AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-22, 10:31   Link #6681
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Asking for a request:

I need a render for this logos/icons, I will use them in some future works...

... freshly baked cookies from the magical world will be rewarded...

Spoiler for First Logo, Valkyria 3 logo:


Spoiler for Second Logo, BRS Title:
Damn Koominator beat me to it , I wanted to give it a try anyway...haven't rendered in a while

As you can see I fixed the red letters a bit with the white borders and shadows and such...

Just wanted to let you see it fits on darker (black) background too


Got too lazy to do the other one...too easy for me (<-- doesn't make sense at all )
Let's just keep it at me being too lazy
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 15:49   Link #6682
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
I don't suppose anyone could make a signature out of this gif:

Spoiler for Image:


The whole picture doesn't have to be used (I don't really like that glare of light by the beanbag to the left anyway) Just enough so that we can see above her waist with the book and her eyes moving.

I'm not really sure what sort of background of anything that could be added to it, so I guess i'll let you guys experiment

I would however like the text "This Is Who I Am" and the names "DXMichael" and "Hanako" on there somewhere in purple and elegant like text.

I know, not very much details to go on, right? I will love you if anyone does make any attempts though
__________________
Gintaro from Gingitsune
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 17:03   Link #6683
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Magic Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Did you want something like this Patchy-sama?

Spoiler for Renders:


I did this in school lunch break that is

EDIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
Damn Koominator beat me to it , I wanted to give it a try anyway...haven't rendered in a while

As you can see I fixed the red letters a bit with the white borders and shadows and such...

Just wanted to let you see it fits on darker (black) background too


Got too lazy to do the other one...too easy for me (<-- doesn't make sense at all )
Let's just keep it at me being too lazy
Thanks to both of you,, ^^ now it's all set... (stretching my fingers) ^^...

Cookies delivered to Koomi-chan, for GL-sama, I owe you one, need to spread first for awhile, don't worry I'll reheat those cookies

Lol too lazy GL-sama? me either that's why I posted it here
__________________
My Workshop
-----------------------------
Featured Character
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 17:10   Link #6684
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
I don't suppose anyone could make a signature out of this gif:

Spoiler for Image:


The whole picture doesn't have to be used (I don't really like that glare of light by the beanbag to the left anyway) Just enough so that we can see above her waist with the book and her eyes moving.

I'm not really sure what sort of background of anything that could be added to it, so I guess i'll let you guys experiment

I would however like the text "This Is Who I Am" and the names "DXMichael" and "Hanako" on there somewhere in purple and elegant like text.

I know, not very much details to go on, right? I will love you if anyone does make any attempts though
Did anyone say animation!? Then I am ur bro


Your original idea didn't turn out so well, as cursive text is horrible at small sizes
So I made a few other versions choose one you like, if you don't them at all please tell.

Spoiler for Images:


PS: Damn her head is BIG
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 09:11   Link #6685
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
Oooo! Thank you very much
__________________
Gintaro from Gingitsune
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 14:01   Link #6686
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Animated sig req
Hellsing Ultimate OVA 9
Time: 36:19
Walter pulling his strings out, right after the camera stops moving up. Loop it.
Border: black
Size: 400x140 if possible but whatever works.

Thanks in advance to whoever makes it
__________________
Archer - F/SNManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 15:32   Link #6687
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Here's my first request in this thread :

Anime : Seikon no Qwaser
Picture : Mafuyu Oribe and Tomo Yamanobe = click (slightly NSFW)
Size : Same size as the latest signatures I think
Description : This picture will have pink border with stylistic sense of floral plants (added with a rose-shaped golden cross in foreground). It needs to add some sparkles and my nickname will also be written in a very stylistic manner. This would be rendered by Koominator (I like his stylistic signatures).
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 17:00   Link #6688
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Here's my first request in this thread :

This would be rendered by Koominator (I like his stylistic signatures).
Does this mean that this is a personal request? Or do you just want me to render the image?
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 17:07   Link #6689
Moresca
Doing the time-warp
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Animated sig req
Hellsing Ultimate OVA 9
Time: 36:19
Walter pulling his strings out, right after the camera stops moving up. Loop it.
Border: black
Size: 400x140 if possible but whatever works.

Thanks in advance to whoever makes it
I hope I got the right scene. Looks as if we got differently timed versions *cough*
Is this the scene you wanted? Or was it the one shortly after, where he walks away with his back to the camera?

Anyways, if it is near to what you had in mind, tell me if you'd like changes. Sorry, size 140x275 was the most I could manage without going over the filesize-limit or loosing the last shred of quality.

Spoiler for Action-Walter:
__________________
Moresca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 17:14   Link #6690
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moresca View Post
I hope I got the right scene. Looks as if we got differently timed versions *cough*
Is this the scene you wanted? Or was it the one shortly after, where he walks away with his back to the camera?

Anyways, if it is near to what you had in mind, tell me if you'd like changes. Sorry, size 140x275 was the most I could manage without going over the filesize-limit or loosing the last shred of quality.

