
In the Chinese version, to me it reads more as dragons are the embodiment of power.
Dragons are proud existences due to their massive concentration of power.
Hence, dragons are traditionally solitary.
Which is probably how most of them got taken out one by one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
If so, how did Tanamin have kids? Ise also calls him uncle...
I don't know about Tanninim having kids, but his team of servants are probably just reborn dragons.

As for "uncle", I haven't read the Japanese but I guess it's probably just an affectionate term for an elder... Probably something like "ossan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonking View Post
thanks so much and finished reminds me of rosario vampire now with mizore and kurumu lol
You do know you can read the actual translation of Volume 4 Life.0 and the beginning of Life.1 at Bakatsuki, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
@soji, thank for the link.

@zzhk, thank for the updated summaries of vol 7, are you planning to redo the whole vol 7 again? or just life 0 and life 1?
All of it, eventually.

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-02-19 at 04:59. Reason: reply to mike211
Old 2012-02-19, 04:57   Link #12799
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I agree with you here. Even if the whole marriage thing was about the future of devils, Rasier did:
-Grabs Rias's arm to take her by force
-Threatens to kill Rias's servants
Yeah that's what I mean.

Quote:

Though Raiser did things which doesnt seem like an bad guy would do:
-Give 10 days training for Rias (Though this might have been due to the fact that he knew he wont lose because of his immortality)
-Lectures Ise by saying that his "hit" would be Rias's "hit". Ise learnt something from this.
I always thought he do this beacuse he know he can't lose this or better Rias and the other cant win this. That's the whole reason why rias brother give Issei a second chance when he see how Issei was determinate for Rias.
I think the last one is the thing that we can really think a good thing.
Quote:

So overall he's just a jerk. But looking at the anime, he would be portrayed as an "evil" rather then a "jerk".
Yeah ,Just see the pic from the preview and he already pissed me off more that from the Ln(and I already say this).

One thing It's sure...I will enjoy when Razier will find out about Issei sacrifice his arm for Rias and the change in Raizer face when Issei will say that for him is a cheap price lol.
No to mention when Raizer will be defeat from Issei.

zzhk@ Thanks now is more clear. Wow this made Issei even more special to be the best patner for Ddraig (to the poin for Ddraig to cry for Issei likely die) and being friend with Ophus to the point that Ophus call him her/his /it first friend O_O
Old 2012-02-19, 05:19   Link #12800
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!

Quote:
Yeah that's what I mean.

I always thought he do this beacuse he know he can't lose this or better Rias and the other cant win this. That's the whole reason why rias brother give Issei a second chance when he see how Issei was determinate for Rias.
I think the last one is the thing that we can really think a good thing.

Yeah ,Just see the pic from the preview and he already pissed me off more that from the Ln(and I already say this).

One thing It's sure...I will enjoy when Razier will find out about Issei sacrifice his arm for Rias and the change in Raizer face when Issei will say that for him is a cheap price lol.
No to mention when Raizer will be defeat from Issei.

zzhk@ Thanks now is more clear. Wow this made Issei even more special to be the best patner for Ddraig (to the poin for Ddraig to cry for Issei likely die) and being friend with Ophus to the point that Ophus call him her/his /it first friend O_O
Yeah he looks stronger is well. More muscular and evil-looking face. In the LN he seemed like a flashy skinny guy with a face of a jerk.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural