AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-02-14, 07:50   Link #21
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

It's bothering me a bit. Is the protagonist really strong? What is the hierarchy of titles like "breeder" and "arch-dragoneer" as well as "paladin"? Also, what is "knight of Avalon"? And why Ash is the only one who can ride any dragons.

And from LN illustrations, why are there so many tentacle scenes in this series!?

I also wonder out of the 4 princesses of that knight country, which of them have fallen in love with him. I want to know how many strong people who can't become a breeder but still kick-ass like Veronica. Also, the identity of the mask guy.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 08:23   Link #22
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
It's bothering me a bit. Is the protagonist really strong? What is the hierarchy of titles like "breeder" and "arch-dragoneer" as well as "paladin"? Also, what is "knight of Avalon"? And why Ash is the only one who can ride any dragons.

And from LN illustrations, why are there so many tentacle scenes in this series!?

I also wonder out of the 4 princesses of that knight country, which of them have fallen in love with him. I want to know how many strong people who can't become a breeder but still kick-ass like Veronica. Also, the identity of the mask guy.
hey ! Ho! easy..calm down..take a breath...

let see..
- each breeder must make contact with some entity called Mother Dragon
- if mother dragon accept the breeder, he/she will gained some mark on the body
- the mark grow and unique pattern shown your dragon progress and power
- as the dragon ready, it'll born to the world through the mark
- possibility for the dragon to die before birth also present like normal pregnancy
- Most dragon have serpent or lizard like appearance but Eiko is special case
- Ash mark is extra ordinary wide, almost cover his entire left hand
- Ash 'pregnancy' also extra ordinary long, like what happened if you cook lot's of food in one go
- Eiko human like appearance is temporary, since we see her in the cover with her own dragon body

probably because Ash 'pregnancy' of Eiko took longer than usual, much dragon take a sympathy, thus make them ride-able for Ash, or may be Mother Dragon designated Ash to be like that and bestowed him with Eiko
(I suspect Eiko to be Mother Dragon too or it's successor)

Ash still newbie in combat, but in term of special power, he's extraordinary, if in combat he meet stronger dragon, he'll just kick the rider off and ride it himself

Breeder is the standard title..but Arch Dragonar..much like Arch-Mage..is high class level..like Sage or Guru.
Paladin..it's tied to allegiance of one Breeder to some kingdom or royalty or honor/praise for his/her ability

Veronica is not chosen by Mother Dragon may be because some trait in her that not need such aid or unfit for dragon host
and due to the rejection, she designated her self to be more badass than the one bestowed upon, by become researcher with the desire to research (dissect) unique dragon or/and it host
to find out why Mother Dragon reject her
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-14, 08:47   Link #23
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hey ! Ho! easy..calm down..take a breath...

let see..
- each breeder must make contact with some entity called Mother Dragon
- if mother dragon accept the breeder, he/she will gained some mark on the body
- the mark grow and unique pattern shown your dragon progress and power
- as the dragon ready, it'll born to the world through the mark
- possibility for the dragon to die before birth also present like normal pregnancy
- Most dragon have serpent or lizard like appearance but Eiko is special case
- Ash mark is extra ordinary wide, almost cover his entire left hand
- Ash 'pregnancy' also extra ordinary long, like what happened if you cook lot's of food in one go
- Eiko human like appearance is temporary, since we see her in the cover with her own dragon body

probably because Ash 'pregnancy' of Eiko took longer than usual, much dragon take a sympathy, thus make them ride-able for Ash, or may be Mother Dragon designated Ash to be like that and bestowed him with Eiko
(I suspect Eiko to be Mother Dragon too or it's successor)

Ash still newbie in combat, but in term of special power, he's extraordinary, if in combat he meet stronger dragon, he'll just kick the rider off and ride it himself

Breeder is the standard title..but Arch Dragonar..much like Arch-Mage..is high class level..like Sage or Guru.
Paladin..it's tied to allegiance of one Breeder to some kingdom or royalty or honor/praise for his/her ability

Veronica is not chosen by Mother Dragon may be because some trait in her that not need such aid or unfit for dragon host
and due to the rejection, she designated her self to be more badass than the one bestowed upon, by become researcher with the desire to research (dissect) unique dragon or/and it host
to find out why Mother Dragon reject her
I think it's not because of sympathy from other dragons that Ash can ride any dragons but because he was designed that way since we wouldn't be able to ride the zombie dragon imo.