Spoiler for Action-Walter:
It's close, I thought there was a split second after he pulls the strings out that only the background is moving, for me it was the time I listed. Size is fine tho. Actually if you could do the back to the camera shot just so I could see it, Id appreciate that too. Btw those two looks really great!
__________________
Archer - F/SNManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 17:19   Link #6691
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Does this mean that this is a personal request? Or do you just want me to render the image?
I want you to render my upcoming signature, ok ?
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 17:32   Link #6692
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
G'day blokes and blokettes.

Rather than a signature request I was wondering if someone could give me advice on how to create a couple of effects?

I'm trying to make a signature where two characters in different windows are conversing over the radio and I'm trying to portray that they are on the radio. The best idea I can come up with is like a slight noise layer over the top with maybe the odd interference bead breaking across the plane.

Similiar to this;



How would one create this? I'd like to go for an animated version but a still frame version would be fine.

And finally for a different project I'm curious to as how I could recreate the affect over this image;

Spoiler for size:


Cheers,

fall.
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 17:40   Link #6693
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Here's my first request in this thread :

Anime : Seikon no Qwaser
Picture : Mafuyu Oribe and Tomo Yamanobe = click (slightly NSFW)
Size : Same size as the latest signatures I think
Description : This picture will have pink border with stylistic sense of floral plants (added with a rose-shaped golden cross in foreground). It needs to add some sparkles and my nickname will also be written in a very stylistic manner. This would be rendered by Koominator (I like his stylistic signatures).
Okay, I made my version of your request signature AND the render.



I had to "restrict" some of the content since I am not too sure because of the Forum Rules 1.3

Here is the Render though,

Spoiler for Render:
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 03:39   Link #6694
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Okay, I made my version of your request signature AND the render.



I had to "restrict" some of the content since I am not too sure because of the Forum Rules 1.3

Here is the Render though,

Spoiler for Render:
Thanks you so much !!
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 14:13   Link #6695
Moresca
Doing the time-warp
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
It's close, I thought there was a split second after he pulls the strings out that only the background is moving, for me it was the time I listed. Size is fine tho. Actually if you could do the back to the camera shot just so I could see it, Id appreciate that too. Btw those two looks really great!
Hmm. You are right: he pulls his strings out and the scene kind of stops for a moment. Sadly it doesn't stop with only the strings moving. The complete loop is exactly 12 frames - where the strings move and there is also a camera-motion resulting in a slight movement of Walter himself as well as the background. Since 12 frames are too much for a 100kb animated sig-version, I had to cut some frames out. And even with aligning the hell out of the layers, the background and Walter still move some. So I had to cut the sides too, in order to try and make it not so obvious.

The "back to the camera" shot was fun. It worked out quite well I think Almost no background movement (only the smoke moves slightly). Perspective and light are also nice. Gave me vibes of the "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" somehow while I tinkered with it, lol.

Well, that is all I can do; hopefully one of them is to your liking. You could also try and ask one of our resident animation-wizards directly; maybe someone is able to put sth. better together.

Ah, I almost forgot: if you would like to have changes to borders or font just let me know.

Spoiler for More Action-Walter:
__________________
Moresca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-26, 18:19   Link #6696
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moresca View Post
Hmm. You are right: he pulls his strings out and the scene kind of stops for a moment. Sadly it doesn't stop with only the strings moving. The complete loop is exactly 12 frames - where the strings move and there is also a camera-motion resulting in a slight movement of Walter himself as well as the background. Since 12 frames are too much for a 100kb animated sig-version, I had to cut some frames out. And even with aligning the hell out of the layers, the background and Walter still move some. So I had to cut the sides too, in order to try and make it not so obvious.

The "back to the camera" shot was fun. It worked out quite well I think Almost no background movement (only the smoke moves slightly). Perspective and light are also nice. Gave me vibes of the "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" somehow while I tinkered with it, lol.

Well, that is all I can do; hopefully one of them is to your liking. You could also try and ask one of our resident animation-wizards directly; maybe someone is able to put sth. better together.

Ah, I almost forgot: if you would like to have changes to borders or font just let me know.

Spoiler for More Action-Walter:
Oh youre right, back to the camera looks good and amazingly you got it under 100kbs! THanks a bunch!
__________________
Archer - F/SNManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 15:50   Link #6697
Wissam
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Hey can someone make a signature for me?

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-03-15 at 11:46. Reason: This is not the place to ask such things and yes, please read the first post here.
Wissam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 16:34   Link #6698
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
You must be new here, check out the first post before you request anything...otherwise designers would just ignore you
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-04, 04:42   Link #6699
MetalCookie
Rawr.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Australia
Hello. Can someone do this signature request for me?

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/t...ool-rumble.jpg

Size: AS size
Text: My username
MetalCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 19:14   Link #6700
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Can someone make this sig for me?

Spoiler for e:


Just most of the upper half. And in the sig somewhere can it please say "Dark Souls".

Size is AS size
dark red border

thanks
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.