I suppose the reason why Veronica and Angela weren't accepted as breeders was because the mother dragon knew they'd be too much to handle (trying to dissect dragon) imo.
Old 2012-02-15, 14:25   Link #24
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well this is....cute. Never has the words "riding the dragon" sound so...filthy minded.

Anyway, i can't wait to see the princess's older sister.
Old 2012-02-15, 14:35   Link #25
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Well this is....cute. Never has the words "riding the dragon" sound so...filthy minded.

Anyway, i can't wait to see the princess's older sister.
In manga scanlation, they use the word "drive" instead of "ride" which is the proper (lol) verb. Dragon is not a vehicle that we drive, it's a mythical beast that we ride!!!
Old 2012-02-15, 17:44   Link #26
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
wonder how he will survive , he's pretty much screwed like Yuuto Amakawa (Omamori Himari)
In which sense?

Quote:
Probable fetish.

Quote:
In manga scanlation, they use the word "drive" instead of "ride" which is the proper (lol) verb. Dragon is not a vehicle that we drive, it's a mythical beast that we ride!!!
So basically, riding a dragon has become double-sensed too, huh.
Old 2012-02-15, 18:02   Link #27
peinmaximus@

hey,guys look in link the picture of Eiko in vol.7 which launched late last month.
it appears Eiko in her adult form, navi in vol. whole and I think it will look like in the next vol. also.
www.mediafactory.co.jp/files/d000172/seikoku7_pin.jpg

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2012-02-15 at 18:38.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 23:28   Link #28
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey,guys look in link the picture of Eiko in vol.7 which launched late last month.
it appears Eiko in her adult form, navi in vol. whole and I think it will look like in the next vol. also.
www.mediafactory.co.jp/files/d000172/seikoku7_pin.jpg
we already see it anyway, in chapter where Eiko swallowed by that Zombie Dragon.
But why her horn change color?, Loli Eiko have a pair of cute horn that look like golden orb or hair accessories, but her sexy form have it more like normal-pointed upside-horn with dark color
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
In which sense?
well,
Yuuto case:
he want to copulate with Himari, but if he did, he'll strangled to death by Rinko, choked with allergies by Himari's fur, have his dick shriveled down by Kuesu magic, and poisoned by Shuzuku's bite

Ash case:
he want to ride any dragon, but can't since Eiko won't like it, but if he try to ride Eiko, he'll be punished by Student council President, the Princess, and others, since Eiko is the mascot. Leave that aside, Eiko is too selfish and didn't want to be ridden, but riding Ash
And as if it not enough, other girl want to "ride" him too XD
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 18:59   Link #29
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey, guys I am a newbie in seikoku,so could you tell me what happens in each of 7 vol. already published?
and how many girls ash has in his harem and who are they?some of their already kissed?
second this, i can't seem to find info on the novels
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 20:59   Link #30
Athena
The Power of One

I've started reading this...only 4 volumes in Chinese, for some reason.
Old 2012-02-19, 05:24   Link #31
n0m@n
C-Z

I finished reading the first two volume and half way through volume 3 and it was interesting. The first 7 chapter of manga covers volume 1 of the LN and chapter 8 is the start of volume 2.

There are 4 Titles of those who have Dragons.
-Breeders
People who was granted a dragon larva from the *Mother Dragon* and who successfully gave birth to them. The first title everyone gets if they have a dragon.

-Dragnar
Those who successfully made their pal(partner) mature into a *Holy-Dragon*. The second title people can get. So far there are 3 or 4 people at the Academy who has this title(Up to volume 3).

-Ark Dragnar
Those who gained an armor from their *Holy-Dragon* gets this title. They also get special power(?) called Koyu-masou. In the Academy only Rebecca has this title(Up to volume 3). Only a certain number of people has them, and it's very high title.

-Paladin
A title above Ark Dragnar. Seems like the title for the King(Silvia's father).

Also so far there are 3 types of baby dragons.
-Earth Dragon, Aashia. Stands on four legs and has no wings. It is said to look like a big lizard.
-Wing Dragon, Strider. Has two legs and a gigantic wing.
-Water Dragon, Hydra. It has a snake like torso.

The three dragon above then mature and evolve into:
-Holy Dragon, Maestro. So far 5 people only have this dragon at the Academy. Each Maestro has the attribute of "Light" and their former attribute(eg. water, wind, earth). They have a silver white colour. Maestro looks basically the same but with certain difference. Their horn has a different shape. Or the size is different. Rebbeca's Maestro is much larger than others.

Other Dragons
Well I'm only up to volume 3 but there are other dragons who is different from above.
-Eiko
-Mother Dragon
-Necromancia. A dragon created from the Ash of dragon. It has a regeneration ability and gains lots of tentacles like things.
Old 2012-02-19, 05:33   Link #32
1upspud

Hey n0m@n do you know how many manga chapters there are currently?
1upspud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 05:39   Link #33
n0m@n
C-Z

I just read the translated one but it only had up to chapter 8.
Old 2012-02-19, 05:41   Link #34
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
At first I was expecting the dragon to be some badass looking dragon, yet we got another loli tsundere dragon .. didn't we already have dragon crisis?
Funny, that was the first thing that came to mind as well...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 05:45   Link #35
Soji

Quote:
Ride of the dragons. I started this, and now everyone seems to love using it in this thread.
It's a shame Ise from High School DxD is a dragon, he'll be ridden instead.
And we know who would do this lol(...wait she does that more or less in the traing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I finished reading the first two volume and half way through volume 3 and it was interesting. The first 7 chapter of manga covers volume 1 of the LN and chapter 8 is the start of volume 2.

There are 4 Titles of those who have Dragons.
-Breeders
People who was granted a dragon larva from the *Mother Dragon* and who successfully gave birth to them. The first title everyone gets if they have a dragon.

-Dragnar
Those who successfully made their pal(partner) mature into a *Holy-Dragon*. The second title people can get. So far there are 3 or 4 people at the Academy who has this title(Up to volume 3).

-Ark Dragnar
Those who gained an armor from their *Holy-Dragon* gets this title. They also get special power(?) called Koyu-masou. In the Academy only Rebecca has this title(Up to volume 3). Only a certain number of people has them, and it's very high title.

-Paladin
A title above Ark Dragnar. Seems like the title for the King(Silvia's father).

Also so far there are 3 types of baby dragons.
-Earth Dragon, Aashia. Stands on four legs and has no wings. It is said to look like a big lizard.
-Wing Dragon, Strider. Has two legs and a gigantic wing.
-Water Dragon, Hydra. It has a snake like torso.

The three dragon above then mature and evolve into:
-Holy Dragon, Maestro. So far 5 people only have this dragon at the Academy. Each Maestro has the attribute of "Light" and their former attribute(eg. water, wind, earth). They have a silver white colour. Maestro looks basically the same but with certain difference. Their horn has a different shape. Or the size is different. Rebbeca's Maestro is much larger than others.

Other Dragons
Well I'm only up to volume 3 but there are other dragons who is different from above.
-Eiko
-Mother Dragon
-Necromancia. A dragon created from the Ash of dragon. It has a regeneration ability and gains lots of tentacles like things.
That's interesting thanks n0m@n.
I still wonder what Eiko really is...I mean I know she is a dragon but like yuo say she is not like the other.XD I hope the manga cath up fast.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 05:46   Link #36
1upspud

Yeah I read those 8 chapters too, and I'm curious about that guy and girl in the first chapter. If you have any info.
Old 2012-02-19, 05:57   Link #37
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
And we know who would do this lol(...wait she does that more or less in the traing)

That's interesting thanks n0m@n.
I still wonder what Eiko really is...I mean I know she is a dragon but like yuo say she is not like the other.XD I hope the manga cath up fast.
Yeah. Eiko seems special. Also it sounds like Eiko is Ash's second dragon because Silvia's dragon seems like it actually belongs to Ash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1upspud View Post
Yeah I read those 8 chapters too, and I'm curious about that guy and girl in the first chapter. If you have any info.
Do you mean the one in the first page of first chapter?
That's Ash and Navi. Navi is like a another conscious of Eiko. I think She says that her appearance is based on Eiko in 5 years time
Old 2012-02-19, 05:59   Link #38
1upspud

No I'm talking about the guy from the empire.
Old 2012-02-19, 06:03   Link #39
n0m@n
C-Z

Oh him. He hasnt appeared front of Ash after that so I'm not sure either. Only the girl who was with him keeps on appearing. I think it will be revealed in later volumes.
Old 2012-02-19, 06:08   Link #40
Soji

Quote:
Yeah. Eiko seems special. Also it sounds like Eiko is Ash's second dragon because Silvia's dragon seems like it actually belongs to Ash.
Interesting ,I wonder if they will explain this in the future.
Quote:
Do you mean the one in the first page of first chapter?
That's Ash and Navi. Navi is like a another conscious of Eiko. I think She says that her appearance is based on Eiko in 5 years time
Yeah I recall Navi say this in the manga as well..and this made you wonder how the hell after 5 year Eiko become like that
No to mention how a dragon can be like that lol.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles